Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,528 members, 7,978,741 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:21 PM

O - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / O (3580 Views)

How Two Soldiers Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush / Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack / Yorubas Were Conquered By Hausas And Binis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O by Faeb: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2010
Where is the BrainBullet? angry
Re: O by Becomrich12: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2010
I mean bullet hit me,
Re: O by Faeb: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2010
Becomrich?:

I mean bullet hit me,

No, bullet didn't hit you!
You told us you dodged it like an 007 kinda guy:

becomerich: A bullet came directly at my brain . It miss like less than 1 feet, because someone call my attention because i moved my head.

Rewin' an come again selekta!
Re: O by Becomrich12: 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2010
do you think i was joking. i saved the bullet.
Re: O by Faeb: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2010
Becomrich?:

do you think i was joking. i saved the bullet.

Damn! Is it still in your brain or where did you save it? shocked
I have never seen a BrainBullet before.
Re: O by Becomrich12: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2010
Have you seen my picture on facebook
Re: O by Faeb: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2010
No, I haven't. Is the bullet there?
Re: O by Becomrich12: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2010
All the talk , why dont we leave delta state is nosense. It is only people who did not go to school that do not know Ondo state own the oil delta state is been paid for. Even if we leave, we take the oil with us.
Re: O by Faeb: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2010
^
Is that your picture on facebook? Even the devil no resemble night like dat na. Wetin!
Re: O by Becomrich12: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2010
red circle are the oil well in ondo state. which your govt pays another state for.

you know my name get it on facebook
Re: O by Becomrich12: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2010
So all this delta people think , we are doing this because of oil in delta state, show see, that the oil is in ondo state. They have been mislead by the Nigeria media who do not know where the location is.
Re: O by Becomrich12: 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2010
come back.
Re: O by Becomrich12: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2010
And look, looking at the satellite picture. you would leave the yorubas people, no other option. than start to look for your politician who are against edo,delta and Yorubas leaving and just shoot them. So to avoid people do that nonsense let them go please.
Re: O by Becomrich12: 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2010
so you can see , it is not oil. we yoruba own the oil. but i know nigeria, which you have seen thier reaction in jos. and you can see, we have a problem.
Re: O by Faeb: 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2010
Becomrich?:

red circle are the oil well in ondo state. which your govt pays another state for.

you know my name get it on facebook

Oh, oga! I checked facebook, there is no BrainBullet!!!
What are you talking about? angry angry angry
Re: O by Becomrich12: 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2010
there is no brainbullet. ?

do you know my name.
Re: O by Becomrich12: 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2010
I am going my friend.
Re: O by Faeb: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2010
Becomrich?:

I am going my friend.

You are going where? After claiming that "BrainBullet" nearly killed you, but you dodged; and after further claiming that you saved the BrainBullet, you now want to escape without proof?
Listen, you must show me BrainBullet! angry
Re: O by Becomrich12: 12:23am On Dec 28, 2010
there is an issue of Ethnics trust in Nigeria, certain ethnics group dont truth other ethnic group based on history. we had bad history in nigeria. some part of nigeria history are not to be told. like I told you about the David ejoor case and biafra. There are many situation like that in Nigeria. That why we have problem.

I know nigeria. that why I am telling you. Edo,delta and yorubas. should get thier backside out of Nigeria and join benin republic for thier safety.

the satellite pictures would lead to violent even retaliation of some ethnics group against another.

Look even the Yorubas, if they see it and knowing how many of them were killed. would attempt  retaliation for some killing. there have been several mass killing in Nigeria.

It is too emotion hating for many nigerian and there would be mass  retaliation. which is what you just see them do to jonathan.

Re: O by Becomrich12: 12:28am On Dec 28, 2010
see, they are going to look for other people from other ethnic group and kill them. This is not acting in Nigeria. This is live. and that the way it has been.

Re: O by shotster50(m): 12:33am On Dec 28, 2010
This raving ranting lunatic !
Re: O by Faeb: 12:36am On Dec 28, 2010
Becomrich?:

see, they are going to look for other people from other ethnic group and kill them. This is not acting in Nigeria. This is live. and that the way it has been.

Is that a BrainBullet that man is holding? Why does it look like a cutlass? angry
You must show me a BrainBullet today!
Re: O by Becomrich12: 1:14am On Dec 28, 2010
that is cutlass? and he is not running after a cow or chick. he is running after a human been to kill them. he may kill several, if he is lucky. That nigeria. do you want to live and get chase with cutlass.
If you are fighting with someone in nigeria, you have your cutlass ready to kill him. if not he would kill you first.
That why I say edo,delta and yoruba must join benin republic. It is a MUST. anyone telling they should not leave, you know that person is an evil person and please do not associate yourself with that person.
Only an evil person would know the real situation of Nigeria and pretend so that human can get murder for a satellite picture.
Re: O by Mariory(m): 3:15am On Dec 28, 2010
Faeb:

Is that a BrainBullet that man is holding? Why does it look like a cutlass? angry
You must show me a BrainBullet today!

Faeb na by force? grin

Becomrich, abeg show Faeb de BrainBullet before guy begin to dey display. After you do that, STFU about benin republic!
Re: O by Faeb: 3:30am On Dec 28, 2010
Mariory:

Faeb na by force? grin

Becomrich, abeg show Faeb de BrainBullet before guy begin to dey display. After you do that, STFU about benin republic!

My guy! Thank you for the help o!
Can you imagine becomerich dodged a BrainBullet and he doesn't want to show us? Especially somebody like me that has never seen a BrainBullet before? grin
Becomerich, you must show me BrainBullet o! angry
Re: O by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 28, 2010
becommrich, oya, let's do sth for new year.

kiss
Re: O by Becomrich12: 5:33am On Dec 28, 2010
i am going to bed
Re: O by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 28, 2010
Becomrich?:

i am going to bed

Is that a "yes"? "maybe"? tongue
Re: O by Musiwa13: 6:16am On Dec 28, 2010
Well the people running for president , are selfish and are only thinking about themself and Not about the lifes of the people. Not single one of them have the love of the people in thier heart. Not even one care for the people.

If a man see danger in his country, and because of his selfishness want to continue that country even while he know if the country continue it is danger to the people. It tells you, that person is a selfish person.

And you have selfish people running for president. Nigeria would end up in a blood civil war, please write down today date. That I musiwa said so. Your children ,husband and wife shall be killed. So this selfish people are putting your lifes in danger.
Re: O by Musiwa13: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2010
And do you think Yoruba people are that silly. After 8 years of suffering in the hands of PDP

The PDP is the worst state government that have rule Yorubaland in history, go and ask anyone. People remember when UPN was in power.

Look this is Ogun state and Oyo state,  Does this picture look like Yorubas would vote Jonathan or PDP. They would not continue thier suffering under the PDP.

PDP is about people going in to go and rob the people. They do not have people desire at heart. They went, they rob,want to continue to rob.

Do you know anywhere in the world , that people who have been rob want them back in power.

Not to talk of the issue of the satellite picture, that same PDP were the one who did that to them and refuse to corect it. The PDP cant win a seat. except they rig it. And that is what they have started. You can see how they people were insulted Pastor Adeboye and calling pastor adeboye a thief because he prayed for Jonathan. That tell you how Yoruba people feel.

We want another party to try and see, if they can repair what the PDP have destroyed in Yorubaland. Ok. we are talking of people. We know if the PDP comes back to power they are going to continue to suffer. We dont want that.
And that picture are Obasanjo home state,  the first picture is where Obasanjo lives. Ota. You can see the sign saying Ota. Obasanjo farm is located in Ota.

The PDP cant win. This are prove of what the PDP is to the Yoruba people in Ogun or Oyo state. You can see Iyabo Obasanjo is already going to change party, If you still want to remain in politics in Yorubaland, you better leave the PDP. road don block for the PDP in Yorubaland, there would be blood bath if the PDP wins.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_Mf2suMFxc0U/TNPKGbC9UbI/AAAAAAAAANw/1T4CNJmUFK0/s1600/DSC_7286.JPG[/img]
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQ0SdOp86Hvqcl_9ntwbtXph16Aajfs8G3PpjX_-H6Pi_z56QtMQ[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/_Mf2suMFxc0U/TKrI3r6cO0I/AAAAAAAAALU/n58dr7SKlm4/s1600/DSC_8438.JPG[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/_Mf2suMFxc0U/TKrKxxiEYLI/AAAAAAAAAMA/4ic4yEGX_I0/s1600/DSC_8574.JPG[/img]

Re: O by Musiwa13: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2010
There is injustice inplace and we cant allow the Injustice to continue, and Jonathan is not willing to change the injustice, how can you think, we would vote for him. Yoruba people will not vote for PDP, Jonathan should not take it personal , it is an issue of injustice his Party the PDP have done against the Yoruba people, which his govt have refused to change. And do not intend to change. And we too do not intend to vote for the PDP. It has nothing to do with his ethnics group. Just a matter of correct injustice. even if you change him, they dont trust the PDP, no matter the person

this is where Obasanjo lives Ota. see how the place looks like.

Re: O by amazonia(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2010
My Nairaland family, Merry christmas and a happy New-Year to you all.
Egbon Becomerich, Omo-Olodumare, Kabeasi o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secession Plot: Aregbesola Taking Students To Cuba For Military Training —PDP / Abia Govt To Train 40,000 Artisans / Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.