Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,523 members, 7,978,729 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:13 PM

O - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / O (3579 Views)

How Two Soldiers Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush / Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack / Yorubas Were Conquered By Hausas And Binis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O by Musiwa13: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2010
merry xmas to you too, thank you.

I lived in nigeria for many years, and the nigeria government block access to information about the republic of Benin to Yoruba people. So that they would not know the truth about the republic of benin. I got to know most of the truth abroad myself.

And do you think Yoruba people are that silly. After 8 years of suffering in the hands of PDP

The PDP is the worst state government that have rule Yorubaland in history, go and ask anyone. People remember when UPN was in power.

Look this is Ogun state and Oyo state, Does this picture look like Yorubas would vote Jonathan or PDP. They would not continue thier suffering under the PDP.

PDP is about people going in to go and rob the people. They do not have people desire at heart. They went, they rob,want to continue to rob.

Do you know anywhere in the world , that people who have been rob want them back in power.

Not to talk of the issue of the satellite picture, that same PDP were the one who did that to them and refuse to corect it. The PDP cant win a seat. except they rig it. And that is what they have started. You can see how they people were insulted Pastor Adeboye and calling pastor adeboye a thief because he prayed for Jonathan. That tell you how Yoruba people feel.

We want another party to try and see, if they can repair what the PDP have destroyed in Yorubaland. Ok. we are talking of people. We know if the PDP comes back to power they are going to continue to suffer. We dont want that.
And that picture are Obasanjo home state, the first picture is where Obasanjo lives. Ota. You can see the sign saying Ota. Obasanjo farm is located in Ota.

The PDP cant win. This are prove of what the PDP is to the Yoruba people in Ogun or Oyo state. You can see Iyabo Obasanjo is already going to change party, If you still want to remain in politics in Yorubaland, you better leave the PDP. road don block for the PDP in Yorubaland, there would be blood bath if the PDP wins.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_Mf2suMFxc0U/TNPKGbC9UbI/AAAAAAAAANw/1T4CNJmUFK0/s1600/DSC_7286.JPG[/img]
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQ0SdOp86Hvqcl_9ntwbtXph16Aajfs8G3PpjX_-H6Pi_z56QtMQ[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/_Mf2suMFxc0U/TKrI3r6cO0I/AAAAAAAAALU/n58dr7SKlm4/s1600/DSC_8438.JPG[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/_Mf2suMFxc0U/TKrKxxiEYLI/AAAAAAAAAMA/4ic4yEGX_I0/s1600/DSC_8574.JPG[/img]

Re: O by Musiwa13: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2010
There is injustice inplace and we cant allow the Injustice to continue, and Jonathan is not willing to change the injustice, how can you think, we would vote for him. Yoruba people will not vote for PDP, Jonathan should not take it personal , it is an issue of injustice his Party the PDP have done against the Yoruba people, which his govt have refused to change. And do not intend to change. And we too do not intend to vote for the PDP. It has nothing to do with his ethnics group. Just a matter of correct injustice. even if you change him, they dont trust the PDP, no matter the person

this is where Obasanjo lives Ota. see how the place looks like.

Re: O by Becomrich12: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2010
hmm
Re: O by Beaf: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2010
Becomrich?:

hmm

Rubbish.
Where is the BrainBullet? angry angry angry
Since yesterday, I've been asking. I told you I have never seen a BrainBullet before and you don't want to show me.
Imagine! Now you are here talking to yourself, as if we don't know musiwa = becomerichXXX.
Re: O by Becomrich12: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2010
explain
Re: O by Beaf: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2010
Explain what?
I am the one talking about dodging BrainBullet? angry
Re: O by Kilode1: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2010
Beaf abeg stop, e don do!

I don laugh tire for here grin grin grin
Re: O by wakima: 12:40am On Dec 29, 2010
laugh
Re: O by Becomrich12: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2010
You are laughing with your lifes. No smart people risk thier lifes for people personal ambition. Nobody should be ready to die for another person.
Re: O by isalegan2: 4:37am On Dec 30, 2010
Becomrich,
That picture you posted of the guys in red hats with cutlass? Where was that? Are they South Africans?
Re: O by Beaf: 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2010
Becomerich. I want this thread on the front page, because nobody knows what a BrainBullet is. I think it is a scientific discovery.
Please, how did you dodge it? Are you a spy? angry angry angry angry
Re: O by Becomrichn: 5:14am On Jan 08, 2011
explain
Re: O by aljharem(m): 5:21am On Jan 08, 2011
hmm
Re: O by aljharem(m): 5:22am On Jan 08, 2011
hmm
Re: O by rebranded(m): 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2011
what
Re: O by aljharem(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2011
^^^^
hmmm
Re: O by aljharem(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2011
Musiwa,:

There is injustice inplace and we cant allow the Injustice to continue, and Jonathan is not willing to change the injustice, how can you think, we would vote for him. Yoruba people will not vote for PDP, Jonathan should not take it personal , it is an issue of injustice his Party the PDP have done against the Yoruba people, which his govt have refused to change. And do not intend to change. And we too do not intend to vote for the PDP. It has nothing to do with his ethnics group. Just a matter of correct injustice. even if you change him, they dont trust the PDP, no matter the person

this is where Obasanjo lives Ota. see how the place looks like.

hmmmm hm hmm hm hmmmm hmmmmmmmmm hmmmm hm hmh hmhmh hm hmmmm

u should understand wink
Re: O by Musiwa13: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2011
what do you understand in that.
Re: O by rebranded(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2011
See
Re: O by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 20, 2012
Musiwa,:
let me explain how bad it is with ethnics problem in nigeria, when some northern military order the genocide of the yorubas many years ago, i was in nigeria. they were shooting at random, they nearly kill me. A bullet came directly at my brain . It miss like less than 1 feet, because someone call my attention because i moved my head.

Many yorubas were gun down , many, we dont know the numbers. They had military vehicle all over Yorubaland station for many years. This is how bad it is. We want out.

so anyone drawing the conclusion that the satellite pictures is not going to lead to a civil war is not been sincere with you. that person is a liar. And there are many liars like that in Nigeria.

Do your friend try to wipe out an ethnics group. It tell you how much of danger, How people are. So you can see the reason, Why I am trying to save many lifes in Nigeria.

So if you dont make the North majority, you would have problem. You are going to go through civil war.
Has the bullet been removed from your brain? Sorry o, wonder why it took ♏έ a year τ̅☺ see this.
Re: O by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 20, 2012
Musiwa,:
let me explain how bad it is with ethnics problem in nigeria, when some northern military order the genocide of the yorubas many years ago, i was in nigeria. they were shooting at random, they nearly kill me. A bullet came directly at my brain . It miss like less than 1 feet, because someone call my attention because i moved my head.

Many yorubas were gun down , many, we dont know the numbers. They had military vehicle all over Yorubaland station for many years. This is how bad it is. We want out.

so anyone drawing the conclusion that the satellite pictures is not going to lead to a civil war is not been sincere with you. that person is a liar. And there are many liars like that in Nigeria.

Do your friend try to wipe out an ethnics group. It tell you how much of danger, How people are. So you can see the reason, Why I am trying to save many lifes in Nigeria.

So if you dont make the North majority, you would have problem. You are going to go through civil war.
I hope the bullet has been removed, pele.
Re: O by Yeske2(m): 5:17am On Mar 20, 2012
Faeb:

[size=14pt]No wonder!!!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I tell ya
So obvious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The First Man To Enter The Moon Has Died At 82yrs / Boko Haram Is A Cia Covertoperation – Wikileaks. Read Patiently / Buharis Agenda For Nigeria Revealed In 1983 Coup (shocking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.