Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,460 members, 7,908,329 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:42 AM

Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now (38906 Views)

Protecting Nigerians’ Vital Right To Protest - Punch Editorial / Kankara: FG Will Continue To Work Hard At Protecting Nigerians - Osinbajo / VP Osinbajo Opens Up On Buhari Protecting Herdsmen And Boko Haram Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by am4truth(m): 4:19am On Mar 21, 2020
OloshoMan:
I don't know who needs to hear this but neither the blood of Jesus nor prayers have been found effective in combating coronavirus. You are not more special than the people who are infected and the only thing that can protect you is obeying instructions and practicing safe hygiene.

You are wrong.... I have the blood of Jesus running in me and I can never have Covid-19. It is not possible.
I'm talking as a child of the most high God and not as a church goer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Excuzeme: 4:24am On Mar 21, 2020
Azmanaty:
Foolish man

So they still want to go on pilgrimage, despite this pandemic, and them come back with loads of Corona Virus?
Israel has banned ALL non Citizens from entering Israel but these useless people want to go and bring the Virus from Mecca and turn Nigeria to Italy overnight!

Will they die, if they skip Hajj for this year?
The foolishness of this President is spreading on its citizens.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by NGpatriot: 5:12am On Mar 21, 2020
Moneyboyz:

Tribalistic E-diot

You mean, you Igbos..
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by orisa37: 5:18am On Mar 21, 2020
The Government should sincerely ask TB Joshua to PRAY especially for NIGERIA.
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by supercase1(m): 6:09am On Mar 21, 2020
benuejosh:
Thank You Buhari. We trust your government.

Modified :
To people insulting Buhari. Don't insult someone you are sure you can attain his status in the society. If you insult Buhari it means you can never attain his position. Do not Insult your leaders. Rather pray for leaders.

Buhari, may God give you wisdom and direction to lead the people well, may you not act like Donald Trump whom out of ignorance has allowed the Virus catch up with a good number of citizens. And for those who are praying for the virus to catch up with Nigerians so they can insult you, may God almighty cause them terrible shame and may they even agitate for a change in constitution so they can vote you again for the third time.

And as you try your best to protect us from this pandemic, may we experience divine protection for almighty God. Amen.

Long Live Buhari.
Long Live The Legal Nigerians who Love Nigeria.
Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria.
U this fulani man u think we asslick our president,a president ought to serve everyone equally not the other way round,and what position has he altained,a position that he attained through a evil and conspiracy and had since held on to it,buhari muct crashcfrom that seat at a speed greater than 1000m/s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by supercase1(m): 6:12am On Mar 21, 2020
am4truth:

You are wrong.... I have the blood of Jesus running in me and I can never have Covid-19. It is not possible.
I'm talking as a child of the most high God and not as a church goer.

This is the main reason we christians in this country had been enslaved,just go back and read over what u just typed,instead of seeing reality u keep dwelling on fantasy,so everyone that caught Corona all are not children of God,

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by NGpatriot: 6:16am On Mar 21, 2020
benuejosh:

Modified :
To people insulting Buhari. Don't insult someone you are sure you can attain his status in the society. If you insult Buhari it means you can never attain his position. Do not Insult your leaders. Rather pray for leaders.

Buhari, may God give you wisdom and direction to lead the people well, may you not act like Donald Trump whom out of ignorance has allowed the Virus catch up with a good number of citizens. And for those who are praying for the virus to catch up with Nigerians so they can insult you, may God almighty cause them terrible shame and may they even agitate for a change in constitution so they can vote you again for the third time.

And as you try your best to protect us from this pandemic, may we experience divine protection for almighty God. Amen.

Long Live Buhari.

God Bless You Too.

Long Live Buhari.
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Jakub1: 6:17am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

God Bless You Too.

Long Live Buhari.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by NGpatriot: 6:29am On Mar 21, 2020
supercase1:

This is the main reason we christians in this country had been enslaved,just go back and read over what u just typed,instead of seeing reality u keep dwelling on fantasy,so everyone that caught Corona all are not children of God,

It's called religious arrogance, a sad reflection of his own ignorance.

The only reason he's not infected or dead is that the president and his hardworking medical professionals at the NCDC and our brave men and women fighting to keep the virus away from him and his family, not because of his religion.
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Jakub1: 6:29am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

It's called religious arrogance, a sad reflection of their own ignorance.

The only reason he's not infected or dead is that the president and his hardworking medical professionals at the NCDC and our brave men and women fighting to keep the virus away from him and his family, not because of his religion.
[/s]
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Jakub1: 6:39am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

This is what I say to the useless, unpatriotic, ignorant and worthless internet cowards..
[/s]
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by stunt353(m): 6:40am On Mar 21, 2020
"Midfielders must make accurate passes" ~ Bakayoko

(stolen)
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Jakub1: 6:49am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

You mean, you Igbos..
[/s]
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Promise47(m): 6:51am On Mar 21, 2020
ada9ja:

For u to insult a president of Nigeria at his age so easily shows u slaps your parent becos your parent had never been perfect. U re a lose child

Respect elders

No one is perfect
shut up Buhari is a useless human being
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Jakub1: 6:58am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

[/b]

[b]God Bless Nigeria.

Pack your load and go to Italy and America where they they haven't failed with thousands of o infections and deaths.

We won't miss you hateful, bitter and unpatriotic ipob cowards.
[/s]
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Captainrambo2: 7:06am On Mar 21, 2020
benuejosh:

Modified :

Long Live Buhari.
pls seize your zombie rants
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Jakub1: 7:10am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

[/s]
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Olanipekun1: 7:25am On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

What rule do you Igbos get away with when you call other people zombie? Or you people are just above all the rules on NL.

When your kind called other people ZOMBIE right here in your face, you hypocrite was blind, you stepped right over it and magically saw the dial back,

Abeg take a sit somewhere..
explain to mynd44 lalasticlala seun not me
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by desiredhome: 7:26am On Mar 21, 2020
Tomide007:

Italy did not close their border till after the infection got in.....there is no single country that closed their border and has the virus. Not 1.
So since the day they said the virus has entered Nigeria how many death cases have you heard? is over two weeks today
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by NGpatriot: 7:29am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
Olanipekun1:
explain to mynd44 lalasticlala seun not me
[/s]

So why quote me with your hypocritical crying and wailing.?
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by desiredhome: 7:32am On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

What rule do you Igbos get away with when you call other people zombie? Or you people are just above all the rules on NL.

When your kind called other people ZOMBIE right here in your face, you hypocrite was blind, you stepped right over it and magically saw the dial back,

Abeg take a sit somewhere..
Funny I tell you, these are the same people that called Nigeria zoo yet they are the worst, that shows the level of illiteracy/ignorant they are.
Always clamming to be wise yet the most foolish people here
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by NGpatriot: 7:32am On Mar 21, 2020
Tomide007:

Italy did not close their border till after the infection got in.....there is no single country that closed their border and has the virus. Not 1.

Name the countries that closed their borders with zero virus.
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by NGpatriot: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2020
desiredhome:

Funny I tell you, these are the same people that called Nigeria zoo yet they are the worst, that shows the level of illiteracy/ignorant they are.
Always clamming to be wise yet the most foolish people here

Their response in every thread and conversation is always insulted, they are all ignorant losers and illiterates wit zero mental capacity to debate anything intelligently.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by bobfash(m): 7:36am On Mar 21, 2020
OloshoMan:
I don't know who needs to hear this but neither the blood of Jesus nor prayers have been found effective in combating coronavirus. You are not more special than the people who are infected and the only thing that can protect you is obeying instructions and practicing safe hygiene.

Your comment is not different from what your name depicts.
You are saying gibberish

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Powersurge: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

[/b]

[b]God Bless Nigeria.

Pack your load and go to Italy and America where they they haven't failed with thousands of o infections and deaths.

We won't miss you hateful, bitter and unpatriotic ipob cowards.

Oga for your information I never reach eastern Nigeria in my life. And I am not from there. However, that have to write a disclaimer to show that I am not from there b4 I can pass opposing views across shows how fractured this country has become.

Patriotism is not a leap in the dark. Question, what is NIgeria doing now that could make her viable in the next 10-20 years? Absolutely nothing. That means we will still be in this mess in the next decades. Patriotism does not bring development, conscientious human efforts do.

Ask yourself, are your leaders patriotic? There is hardly anyone of them that does not have dual citizenship. Do you think they truly blv in Nigeria. Over 90% of them have their children in Europe and other developed countries. The ones whose children are here are in NNPC, CBN, etc.

A civil servant who is on a minimum wage, will have to work for 30 years to be able to make a couple of millions. Ask yourself, Buhari's salary is less than 2 million Naira ( 24m per annum). If you add allowance to it, let's say 50 million. Tell me, if Buhari and his family are living based on their means, how would Yusuf be able to by bike for millions of Naira?

See I don't blv in PDP or APC, but until gullible ones like you begins to understand and stand for the needful, we will be here for a long time.

When was the last time you see the effect of the trillions of Naira in the yearly budget in your area. Have you gone to Nigeria universities b4? Have you been to health centres in different states across the country? How much is your salary? Is it a living wage? Can you have family, build a house and live with it? Have you seen the images of doctors using torch light to do operation? Can you or your children apply to work in CBN or NNPC and get in?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by All4real2: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2020
See mumu talk u no fit protect Nigerians from Hunger virus u no fit protect them from Fulani herdsmen virus u no fit protect them from gboko Haram virus and so many others Na corona that is killing world power countries with sophisticated equipment i want to remind you that you are talking to your Fulani brothers Nigerians are protected by God not you so keep your protection for your cow that is more valuable to you.
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2020
OloshoMan:

You are wrong. We need both - follow instructions and believe in the healing & preserving powers of the Stripes of Jesus. For by His Stripes we were healed
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:32am On Mar 21, 2020
[quote author=benuejosh post=87619918]Thank You Buhari. We trust your government.

Modified :

Long Live Buhari.
Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria. [/quotei]i beg you in the name of Allah. Stop saying We, just say you trust Buhari government because no be everybody like the man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC / Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu / How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.