Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] (19518 Views)

+18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] / What Should I Do to Her Now That She's Náked? [Picture] / NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by ABCthings: 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
satelliteDISH:

I think there is some sense in what you are saying.

I have also been noticing for some time now that that legend guy always creates threads about how he sleeps, how he is eating bla bla bla and money is coming into his account Bla bla bla.

Just last week I beg him to explain something to me but he refused.

Someone also begged him to show him how to register with amazon as a Nigerian and which postal code he should use but instead of iLegendd to assist the fellow he went into hiding.

Tomorrow, he will come here to show us his dog or cat. Next tomorrow he will tell us how his girlfriend went to the dry cleaners to collect his clothes. And the cycle continues...

In summary, personally his threads have not really added much value to my life because they are more of a show off than been educative.

MY SPECIAL THANKS GOES TO AKIN ALABI, SAM ADEYEMI, EXPLORERS, ROLAND NZIMORA, AND OTHER NIGERIANS WHOM I HAVE BENEFITED GREATLY FROM THEIR ARTICLES AND ONLINE RESOURCES. U ALL ARE MY TRUE LEGENDS.
Sorry oh! Na him way be dat.

1 Like

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
ilegend u just want to give ur haters heart attack grin

2 Likes

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay.

I even clicked the "Like" button of your post. I'm unbothered. Come around in my next post. It's called Keeping Up With iLegend's Madness.
grin grin grin

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
lefulefu:
ilegend u just want to give ur haters heart attack grin

#Smile.

I'm a good person sha. When I was eating garri this morning, I called them to wash their hands and join me and most of them did behind the scene. When they finished, I gave them bottled water.

So, I'm good to them even though I torment them until they no longer know what to say. Sadly, when they type something too long, I don't bother reading.
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol.

Let me go and check my fowl to be sure none of these haters has gone to my backyard to take the rice and stew away from her.
haha i wan die for laugh grin grin

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by kayc0(f): 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin grin

You too like trouble joor. Are you laughing at my depressed haters? Please, stop it. Without them, this thread will be boring to my guest readers, so I appreciate them and I'll soon be sending them monthly recharge card and later recruit them to work for me as my media/publicity unity. At the moment, they're doing it for free, but I need to finally hire them soon — life is hard.

#Wink.
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
lefulefu:
haha i wan die for laugh grin grin

Man, one of them stole the food o! It should be that one called Foolbuster. Hunger wan kill that guy for auto section. Him dey always admire car tire dey abuse innocent buyers while him mates dey buy full car with spare tire.

1 Like

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Eyah, sorry.
grin grin grin
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Man, one of them stole the food o! It should be that one called Foolbuster. Hunger wan kill that guy for auto section. Him dey always admire car tire dey abuse innocent buyers while him mates dey buy full car with spare tire.

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
kayc0:
Lol. Chief, perhaps you should spare a little time to watch it. He's keeping malice with Nigerians and observing social distancing simultaneously. He may not be able to go to the UK this time if needs any medical checkup. Who would want to risk it?cheesy

I did watch it. Wahala dey this country. Our president was speaking like someone who has missed the UK and if he doesn't go, he may depart from earth. I pray God should keep him alive to finish what he started.

If anything happens to him, they'll say, "If only Buhari completed his second term, this country would've been great by now."
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Elimon(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
FatherBona:
Much as I hate to admit this, I'm enjoy your lousy tale and would wish you to continue.

Bloody Unam

My peace I leave you
Bloody Unam cheesy cheesy
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by IamPlato(m): 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
iLegendd:
To those who want to eat chicken, I killed one some days ago and I haven't finished it till today, so come over and eat.

when My Cash Starts Coming Too I Will Do Worse than What You Are Doing. Too Many Haters On This Place
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
IamPlato:
when My Cash Starts Coming Too I Will Do Worse than What You Are Doing. Too Many Haters On This Place

Truly, they are not really haters — they are just hungry and angry, so they turn people progressing to enemies and start abusing them to feel better.
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Goalnaldo(m): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
Satan dey sleep Yanga go wake am. If pepper enter her Puna na she will be calling devil. angry
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
I don't know why I dey like to open this guy thread.ur write up doesn't look like show off.keep up the hardwork.
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Goalnaldo(m): 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
Cakephp:

Okay sir.

Please when are you creating your next thread so we can come and see your great works?

Our super legend.
Happy birthday
grin grin him go regret ever create this thread grin
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
Goalnaldo:
grin grin him go regret ever create this thread grin

Regret? If I'm to regret, it will the the information or secrets I revealed in the book called Lasticle. I was 100% raw and people who read that book come back to testify.

Here is the download link of the free version https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

1 Like

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
She's now longer náked, but pregnant.
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by MegaPlayBoy: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
iLegendd:
She's now longer náked, but pregnant.
baba pls help me with airtime. I'm in dire need of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Training A Lady That Isn't Your Wife In School. / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over / Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.