Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,274 members, 7,934,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:08 PM

Church Flakes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Church Flakes (787 Views)

When The Kuli Kuli Costs More Than Corn Flakes / What Combination Do You Prefer When You Take Garri - Cassava Flakes..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Church Flakes by Bassey231(m): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2007
(1) After service one sunday,tis announcement came up."All sisters in search of fruit of the womb should please meet the pastor in his vestry by 6pm today". (2) Three pastors were dicussing what they ussually do with sunday collection.1st pastor;'I put all the money in a tray,draw a line and throw the money up.The ones that fall on the left side of the line belongs to Me,those on the right side belong to God". 2nd pastor;"mine is almost the same,just that I draw a circle on the ground and throw the money up,the ones that fall in the circle belong to me,the ones outside the circle belong to God". 3rd pastor;"You people know how to waste time.I just throw the money up,anyone God Catches he will keep and the rest are mine"

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Global Warming / Jobs / The Confession'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.