Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,821 members, 7,872,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) (99455 Views)

Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / U.S. Kills Al-Qaeda Leader Ayman Al-Zawahri In Drone Strike / Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by sulasa07(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
Emu4life:
After how many years with all the money America claims to spend on defense? Truth is that they are not as good as they want the world to Believe. Even the Iranian general they had to Lie that they want him to come make peace in Iraq with Saudi. Propaganda Lords
Only fools will believe the propaganda,
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by sulasa07(m): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
cRobo:

Emancipate yourself from acute ignorance
You are the one with acute ignorance,you wrote something and you can't defend it,next thing is to start will insults,You be Idiot cry

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Halo22: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
There is no need killing the motherfucker, just arrest and keep him since he is 67, am sure in few years he would just die. So killing will be a waste of bullet.

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by masarauta11(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
cRobo:
Terrorism is synonymous to one religion - Nelson Mandela 1989

I won't say a word

In his younger years, however, Mandela and his African National Congress approved an underground bombing campaign against white rule. The United States put them on its terrorist watch list in 1988 and didn’t remove them until 20 years later.

https://news-decoder.com/2019/03/21/decoder-terrorism/

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by cRobo: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
sulasa07:

You are the one with acute ignorance,you wrote something and you can't defend it,next thing is to start will insults,You be Idiot cry

Where is the insult in asking to seek education

Do you enjoy glowing in ignorance?

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Ramsak1: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
You dy mind this onee?
He thinks evrybody is lame as he is..
Lymasaba:

The same Nelson Mandela that was on US terrorist watch until 2008 ..
and I could not find any reference to what u said above

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
I sincerely wish this whole terrorism gbas gbos will end one day.

Well, for your UK used factory fitted smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Engrr(m): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
ruggedmallaam:
We are talking about how we can curb covid-19 and you are placing a bounty on someone's head.Why not place a bounty on covid-19������

Your name says it all!

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Correcto: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
Just tell us what you drank and ate last
AbuAeesha:
hypocrites of the highest order.
who masterminded the 9/11 other than George Bush??
it's very foolish to believe some so called alqaida would train and strategies themselves for months without CIA,FBI and the Pentagon knowing about it.

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by danhans(m): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
cRobo:

I won't say a word

That is true,they are suckers

2 Likes

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by bionixs: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
ETWs:
And they are announcing this to the public.?
when US is involved,they can even sing it as a poem to all kindergarten pupils,he will still be clipped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Correcto: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sometimes this is a strategy to make him migrate so they confirmed his position
ornicus:
You announce after you kill him. This sounds like trump doing what he does best - fucking over the intelligence community so he can look good for his base. The man has access to the same information we have access to.

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
NOwazobia:
Buhari, sorry Trump should please grant him presidential pardon. He was just preaching the gospel of Allah on 9/11, thesame gospel every muslim is preaching today.
lets i forget, is russia still on planet earth?

As in ehn,we don forget Russia since Corona start

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
Correcto:
Sometimes this is a strategy to make him migrate so they confirmed his position

Trump and strategy in the same sentence? Issokay ooo.

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Correcto: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
The arrest was part of the game played by Pakistan
ogbuefi677:

Pakistan didn't sell anything.
Was d forking CIA.
Remember Pakistan govt later arrested d doctor who sold info to the CIA.
Dude collected samples from a child during immunization in the compound where CIA was already suspecting a high profile individual was hiding.
It matched that of Osama, and d rest is history
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Correcto: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
You are funny
Ricchcream:
Let sleeping dogs lie, will they?
Killing a general might not necessarily weaken the army, it might backfire and activate the rabid dogs...
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Correcto: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
Yes but he was off the list. Can these one also go off the list same way?
Lymasaba:

The same Nelson Mandela that was on US terrorist watch until 2008 ..
and I could not find any reference to what u said above

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Lymasaba(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
Correcto:
Yes but he was off the list. Can these one also go off the list same way?
Not a chance.. I’m responding to the guys wrong quotation of Nelson Mandela
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Umaruxoxo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
cRobo:

I won't say a word
.look who is talking.go check the origin of terrorism and tell us where it started
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by GreyLaw(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
Emu4life:
After how many years with all the money America claims to spend on defense? Truth is that they are not as good as they want the world to Believe. Even the Iranian general they had to Lie that they want him to come make peace in Iraq with Saudi. Propaganda Lords

Lol... both you and the people who liked your post have a lot to learn when it comes to this sort of issues. America is not good, bla bla bla. I cannot stop laughing at such ignorance!
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by AbuAeesha: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
Correcto:
Just tell us what you drank and ate last
in as much as I am against harming/killing of any innocent soul,and which my religion is also against it,
arguing with you is like wrestling with a pig (either win or lose one still end up toiled with dirt) I don't mean to be abusive.if I do hurt ur feelings I apologise.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Kuginzi: 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
There's no time America will not look for most wanted one. Stylishly killing people in the name of fighting Terrorism ( Saddam, Gaddafi, Osama bn Laden now another person on their list).
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by engrchykae(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
The same USA will set up a meeting group, CIA will train the terrorists and before you know it,an American president will hunt for one of the big terrorists they trained in order to win an election.
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by sulasa07(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
cRobo:

Where is the insult in asking to seek education
Do you enjoy glowing in ignorance?
You still can't defend what you wrote.
All is Well
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Emu4life(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
GreyLaw:

Lol... both you and the people who liked your post have a lot to learn when it comes to this sort of issues. America is not good, bla bla bla. I cannot stop laughing at such ignorance!

A Chinese or Russian protagonist will say the same thing. I have much to learn, shift joor.
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
More bounty on Shekau's he ad
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by PervertProphet: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Omoluabi16:
How did a surgeon become this. Even bin laden was a structural engineer. Radicalization is a terrible thing.

Islam my brother.

The ideology of a 7th Century illiterate masked as revelations from the Almighty.
Nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by mordred44: 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
AmazingELixir:
undecided

When will Abubakar Shekau be added to the list
Already on d list wit sum of €7m
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Owuamanamifechi: 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kill him

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Correcto: 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
Even if it was an inside y do people from that religion like been used? The problem with you is that you can never learn, hence I believe you are the pig in your quote. You just believe whatever you are told. Did you know it was two planes that hit that building? In fact no need to explain much here. Keep believing trash just like the pigs like trash.
AbuAeesha:

in as much as I am against harming/killing of any innocent soul,and which my religion is also against it,
arguing with you is like wrestling with a pig (either win or lose one still end up toiled with dirt) I don't mean to be abusive.if I do hurt ur feelings I apologise.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Yusman316(m): 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
axeman2:
Islam Is The Major Problem Of The World
Exactly. Like how all the battles that took place before the advent of Islam was caused by Islam. Go get a life dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban / Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? / Ugandan NTV Disowns Staff Having Sex In The Office "They Are Not Our Staff"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.