Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,263 members, 7,887,767 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

Wait O! International Man Is Not Popular Anymore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wait O! International Man Is Not Popular Anymore (1024 Views)

Bola Tinubu, The International Man Of Mystery / Wait O O, How Old Is Tinubu Self.... In 2023??? / They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wait O! International Man Is Not Popular Anymore by googi: 5:45am On Mar 22, 2020
See how quickly the world has changed. So, When I was in London, New York and Paris is no longer fashionable?

I thought a guy said destination to:

CMS 6 a.m

Wuhan 9 a.m

Rome 11 a.m

Tripoli Desert I p.m

Abuja Festival 2 p.m
Re: Wait O! International Man Is Not Popular Anymore by helinues: 5:58am On Mar 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Wait O! International Man Is Not Popular Anymore by ejanla077: 7:06am On Mar 22, 2020
Musiwa on the beat

Colorado ati loud ti takeover
Re: Wait O! International Man Is Not Popular Anymore by googi: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2020
It is one thing to move to countries that are Coronavirus Free if they are stupid enough to let you in.

Since all of them are sh*tholes countries, do not come to Nigeria claiming Lagos has better management like Ebola as Sawyer's wife claimed.

Does that wake up Nurse Justina Ejelonu and Dr. Ameyo from the dead?
Re: Wait O! International Man Is Not Popular Anymore by Gandollaar(f): 11:47am On Mar 22, 2020
ejanla077:
Musiwa on the beat

Colorado ati loud ti takeover
Keep confessing your crimes..

What OP simply means is; local man ti take over!

2 Likes

Re: Wait O! International Man Is Not Popular Anymore by bolayei: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2020
Musiwa we have missed you o o
Re: Wait O! International Man Is Not Popular Anymore by Gandollaar(f): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
sarrki:

You need to treat yourself
Aburo weyrey

Whatever they care to deny is the truth.
Re: Wait O! International Man Is Not Popular Anymore by Gandollaar(f): 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
helinues:

The person be Patience Nzokwo of NL.. Always bitter and aggressive

The person don contract the virus before it emerged
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You sound so scared Helinues. I'm not a child eater so don't run when you see me cos no matter where you go, I'm there with you to continue tormenting your small life grin
Re: Wait O! International Man Is Not Popular Anymore by Gandollaar(f): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
bolayei:
Musiwa we have missed you o o
The OP is Sarrki...

Yes you know him..

Same one..

Zombie turned wailer grin

(1) (Reply)

George Floyd: Former Minnesota Police Officer, Derek Chauvin, Arrested / Throw Back Photo Of Buhari 58 Years Ago / Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.