Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) (99457 Views)

Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / U.S. Kills Al-Qaeda Leader Ayman Al-Zawahri In Drone Strike / Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:37am On Mar 22, 2020
72 virgins await u grin

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Oduduwasons: 12:42am On Mar 22, 2020
sam4noow:
religion of Peace grin
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Simbrixton(m): 4:30am On Mar 22, 2020
faseblex:
OKAY WAT OF BUHARI
buhari has not killed americans
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Moneyboyz: 5:40am On Mar 22, 2020
Another muslim, yet it's a religion of peace, if one religion could mess up people's head in this 21st century to kill their fellow human then we need to check it's credibility...

I'm not saying Christains dont kill, at least they ain't motivated by the Bible, infact it's one of the 10 commandments that you should not kill.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:29am On Mar 22, 2020
Xandelle:

Conscience indeed... Someone who's currently struggling to ignite Islamic jihad and terrorism in India.
Those that command army and are in the right, doesn't go into hiding grin grin grin

He should come out boldly and do that!!!
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by kernniejay(m): 7:06am On Mar 22, 2020
AmazingELixir:
undecided

When will Abubakar Shekau be added to the list
Shekau already added recently, with a $7million bounty on his head.
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by kernniejay(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2020
ruggedmallaam:
We are talking about how we can curb covid-19 and you are placing a bounty on someone's head.Why not place a bounty on covid-19������
We are talking about a terrorist here oga. Somebody more brutal than Abubakar Shekau.
Seems you are not aware of the Sept 11, 2001 attack.
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by y3mi(m): 7:42am On Mar 22, 2020
stickright:
His forehead shows a scar. He could have been injured in a battle and survived it. If he dies now, I don't think it will be a problem now having killed many.
I wish this extremism will stop one day to give way for a better world
Extremism will never stop in this world unless Abrahamic religions as needed by psychos and mass murderers is extirpated, same fvcked up religions that's driving people who I'm seeing as I type this, preparing to go to church to worship their idols (pastor, prophet and god) in this Corona time were people are advised to stay off mass gathering, their pastors, prophets, bishops, reverend and all those old nail headed blokes pope claim to have the power of prophecy and yet none of the money making pastor, imams and alfa ever foresaw the coming of this Corona despite their years of prayers and idol worsbipping to yahweh & allarh. Years ago, a traditional priest i researching a book on kept telling me to write it down as he went on telling me the numbers and types of disease that will afflict this world in years to come, but I never really paid attention to him. Nobody knows him but as uneducated as he is, he could access the future thru oracle.
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Sardauna24(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
cRobo:
Terrorism is synonymous to one religion - Nelson Mandela 1989

I won't say a word
Ask your self who startedthe first world war nd second world war that claim million lives of innocent people.the persons that create it like Adolf hitler and other world terrorist are linked to what religion?� lemme reserved the remains of my comment.
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Olamywealth10: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
AMERICA AND KILLING shaaaaaaaaaaaaa+++++
AMERICANS and their witch hunting mind, the same way them go trigger corona virus in china! WAR is loading as i they see am, even the so called
american allies go join hand fight america self!
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by scoundrel(f): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
I don’t know him and don’t care. I thought Osama was the mastermind behind the act.
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by PropertyBuying(f): 7:49am On Mar 25, 2020
LordAzubuike:
For this era of Corona, una still get time dey hunt person wey carry attack of 19 years ago.
Funny enough with such pandemic disease as COVID-19 terrorists can be easily eliminated.
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Ayobami7(m): 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Rip in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban / Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? / Ugandan NTV Disowns Staff Having Sex In The Office "They Are Not Our Staff"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.