Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,459 members, 7,908,328 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:33 AM

Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now (38903 Views)

Protecting Nigerians’ Vital Right To Protest - Punch Editorial / Kankara: FG Will Continue To Work Hard At Protecting Nigerians - Osinbajo / VP Osinbajo Opens Up On Buhari Protecting Herdsmen And Boko Haram Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2020
OloshoMan:
I don't know who needs to hear this but neither the blood of Jesus nor prayers have been found effective in combating coronavirus. You are not more special than the people who are infected and the only thing that can protect you is obeying instructions and practicing safe hygiene.

What brought "the blood of Jesus" into this thread?
Be careful my brother for we know little of what makes us breath. Retract your statement for your own good.
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by desiredhome: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2020
All4real2:
See mumu talk u no fit protect Nigerians from Hunger virus u no fit protect them from Fulani herdsmen virus u no fit protect them from gboko Haram virus and so many others Na corona that is killing world power countries with sophisticated equipment i want to remind you that you are talking to your Fulani brothers Nigerians are protected by God not you so keep your protection for your cow that is more valuable to you.
Why are you reasoning like a cow? why not use your brain?
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by am4truth(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2020
[quote author=supercase1 post=87624930]
This is the main reason we christians in this country had been enslaved,just go back and read over what u just typed,instead of seeing reality u keep dwelling on fantasy,so everyone that caught Corona all are not children of God,[/quote

Who is talking reality with you?
I am telling you the truth. I CAN'T HAVE COVID-19. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE. I don't know about you.
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by am4truth(m): 10:00am On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

It's called religious arrogance, a sad reflection of his own ignorance.

The only reason he's not infected or dead is that the president and his hardworking medical professionals at the NCDC and our brave men and women fighting to keep the virus away from him and his family, not because of his religion.

You can have it. I CAN'T HAVE IT. I don't discuss with ignorant people. I KNOW WHO AND WHOSE I AM.
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by ada9ja(f): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2020
JahBwoy:

Elder wey fvck up no deserve one useless Respect angry.

Don't play the 'no one is perfect' tape with the life of 200 million people
Just as elders in ur home that failed to train you well...unam
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by ada9ja(f): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2020
Promise47:
shut up Buhari is a useless human being
Same as ur fada
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by ada9ja(f): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2020
[quote author=UKBobo post=87623906][/quote]
U need drug
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by ada9ja(f): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

You would have made more sense if you had shut that hole on your face
And I would also made more of it if the one in ur mum face is cut of too
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by ada9ja(f): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
I no fight you nah mannerless kid abeg don't insult me lol

I don't fight with a waste product like you either
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Nairalandmonika: 10:53am On Mar 21, 2020
am4truth:

You are wrong.... I have the blood of Jesus running in me and I can never have Covid-19. It is not possible.
I'm talking as a child of the most high God and not as a church goer.

Na so, go to Italy na, if u get mind well well

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Nairalandmonika: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2020
Excuzeme:

So they still want to go on pilgrimage, despite this pandemic, and them come back with loads of Corona Virus?
Israel has banned ALL non Citizens from entering Israel but these useless people want to go and bring the Virus from Mecca and turn Nigeria to Italy overnight!

Will they die, if they skip Hajj for this year?
The foolishness of this President is spreading on its citizens.
Saudi Arabia will not even allow them to enter.
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by LZAA: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2020
presidency:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PROTECTING NIGERIANS FROM COVID-19 IS PRIORITY FOR US NOW, SAYS PRESIDENT BUHARI

President Muhammadu Buhari Friday in Abuja reiterated the commitment of his administration to the welfare of Nigerians especially with the current happenings around the world.

Speaking while receiving the management of the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) in State House, President Buhari said: “I am pleased that you are working with the Ministry of Health on protecting our citizens from Covid-19 virus.”

You must work to guarantee the safety and security of our pilgrims. As a government, this is now a key priority for us. I therefore enjoin you to ensure that adequate medical provisions and other welfare requirements are afforded our pilgrims,” he added.

The President expressed his delight with the operations of the Commission so far especially, the reduction to up to 15 per cent in Hajj fares.

I am pleased to hear of the progress you have made thus far especially in reducing Hajj fares by up to 15 per cent. I am also impressed that you are still working to further bring down the cost next year. This is commendable now especially with the recent global events that have impacted on the economy. Such savings will be timely and most welcome to the pilgrims as well as to Nigeria’s economy,” he said.

President Buhari however, cautioned them against sacrificing quality for safety and comfort of pilgrims.

“However, as you assess and reduce these costs, you must ensure that quality service and comfort are provided for our pilgrims as these are the core mandates of your Commission and must remain your primary goal,” he said.

The Chairman of the Commission, Zikrullah Kunle Hassan had informed the President of the efforts of the commission to make life better for Nigerians on pilgrimage. He said that the Saudi government had given some concessions to Nigerians especially in the way of accommodation and tents, assuring the President of even better deals next year when his Board fully takes over negotiations.

“With your kind approval this year, we are working to take full charge of Makhan accommodation because hitherto, the states have been in charge. The idea is that when we take full charge, we will be able to reduce further the cost and to do this, we need to engage the accommodation agents and owners in a possible two to three-year lease with a view to having a reduction in price,” he said.

Alhaji Hassan also appealed to the President to constitute the Board of Trustees of the Hajj Savings Scheme to make it easier for pilgrims to perform their religious obligation.

He further assured that he was in discussions with the Federal Ministry of Health on the Covid-19 pandemic as the Commission aligns itself with government positions in tackling the scourge.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
March 20, 2020
At the bolded
U can imagine this absolute clown
In a way it's a good thing this vitus struck
The tool has not been able to travel since
Cc immhotep sarrki gwarotango Afamed helinues ebenezar2020 blackking98 iceberg3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by ajl: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2020
Oloriburuku, after the thing don fully enter Nigeria. Like you were not alive before.

I wish you politicians start suffering from one of the many diseases you are quietly suffering from and we will.see the country you will all run to. I think you all refused to built better healthcare system.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by helinues: 11:20am On Mar 21, 2020
LZAA:

At the bolded

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
OAMJ4

This fellow has started again mentioning me and others unnecessary after his regular monikers has been banned for the same act..

Kindly go through his monikers as see if he is making any contributions on NL except from provoking innocent people.

Thanks in advance

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Blackking98(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
OAMJ4

This fellow has started again mentioning me and others unnecessary after his regular monikers has been banned for the same act..

Kindly go through his monikers as see if he is making any contributions on NL except from provoking innocent people.

Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by LZAA: 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
OAMJ4

Thanks in advance
Shhhgrin
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by helinues: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
LZAA:

At the bolded

You go learn by force by fire..

Go and ask cancellers how we rolled

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by LZAA: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
helinues:

You go learn by force by fire..

Go and ask cancellers how we rolled
Shatapgrin
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
presidency:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PROTECTING NIGERIANS FROM COVID-19 IS PRIORITY FOR US NOW, SAYS PRESIDENT BUHARI

President Muhammadu Buhari Friday in Abuja reiterated the commitment of his administration to the welfare of Nigerians especially with the current happenings around the world.

Speaking while receiving the management of the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) in State House, President Buhari said: “I am pleased that you are working with the Ministry of Health on protecting our citizens from Covid-19 virus.”

You must work to guarantee the safety and security of our pilgrims. As a government, this is now a key priority for us. I therefore enjoin you to ensure that adequate medical provisions and other welfare requirements are afforded our pilgrims,” he added.

The President expressed his delight with the operations of the Commission so far especially, the reduction to up to 15 per cent in Hajj fares.

“I am pleased to hear of the progress you have made thus far especially in reducing Hajj fares by up to 15 per cent. I am also impressed that you are still working to further bring down the cost next year. This is commendable now especially with the recent global events that have impacted on the economy. Such savings will be timely and most welcome to the pilgrims as well as to Nigeria’s economy,” he said.

President Buhari however, cautioned them against sacrificing quality for safety and comfort of pilgrims.

“However, as you assess and reduce these costs, you must ensure that quality service and comfort are provided for our pilgrims as these are the core mandates of your Commission and must remain your primary goal,” he said.

The Chairman of the Commission, Zikrullah Kunle Hassan had informed the President of the efforts of the commission to make life better for Nigerians on pilgrimage. He said that the Saudi government had given some concessions to Nigerians especially in the way of accommodation and tents, assuring the President of even better deals next year when his Board fully takes over negotiations.

“With your kind approval this year, we are working to take full charge of Makhan accommodation because hitherto, the states have been in charge. The idea is that when we take full charge, we will be able to reduce further the cost and to do this, we need to engage the accommodation agents and owners in a possible two to three-year lease with a view to having a reduction in price,” he said.

Alhaji Hassan also appealed to the President to constitute the Board of Trustees of the Hajj Savings Scheme to make it easier for pilgrims to perform their religious obligation.

He further assured that he was in discussions with the Federal Ministry of Health on the Covid-19 pandemic as the Commission aligns itself with government positions in tackling the scourge.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
March 20, 2020

After allowing d border to remain open until the virus came in?
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Legendguru: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
Good
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by goldenchild03: 9:41am On Mar 22, 2020
Same political statement like before. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) / Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.