Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,962 members, 7,903,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me (83996 Views)

This Boy Was Caught Sexing With His Boss Girlfriend (video) / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by baillers123: 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
Run for ur life
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by GreatResearcher: 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
Wigetsolar:
In addition to attracting a SACK, you should be sacked on NL for Lagos-Ibadan expressway English Language. No parapraph? Even if na rap musictongue
Who ur paragraph help? And you can't even spell the shit right

3 Likes

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by GreatResearcher: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
Martinez39s Ubunja please rescue this bro
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by toffyz(m): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
lol
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Konsult07(m): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
[quote author=borngeologist

Please all I need from you guys is advice on what to do cause am confused.

There is also a married lady too that told me she wished she met me earlier that she would have dated me. And other older beautiful ladies. In their early and middle thirties and am just 23.[/quote]

My simple advice is, keep off and you need to study what attract these older ladies to you. For example, maybe you do pack your (dress well) arsenal in a way that attract them, cos at time this maybe the reasons why they are attracted to u.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
You will soon kiss goodbye to your job
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by mordred44: 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

1.. It is too long

2. I know u r lying

3. it will end in tears 4u

4. You are stupid guy.. Abi what kind of weak men are we producing in this nation.

B4 na lady them dey kiss wey go run outside but I kon hear man again. Lady kiss u, u run outside...

Are you mad? Are u a pussy?

Is that your first ever kiss?

Ahn ahn, lady kiss u, u run outside. Instead make u kiss am make she run outside..

I am coming oo, I will say more
LMAO....hope u r nt a paedophile.....
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by stanliwise(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
Bobcygan:
My brother sit your boss down and be straight with him, believe me I av been there those bitches will convince your boss dt u started it all. Set her up for your boss to see the proof. He might not believe you at first but then he is going to reason with u as tym goes on. Even if u end up leaving the job. He will come looking for u later. Tell your boss and damn the consequence.
As for those other ladies. My brother there is something about u they want to take away, it is spiritual bro. Stay away bro
If the boss love the girl so much he will sack you and let her stay. BAD CARD bro
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by stevups(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
You are 23 years but you think you can date your boss girlfriend. At 20s, a normal guy will be very handsome. If care is not taken, you can be bared from the future, because ladies will manipulate you.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by jimmyLd101: 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
This one no even they think. We they talk Corona he they talk Nonsense
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by DenreleDave(m): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
mordred44:
LMAO....hope u r nt a paedophile.....

How does my post relates to that
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by todaynewsreview: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
Op, you're playing with fire. Don't try nonsense oh.

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by fredopareto(m): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
My old man once told me..boi..pexin wey talk say he get head for woman..he said no b enjoyment..na head for sufferness he get...guy not Naw DAT mata..BT d end..hmmm..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by deavicky(m): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
It's late I cannot read ur lengthy write up. But I hope u kissed her back because I don't tolerate nonsense.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Ochuksbaba(m): 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
To those saying the op is lieing,I will tell u he's not cos I have one friend,Okiemute by name .
This guy is like d Op they are blessed with Natural SEE AND FOLLOW,once woman see them e don finish,,na Dem go begin disturb them even de shun d ones wen de die for them
I have even vowed never to allow Okiemute accompany me to woo a girl ,,never!! The last time I tried it the stupid girl called me on phone and was like "when are u coming again with that ur friend,I love the way he was standing"" na so slip Tek tear...
Back to d matter,,Op/Egungun be kiaful na swamp u de go,,,that ur boss may be a cultist or may know some dark men and may decide to treat ur fvck up which may extinguish ur life.
Avoid his girls as if they have Covid19 and all other destiny killers in d form of older women chasing after you
lastly, don't be deceived that u can't b sacked ,ur boss may instigate d powers that be to sack u on frivolous grounds cos they too may be scared of u snatching their own babes
last but not the least ,, remember the first of the 48 laws of power "NEVER OUTSHINE THE MASTER"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by justli: 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
Your boss joked "you just dey collect my girl friends" , and you probably shined your teeth.

That's not a joke, use your head na express you dey...

You don't have more games than your boss, just youthful glows...and married men hate it when youths take women from them, especially one that he pays salary

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by foreshore(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:
My story might be lengthy with a lot of grammatical blunders.. But my elders Abeg help me just manage read am and advice me because am really confused..

I have a boss who actually loves me. He likes me like a son and he always wants me to go out with him. We are actually very close pal.

There was a day he went out with his girklfriend. I was at home when my phone rang. He told me to bring 3k to where he was with his girlfriend. When I got there he told me to sit down and drink and eat dog meat with them. But I don't eat dog so I only drank one bottle. The lady and I later talked and I left them.

She came to our place this Wednesday. I was inside my room, she was just insisting that she wanted to see me. When I got there, she was just telling me my boss drinks a lot which is quite true but he dosent misbehave. That it is too much. As a guy man I covered up for my boss. And I left her and my boss.

Today we went to her shop. My boss ordered for drink for us. We started drinking. Later I went out, she followed me. We sat together and started talking. She started telling me that If she actually saw me first she would have dated me that she loves me that she doesn't like my boss. I was quite shocked and told her that since she is already dating my boss it is not possible. Then my boss and one of my other colleague with a lady came out and joined us. That was how we started gisting again. I had an important call to pick so I later entered her shop because the outside was noisy. That was how this lady came inside and kissed me. I was really shocked I have to run outside.

My boss and I later left her place for a burial where a friend of his (a lady) invited us to a burial. When I got there this lady started saying she really likes me that she wish she meet me earlier that she would have dated me.. That she really likes me a lot. My boss now jokingly asked me that I want to take all his girls from him. Mind you that my boss girlfriend calls me her husband even people close to her shop call me her husband.. And these ladies are way older than Me..

There is also a married lady too that told me she wished she met me earlier that she would have dated me. And other older beautiful ladies. In their early and middle thirties and am just 23.

You are already digging your grave cos I wonder what you are doing with married women when there are a lot of single ladies out there
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by EnterpriseMan(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

1.. It is too long

2. I know u r lying

3. it will end in tears 4u

4. You are stupid guy.. Abi what kind of weak men are we producing in this nation.

B4 na lady them dey kiss wey go run outside but I kon hear man again. Lady kiss u, u run outside...

Are you mad? Are u a pussy?

Ahn ahn, lady kiss u, u run outside. Instead make u kiss am make she run outside..

Moreover, have u forgotten corona virus is ravaging lands and u still kissed.. I would have advise the authority to quarantine you and ur boss gf but I am scared, una rubbish go continue inside quarantine room if left alone

Froshloaded, where r u

make we sing for this guy na

angry angry

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
post=87649197:
You are a gonner!

shut up!
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Amphy02: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
My advice for you is to let ur boss aware of her antics towards you. Set her up to ur boss to see the truth. Or else, she Will play smart on you. A word for the wise.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Jaqenhghar: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
She kissed you with the same mouth she uses to eat doggie

[img]https://media1./images/fd13a05f6da6ff72816738604e75f18a/tenor.gif?itemid=12740816[/img]

2 Likes

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by judges: 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
You are playing with fire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by kecee99(m): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:
My story might be lengthy with a lot of grammatical blunders.. But my elders Abeg help me just manage read am and advice me because am really confused..

I have a boss who actually loves me. He likes me like a son and he always wants me to go out with him. We are actually very close pal.

There was a day he went out with his girklfriend. I was at home when my phone rang. He told me to bring 3k to where he was with his girlfriend. When I got there he told me to sit down and drink and eat dog meat with them. But I don't eat dog so I only drank one bottle. The lady and I later talked and I left them.

She came to our place this Wednesday. I was inside my room, she was just insisting that she wanted to see me. When I got there, she was just telling me my boss drinks a lot which is quite true but he dosent misbehave. That it is too much. As a guy man I covered up for my boss. And I left her and my boss.

Today we went to her shop. My boss ordered for drink for us. We started drinking. Later I went out, she followed me. We sat together and started talking. She started telling me that If she actually saw me first she would have dated me that she loves me that she doesn't like my boss. I was quite shocked and told her that since she is already dating my boss it is not possible. Then my boss and one of my other colleague with a lady came out and joined us. That was how we started gisting again. I had an important call to pick so I later entered her shop because the outside was noisy. That was how this lady came inside and kissed me. I was really shocked I have to run outside.

My boss and I later left her place for a burial where a friend of his (a lady) invited us to a burial. When I got there this lady started saying she really likes me that she wish she meet me earlier that she would have dated me.. That she really likes me a lot. My boss now jokingly asked me that I want to take all his girls from him. Mind you that my boss girlfriend calls me her husband even people close to her shop call me her husband.. And these ladies are way older than Me..

There is also a married lady too that told me she wished she met me earlier that she would have dated me. And other older beautiful ladies. In their early and middle thirties and am just 23.
I will tell your boss
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
So na you be this spiritual husband we dey fear.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by EnterpriseMan(m): 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

I did.. Girl kiss man, man run outside.. Shit
I swear that one shock me grin grin
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by biggie73(m): 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
Your boss, your livelihood. That girl, that b.i.t.c.h.... Be wise.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by ugwumichael(m): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
your village people da watch you for HD. Well keep us updated when your boss sacks you, so other peeps here when nor go chop there master food go apply.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Bobcygan: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:
Thanks for the advice sir.. But it very hard to set her up.. I and my boss stays In the same quarters if she comes to my room.. My boss would also suspect me.. And losing the job.. I can't lose my job.

Bro u need to man up, don't u av her number, keep her chat and use it as evidence, is your fone not recording your calls. Na wa for u ooo
It seems u av made up your mind on what u want to do. Y bothering us here. Believe me u ll regret if u do otherwise.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Shancca: 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
I think you have to inform your boss about the advances from his girlfriend. Do not give in for this lady for this might be a set up. For the other ladies, see my brother, If you want to go far in life forget married women.
borngeologist:

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Euegene100001: 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
Respect ur self and hustle there is time for everything
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Greystone: 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
Phenomenal16:
.what I want to tell u is this..... Job no dey naija incase if u lose this one

OP, I hope you have read this...
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by dustydee: 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:

Tell her you are gay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / Blackandwhite Picture Challenge! / Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.