Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,225 members, 7,904,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary) (1192 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / Parental Consent - Really Necessary?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary) by aadun: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2007
When u're getting down with your babe/guy do you whisper sweet nothings in english or your local tongue??
like if you both speak yoruba, how do you talk about his hard member or her succulent baps, am I the only one that finds it coarse to say does bits in yoruba for example without feeling really trashy,
Re: When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary) by iice(f): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2007
Hmmmmm english undecided
Re: When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary) by sammyjl(f): 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2007
cool Whisper his name and make all them nasty loving sounds to give it to me more. In English ofcourse.
Re: When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary) by aadun: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2007
ice and sammyjl,

Have u tried it in your natural tongue before (language barrier not being the issue)? Do you think it will add to the moment or kill it??
Re: When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2007
eben welcome [move]ebenja[/move]
Re: When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary) by iice(f): 4:46am On Jun 09, 2007
@aadun, in some situations, i automatically revert to english (when am irritated, when am amused, when am . . . grin)
Re: When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary) by aadun: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2007
at iice,
I think thats most people's natural move, but I wonder why I just start giggling when I hear it in youruba it's just funny and somehow really dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry,
Re: When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary) by iice(f): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2007
LOL! i shall have to try that, i mean speaking in our native language grin
Re: When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary) by desodgi(m): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2007
WOW if she's Spanish or Italian,I'll love it in her language,Wow ma head would scatter.
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH   DANGER !
Re: When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary) by aadun: 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2007
@ iice,
please come back and let us know if it added to the moment, grin

@desodgi

We're thinking out of the box in this thread, yes, we know stereotypically it is claimed that whispering sweet nothings ineuropean (aka french, italians, spanish) is sexy, I am talking about doin g it in african languages, you kno like Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa, Tre, or something like that,
Re: When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary) by desodgi(m): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2007
why would i like some one whispering iya basira into my Hot ears wen am climbing a mountain,do u want me to fall 1700feet below agro?
Re: When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary) by pleep(m): 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2011
@desodgi:

why would i like some one whispering[b] iya basira [/b]into my Hot ears wen am climbing a mountain,do u want me to fall 1700feet below agro?
that would be amazing! whats wrong with you?
Re: When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary) by butterflyy(f): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2011
U jst av 2 undstnd that sweet nonsense sound n feels good if said in the lingua.When u say it in some native language it sounds lyk an insult.
Re: When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary) by MMM2(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2011
I can remember. angry
Re: When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary) by Araboy(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2011
I don't use specific language I m fluent in French Arabic English Portuguese some
Wolof (Senegal Gambia )   Fulani Yoruba  and Lingala ( Congo) I just accommodate the girl in whatever language she  speaks grin
Re: When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary) by pleep(m): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2011
^huh, i know the perfect woman for you. She speaks lingala, english and french. wink
Re: When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary) by Araboy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2011
LOL Really she must be Congolese
I spent 2 years in Kinshasa and I like their Soukouss
Re: When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary) by african1(f): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2011
I wouldn't even flirt in my native tongue! it is a nasty language. You can basically make almost every word sound nasty.
Re: When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary) by pleep(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2011
Araboy:

LOL Really she must be Congolese
I spent 2 years in Kinshasa and I like their Soukouss
Yea with the attitude of an A.A  angry haha
lemme guess soukouss mean booti?

what were you doing in the Congo,   Do you own an illegal diamond mine? You really might be loaded. . .
african1:

I wouldn't even flirt in my native tongue! it is a nasty language. You can basically make almost every word sound nasty.
Isnt that the point. grin
Re: When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary) by african1(f): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2011
^ No! I don't do nasty. tongue Lol seriously tho I just don't like it alright.
Re: When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary) by Araboy(m): 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2011
Lol Pleep No Soukouss is the genre of music in Congo similar to the Ivorian coupe decale
My dad was diplomat we lived in Congo Kenya South Africa Ghana Brazil Germany Italy Saudi Arabia U A emirates  Senegal Cote d ivoire

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Role Model / She Miscalculated Or Was It Smartness? / Invitation To Join Turning Point Investment Club-tic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.