Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss (35410 Views)

Manchester City Win EPL Title After Leicester Beat Manchester United / Liverpool Fans Celebrate EPL Title After Wolves Supporters Spread Fake News / Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Minemrys:

isn't that what the man said? Did u actually read his words? No one wants the seas0n cancelled but c0mpleted.
I've read his words and heard many others as well. No one wants the season cancelled but no one wants eventual champions to be awarded the title out of sentiments just because hey're the English Darlings.
Let's face it there's more important things than football at the moment but the Liverpool apologists would have people believe that it's all about Liverpoo winning the league

1 Like

Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by Realfrankie(m): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
Tookool:
Village People dey on top Liverpool matter

I say
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by Dollabiz: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
A race is won only when completed not in half way
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by Realfrankie(m): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
FIFA should cancel the season and all the teams start all over
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
They should setup the 20 captains on Fifa to play the remaining fixtures.
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by cr7lomo: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

What about the relegation section??! Is that less important than who wins the trophy??! Mind you, this also affects promotion from championship were it is far from over among the top 6 teams!!!

So cancelling the whole season is best in ur opinion.... So the whole hard work should go in vain ... Does it mk sense...after almost completing the season...
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by Watmux(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
You're clearly a mancity fan, do it another season you say?
Only selfish people will want this season cancelled
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Emotion and sentiment have taken over this man

Nobody begged coronavirus to come

It's so unfortunate it had to come at this time.

If they are able to get this far this season, they can surely do it another season

Life is first before any other thing

Modified:
And moreover, this is not the first time they are coming close to clinching the title but somehow lose it at the very last minute

Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by Amalekki: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
Minemrys:

oga, u dy hear english so? No one wants the league to end at 29 games or the seas0n to be void. Any0ne that says Liverpool should be handed the league, is invariably asking for it to be c0mpleted n0t to end at 29 games. The media are the ones making it seem like people want the league to end at 29 games and for Liverpool to be given the title. Settle down and read their words. That's what this bright0n boss is saying. C0mplete the league, d0n't cancel it or end it at 29 games.
I dey hear English and I understand when people are trying to play smart to avoid accepting that they goofed. I have corrected you on your assertion that "no one's saying Liverpool be handed the title with 9 games to go". Some people are saying that. If you understand English you would know that I have no issue with your unnecessary additional information that you keep repeating. I was obviously focused on you understanding & accepting that you erred by saying "No one" was saying something that some people were obviously saying.

The fact speaks for itself, we won't be having people talking about or debating 29 games if no one was saying the title should be given to Liverpool at 29 games. Do you understand or you need this broken down for you in a different language?
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by lugzii: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
If Liverpool is awarded the title without finishing the league. Which other teams will qualify for UCL, UEFA Cup? Which teams will be relegated?
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by Minemrys: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
Imarnuel08:

I've read his words and heard many others as well. No one wants the season cancelled but no one wants eventual champions to be awarded the title out of sentiments just because hey're the English Darlings.
Let's face it there's more important things than football at the moment but the Liverpool apologists would have people believe that it's all about Liverpoo winning the league
which Liverpool apologist na? And what sentiments? English darlings u say? Then where do u keep man u? Chairman, Liverpool buit a sizeable lead and it being the 1st in a while, attracts media tales. Liverpool wouldn't want to be awarded the title just like that without it being d0ne the right way. All these startd with rum0rz of the league being cancelled. And the hatred for the club. Me, as a fan, as well as others d0n't want the league to end at 29 games, but we want the title.
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by Princemmyboss(m): 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
looserpool corona virus club

Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by Angelfrost(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
cr7lomo:

So cancelling the whole season is best in ur opinion.... So the whole hard work should go in vain ... Does it mk sense...after almost completing the season...

Nope... I didn't support that. I merely gave the 2 options feasible on the table.

Anyway, it has been clarified that the league will pick up from here in future, and completed.
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by Minemrys: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Amalekki:

I dey hear English and I understand when people are trying to play smart to avoid accepting that they goofed. I have corrected you on your assertion that "no one's saying Liverpool be handed the title with 9 games to go". Some people are saying that. If you understand English you would know that I have no issue with your unnecessary additional information that you keep repeating. I was obviously focused on you understanding & accepting that you erred by saying "No one" was saying something that some people were obviously saying.

The fact speaks for itself, we won't be having people talking about or debating 29 games if no one was saying the title should be given to Liverpool at 29 games. Do you understand or you need this broken down for you in a different language?
oga, all these startd with the media and rum0rs on the league ending at 29 games or being voided. No Liverpool fan wants the league to end at 29 games. U menti0ned s0me people, what exactly where they trying to point out "you can't void or disrupt the league when Liverpool have built a sizeable lead for the 1st time in years". What did bloggerz do? They startd running stories abt Liverpool being grantd the title when the FA hasn't said anything. I d0n't recall any0ne publicly saying give Liverpool the title at 29 games.
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by Amalekki: 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
Minemrys:

oga, all these startd with the media and rum0rs on the league ending at 29 games or being voided. No Liverpool fan wants the league to end at 29 games. U menti0ned s0me people, what exactly where they trying to point out "you can't void or disrupt the league when Liverpool have built a sizeable lead for the 1st time in years". What did bloggerz do? They startd running stories abt Liverpool being grantd the title when the FA hasn't said anything. I d0n't recall any0ne publicly saying give Liverpool the title at 29 games.
Ok thank you cool
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Deserve what?

When the league never finish

If Liverpool fail to win their remaining matches, they won't lift the title

So the league should be played to that point when no one could catch them before you say the title should be dashed to them

which club u dey support

I'm a Man U fan
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by Akaujaa(m): 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
If the season is not completed, the solution is simple. Judge the season based on current table standing. No relegation, promote 4 teams from the championship and have 24 teams compete for the title next season with the intention of relegating four teams afterwards and promoting three.
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by maynation(f): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
DenreleDave:
Maynation they are begging for you oooo
Lol. As far as we win the title for the 19th time, let them beg for us.
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by DenreleDave(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
maynation:

Lol. As far as we win the title for the 19th time, let them beg for us.

grin
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by Emma1Oj(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
Dem no born dem well to try am
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by engrjacuzzi: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
the last time Liverpool FC won the league cup was when PMB was in government.....
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by uunwanaobong3: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
If it was mancity that was in the position of Liverpool......... Who among the to these former Liverpool fans moyherfuccckrs for coming complain?..........

I am very sure, if it was mancity, everyone would have joined forces together to ensure that the league is cancelled... And no winner or loser emerge.

They are even trying to cancel FA cup and champion league because all the big teams are out and there is a high possibility that mancity could win both

What must be done should be to the interest of all........ Have it in mine that old season cannot be played in a new season, and the EPL trophy is now awarded or handed over out of pity, but it is only won when the league is over....... If my calculations is correct, I think premeir league has only 2 month left to restart, anything other than that will leads to a cancellation.

Liverpool fans should take this in good faith and show a sportmanship spirit

Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by einsteine(m): 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
Minemrys:

simple. The transfer market doesn't open till seas0n has ended. Th0se playerz' c0ntract then ends as s0on as the seas0n is c0mplete and the transfer market is open. That should be the rule Uefa, the FAs should agree up0n.

Contracts are not based on season but time. If a player's contract ends on June 30, he ceases to be a player for that club on July 1
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by Tifunloran: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
I pity Liverpool
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by Livinus90: 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
A305:
Let's start the season all over again; other teams weren't ready; the outbreak of coronavirus confirmed that fact.
OK.
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by Livinus90: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
Liverpool fucking deserve that title... Not a fan though
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by Minemrys: 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
einsteine:

Contracts are not based on season but time. If a player's contract ends on June 30, he ceases to be a player for that club on July 1
this is an unchartered territory. U can't sell or buy b4 or after the transfer market is closed. C0ntracts are based 0n transfer markets. Since the c0r0na virus has disruptd the seas0n, clubs and the playerz would c0me up with a c0mpr0mise regarding their c0ntracts.
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by Emmanuel226(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
Make Dem jus dash Dem d title make we hear word abeg undecided
#YNWA THO wink
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by einsteine(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
Minemrys:

this is an unchartered territory. U can't sell or buy b4 or after the transfer market is closed. C0ntracts are based 0n transfer markets. Since the c0r0na virus has disruptd the seas0n, clubs and the playerz would c0me up with a c0mpr0mise regarding their c0ntracts.

No, contracts are based on certain dates not the season.
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
The league has not ended yet so Liverpool is yet to win the league
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by Oritsewhandey(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
Chijeep:
That's y U only av Jesus Christ as hope.
-Luck alone doesn't pay, if nt Liverpool wud've won d league by luck.
-Hardwork alone doesn't pay, if nt Liverpool wudn't b hearing story of maybe 2 b awarded d league or nt (25pts with 9matches 2 go).
-believe in Christ n ur glory will nt b questioned.

if A Club lik Liverpool dat av bn working hard 2 win d league can get interrupted by a natural virus issue lik Corona den it time 4 us 2 knw dat Supernatural things also occur.

nt 2 believe in religion bcox d result now is nt predictable is lik a grandchild dat said his parents didn't got married bcoz dey divorced afta 15yrs.

in a nutshell, Jesus Christ is coming again....
how? I don't know.
wen? I don't know.
Amen & thanks.
Evangelist Arsenal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 / National Stadium Lagos' Flood Light Pole Collapses After Downpour (Video) / What Is The Football Terminology For Four Goals In A Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.