Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,955 members, 7,873,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] (19515 Views)

+18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] / What Should I Do to Her Now That She's Náked? [Picture] / NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by satelliteDISH(m): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:

So, until I begin to brag about how I share money and recharge card I'm not adding value? All the free threads I create on how to make money are not value, right? What of all the free books I periodically give out?

So, you mean, if I don't give out cars or dash out money like Emoney, I'm not adding value? If I don't open a BetNaija company like Akin, I'm not adding value? Oh God! What is this world turning into? A place where others put their lives on others and cross their legs as they wait to be fed.

You people expect so much from strangers you don't even know, but you do so little for yourself and those strangers. Entitlement mentality.

Okay, below are some free values, but if you expect me to add more value than your president, then that is beyond me.

The 6 Articles and 1 Book You Need to Succeed In Amazon KDP Business from Scratch for Beginners — #3 and #4 are Advanced for Keyword Research — They are Game Changers.

1. Creating a Payoneer Account + KDP Account and Linking Them: https://www.nairaland.com/5638906/payoneer-pictorial-step-step-guide

2. Filling Your Tax Form as a Nigerian: https://www.nairaland.com/5631099/amazon-30-tax-how-fill

3. Keyword Research Sites/Tools: https://www.nairaland.com/5631074/amazon-kdp-keyword-research-elevation

4. Best Book on Titling, Subtitling, 7 Backend Keywords, Keyword Research, and 10 Extra Categories Search https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083DYXDL2

5. Goal Settings: https://www.nairaland.com/5638283/life-never-remain-same-picture

6. Staying Organized: https://www.nairaland.com/5624093/it-works-stay-organized-see

7. Searching for a KDP Mentor: https://www.nairaland.com/5569954/nairaland-online-millionaires-should-follow

Bonus

8. Niche Selection: https://www.nairaland.com/4570807/sexy-profitable-evergreen-niches-amazon

9. 3 Best LCB Articles https://www.nairaland.com/5605088/amazon-kdp-3-best-low

10. LCB: https://www.nairaland.com/5649922/amazon-low-no-content-book

11. Ghostwriter/Outline: https://www.nairaland.com/5322272/kindle-direct-publishing-best-video

12. https://www.nairaland.com/5319181/bayubar-method-online-wealth...to-deleted

Etc.

Ilengend, nah now I know say dna dey flow for your blood. You are now behaving like a true mammal, of which you are. I mean no offence.

Thank you so much for this.

Now chop knockle

1 Like

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2020
When you have relationship and financial peace of mind, food no go dey hungry you because you're always happy and smiling.

I have been on bed since morning, but just decided get up, do one or two indoor things, then head to the kitchen to knack garri — my favorite food after fruits and vegetables.

It's good to once in a while call your haters to come dine with you. So, I want my haters to gather here let's pray and finish this food.

I don't want to eat alone. There is love in sharing.

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by joe4christ(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2020
I still dont understand the purpose of this showing off. This guy is just living an average comfortable life, and you're showing off so much like a kiddo.
What then should Seun and Linda Ikeji do with their wealth since they also earn online passively

Your attitude is just too childish for an adult. Poverty I actually a thing of the mind and not by how much u earn. Your composure portrays you as both poor in mind and in reality.

You're poor my Nigga. Really poor!!!

1 Like

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2020
Make I look for one last trouble.

Please, haters, throw away all the sachet water you bought while coming. Here, it's only bottled water. We stopped buying Eva because we realized there were too many fakes ones, so it's now Aquafina or its siblings.

Don't worry, drink as you like — everything has been paid for forever. E no dey finish — it's God's blessing.

Okay, make I run now before the frustrated one like Foolbuster catch me.

The guy body dey always sweet am when I manage mention him name. Mr. Fool, come over and tell the world how I'm an arrogant braggart.

Time to run as the Iranian Fool-Buster burst in to decimate me with his missile.

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by joe4christ(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2020
You have a problem bro. You're just a f√ckin attention seeking.
It seems you got little to no attention while growing up. Reason why you're doing everything within your power to get attention to yourself.

Goodluck with that anyways. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2020
joe4christ:
[s]I still dont understand the purpose of this showing off. This guy is just living an average comfortable life, and you're showing off so much like a kiddo.
What then should Seun and Linda Ikeji do with their wealth since they also earn online passively

Your attitude is just too childish for an adult. Poverty I actually a thing of the mind and not by how much u earn. Your composure portrays you as both poor in mind and in reality.

You're poor my Nigga. Really poor!!! [/s]

I didn't read, but I appreciate you stopping by.

Stay blessed.
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2020
joe4christ:
[s] You have a problem bro. You're just a f√ckin attention seeking.
It seems you got little to no attention while growing up. Reason why you're doing everything within your power to get attention to yourself.

Goodluck with that anyways. Cheers! [/s]

I still didn't read. Have fun, dear. No hard feelings.
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Vanbravo(m): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2020
Vanbravo:
Just created a new Payoneer account but they say that I have to wait for 3 working days before they contact me

It used to be a few hours, but coro must've affected them, so most of them are working from home. They'll surely get back to you.
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Vanbravo(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by malawe(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2020
go well... do have a safe trip.....
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Rukkydelta(f): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
You see your mates here angry
Park well jhor!?!?

Great grand Daddy sorry sir
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Vanbravo(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
Vanbravo:

Boss believe me when I say this I really admire you and I am taking my first step in becoming like you in terms of financial freedom.

I have MSc in IT but I can't boast about anything.. Just waiting to be employed by the Federal Government.

I am willing to put everything I have to see that I succeed and I really need your step by step guidance.

I love your honesty. After my BSc. which everything was paid for by the government based on merit — including to and fro flight tickets, to yearly house rent, feeding and flexing allowance, etc.

After graduation, I realized school is a scam — even schools abroad. The only thing that isn't a scam is education/skill. You can educate yourself on so many great things even without going to school.

All the relationship/sex/dating wisdom I discovered or learned on my own while doing my IT courses in school is what feeds me today.

I put those knowledge in books and sell them at any amount I want and guess what? Blacks, whites, Asians, etc. are buying. Some of those books are even more than 50k per PDF copy and they are selling like a charm. The cheap ones are 7k and 10k.

I have even been given up to 3 free abroad scholarships for masters, but I stylishly declined.
Why? School is a scam, but education is liberation.

Most Nigerians don't know this and that's why a lot of us are suffering and when we see someone who is enjoying or flaunting, we get upset, jealous, angry, and begin to abuse them or call them a show-off.

Why did I tell you all the unsolicited info above? It's to let you know degree is just a degree to help us boost our egos, but the real survival in life is education/skill and what we can offer the world.

See, no one cares about anyone. Even as I create these posts, no one cares. All they care about is what I can offer. Like drama, fun, entertainment, wisdom, or tips on this and that.

Everyone has an agenda — even me too. My agenda is to entertain them, enlighten them, then advertise and get more clients. Forget all the drama — it's part of the game.

So, since you already know no one cares, I'll like you not to put your hope on anyone. Most mentors you see charge money for a step-by-step guide. Sadly, for me, I'm unavailable for such guide.

But, don't give up — Google and YouTube got you covered. Also, I have lots of free posts buried in my profile on almost any question you'll ask regarding the business. The only problem is how to dig them out from the hundreds of posts I have.

2 Likes

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by FatherBona: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
[s]
Rukkydelta:

Great grand Daddy sorry sir
[/s]
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Vanbravo(m): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2020

4 Likes

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
There are folks on nairaland that live in opulence and yet they hardly breathe a word. This is more like empty barrels making the loudest noise. You are just an average guy with some cheese to buy food and nothing more.

Trust me, you will definitely get tired of this.

1 Like

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
Vanbravo:

What a beautiful post to read over and over again. People like you Sir are rare gems but in disguise.

Thank you and God bless.

See you at the top!

All the best. I 100% guarantee you, you'll smile at the end if you stick to it.

Also, I even forgot to tell you I used to be a dumbhead troublemaker back in primary school as a kid and couldn't spell my surname correctly and when it's time for individual reading, I'll jump through the window with my slate.

Everything changed after much bully, abuse, embarrassment from my classmates who were intelligent.

When I finally said enough was enough, the game change and I rose from worst to top 3 students and never looked back till this day. Before WAEC, I organized extramural class for my classmates and taught them English, math, Chemistry, Physics, and other subjects. We all passed our WAEC like kings — just 1 sitting.

Those personal life stories are some of my secret motivations I have. This is why I hardly wait for someone like Tony Robbins, Zig Ziglar, etc. to motivate me. I just take action and have a taste of how failure feels, then more actions and more actions until I have a taste of how success feels.

Trust me, success feels really good to you, the successful person, but provokes your unsuccessful neighbor.

Timaya will say, "Nobody knows when I dey work, fast, and pray."

People only see the outcome, not the countless failed actions you took before you finally smiled like a boss.

Anyway, keep moving, stay motivated, and focused. Obstacles will come, but jump and pass them like a boss. That is what I have been doing — in fact, I turn the stories of my obstacles to books and sell the book to those who caused the obstacle.

Where a person is today is not where he'll permanently be — life just kept him there based on his actions or inactions 5 years ago. This is why we need to continuously take the right action at the right and worst time. Both will finally work to your advantage.

#Smile.

1 Like

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
LIVINGICON:
There are folks on nairaland that live in opulence and yet they hardly breathe a word. This is more like empty barrels making the loudest noise. You are just an average guy with some cheese to buy food and nothing more.

Trust me, you will definitely get tired of this.

Okay.
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
OluwasureGig:

hanty just say you need preeq nobody will kill you..ozuor
That's his other moniker

1 Like

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by oyoirabor: 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
Skelewu:
Mr Show Off, aka Mr Attention Chaser. See the rubbish food sef, no single green vegetables in the soup nor anywhere. Flaunting poison up and dan. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by kayc0(f): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by oscarvicto(m): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:
I got inside the kitchen and she was wearing nothing but a black panties as she fries plantain.

Please Where in port harcourt is this place that has steady power supply
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
oscarvicto:

Please Where in port harcourt is this place that has steady power supply

Rivers state is not only about Port Harcourt.

Unfortunately, it's a classified info. Sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
kayc0:
Lol. Oshey Cwovik- 1,9 Virux. I'm miles away hun.

I haven't watched Buhari deliver a speech before since 2015. I'll really like to watch the Cwo Vicky One Nine speech and laugh small. grin
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
Just listened to it and that was hilarious. Na small thing remain him for call am nkwobi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by foolbuster: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:
Make I look for one last trouble.

Please, haters, throw away all the sachet water you bought while coming. Here, it's only bottled water. We stopped buying Eva because we realized there were too many fakes ones, so it's now Aquafina or its siblings.

Don't worry, drink as you like — everything has been paid for forever. E no dey finish — it's God's blessing.

Okay, make I run now before the frustrated one like Foolbuster catch me.

The guy body dey always sweet am when I manage mention him name. Mr. Fool, come over and tell the world how I'm an arrogant braggart.

Time to run as the Iranian Fool-Buster burst in to decimate me with his missile.

MUMU low life. Keep deceiving yourself and continue trolling me oooo
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
foolbuster:

MUMU low life. continue trolling me oooo

Look at this outdated troll. I can't believe you'll get tired after all the abuses you hurled on me.

When I need you to come cry blood, I'll mention you and your clique. I know how recognized you feel when I manage to mention you of late.

Don't let it get into your head. For now, get lost.

If you reply me with something long in my subsequent post, I won't read just as I have stopped reading your rants.

All I want is for you to come cry blood and misspell the word "braggart" as you used to.

I have a list of you and your colleagues, so when a thread is dying, I'll copy and paste all of you and you'll all be busy entertaining my fans and guest readers.

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by MrToothBrush: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki
you want to eat the live chicken with the rice grin
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by jnoz23(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
Enjoyment sweet sha,
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by MrToothBrush: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:
To those who want to eat chicken, I killed one some days ago and I haven't finished it till today, so come over and eat.

What's the address... I have gone to polish my shoes
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
MrToothBrush:
you want to eat the live chicken with the rice grin

Definitely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade.. My People The Experience Was Something Else.. / 10 Basic Rules For New Relationships / Training A Lady That Isn't Your Wife In School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.