Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:45 PM

Is This Normal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Normal? (511 Views)

Is This Normal For Traditional Wedding List? / My 4-Year-Old Niece Loves To Perceive Horrific Scents. Is This Normal? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal? by Vuvuvuzela: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hello everyone.

Had to create this moniker to avoid the bashings.

I am 26 currently and I'm single. But my problem seems to be that I'm more comfortable relating and thinking of relationships with ladies older than I am. I have dated in the past (Two relationships) and all were older than me. One was older than me with 5 years and I was very okay with it

I always tend to see ladies younger than me as too immature or unserious. I don't know if this is a problem.

I met a lady in her 30s recently. She's brilliant, a kind soul, crazy and everything I wish for in a lady, but she told me she can't have a relationship with me, although she admits she did actually like me. Her reasons are that I am not ready to wife her, and she doesn't think I'll be comfortable with it in the future

My friends think I'm crazy for liking ladies older than I am. I really don't know what to think anymore

It's not like it's a fetish, but ladies in their late 20s and 30s tend to know what they want, are responsible for themselves, are serious minded. Although they have their flaws, but these are the kind of people I want to get attracted to.

I don't know if this is psychological. Or if anyone who was in these shoes can advise me

Thanks
Re: Is This Normal? by OlawaleBammie: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
Oga go on soun jare, notin do u, the only problem is that if she's like 6, 10, 12 or more older dan u.

Well, i dont know if its normal or not, i just want to call someone out dat is why am here

SweetCunt97 What is d meaning of wat u just did, just cus u said something below par and i objected it u now ban me from commenting on nairaland before u later reduced it to romance section alone.

U even deleted my post grin

Nawa for u and ur likes oo, see as women dey use power sha.
Re: Is This Normal? by SweetCunt97(f): 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Oga go on soun jare, notin do u, the only problem is that if she's like 6, 10, 12 or more older dan u.

Well, i dont know if its normal or not, i just want to call someone out dat is why am here

SweetCunt97 What is d meaning of wat u just did, just cus u said something below par and i objected it u now ban me from commenting on nairaland before u later reduced it to romance section alone.

U even deleted my post grin

Nawa for u and ur likes oo, see as women dey use power sha.
And you are...?
Re: Is This Normal? by OlawaleBammie: 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
And you are...?

Madam i am who i am, Just kpele and lift the ban, biko

I hate dont like you for this u did,

And banning me doesn't stop me from quoting you, i wan make u know that.

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal? by keenn: 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
Some people are attracted to same sex persons, some to kids, some to animals. However, if the person you are attracted to is of over 18, can reason consciously and likes you back regardless of what, then you are good.

I am naturally attracted to older ladies too, Its so erogenous looking at theit facial expression when I make themy happy or horney, it is priceless.

I see it as maneuvering to have an affair with someone I am older than, as though I am, taking advantage of my maturity, experience over someone who hasn't.
Re: Is This Normal? by Vuvuvuzela: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
keenn:
Some people are attracted to same sex persons, some to kids, some to animals. However, if the person you are attracted to is of over 18, can reason consciously and likes you back regardless of what, then you are good.

I am naturally attracted to older ladies too, Its so erogenous looking at theit facial expression when I make themy happy or horney, it is priceless.

I see it as maneuvering to have an affair with someone I am older than, as though I am, taking advantage of my maturity, experience over someone who hasn't.

Lol

grin
Re: Is This Normal? by frozen70(f): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2020
Vuvuvuzela:
Hello everyone.

Had to create this moniker to avoid the bashings.

I am 26 currently and I'm single. But my problem seems to be that I'm more comfortable relating and thinking of relationships with ladies older than I am. I have dated in the past (Two relationships) and all were older than me. One was older than me with 5 years and I was very okay with it

I always tend to see ladies younger than me as too immature or unserious. I don't know if this is a problem.

I met a lady in her 30s recently. She's brilliant, a kind soul, crazy and everything I wish for in a lady, but she told me she can't have a relationship with me, although she admits she did actually like me. Her reasons are that I am not ready to wife her, and she doesn't think I'll be comfortable with it in the future

My friends think I'm crazy for liking ladies older than I am. I really don't know what to think anymore

It's not like it's a fetish, but ladies in their late 20s and 30s tend to know what they want, are responsible for themselves, are serious minded. Although they have their flaws, but these are the kind of people I want to get attracted to.

I don't know if this is psychological. Or if anyone who was in these shoes can advise me

Thanks

What I understand here is that, you believe maturity counts in a relationship

You can't handle your juniors because of their premature behaviours

You did rather prefer your seniors whom you believe are matured enough to understand things without much difficulty

You can follow your mind but you have to be respectful because thst you are junior in age doesn't mean you want to ride them or boss them around without making impact into their lives

Just respect yourself and be matured too
Re: Is This Normal? by Vuvuvuzela: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
frozen70:

What I understand here is that, you believe maturity counts in a relationship

You can't handle your juniors because of their premature behaviours

You did rather prefer your seniors whom you believe are matured enough to understand things without much difficulty

You can follow your mind but you have to be respectful because thst you are junior in age doesn't mean you want to ride them or boss them around without making impact into their lives

Just respect yourself and be matured too

I don't play with their hearts.

The last one I had ended badly because her family was pressuring her to get married. She was trying to wait for me, but I was about to conclude my nysc. My parents too rejected her too, especially my dad
Re: Is This Normal? by NextD18: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Who else thinks that OP is an evening newspapers who is hiding behind a male moniker to give herself and her fellow evening newspapers hope?

Re: Is This Normal? by Vuvuvuzela: 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
NextD18:
Who else thinks that OP is an evening newspapers who is hiding behind a male moniker to give herself and her fellow evening newspapers hope?

I see your comments most times

You type without common sense

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Children’s Unique Personalities? / 'my State Of Mind' / Ikota Residents Pray Over Faulty Transformer (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.