Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,720 members, 7,885,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State (61123 Views)

Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors / 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by omothayoh(m): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2020
Hmm... How wld someone in his sane mind av an affair wt d wife of someone looking like this!!! DT person already don sign him death certificate .see how e dey look d person wey snap d pic. Loll

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 23, 2020
Fool!!!
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 23, 2020
How do women get to even marry such ugly looking men. And their own jealousy nor dey get part two. Like any little move you make, they'll just show their ugly face. Tufia!

Rot in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by OTayobami(m): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2020
Davash222:
Ogun State and bad news.
You killed your fellow man cos of ToTo in ToTowu community.

Nice rhyme

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Bukden16(m): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2020
LANDLORD72:
Great news! Carona virus vaccine ready. Able to cure patient within 3 hours after injection. Hats off to US Scientists.
Right now Trump announced that Roche Medical Company will launch the vaccine next Sunday, and millions of doses are ready from it !!!

Oga landlord you serious so?
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by rovher: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2020
Two wrongs never ever make it right ...
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by sulbay01(m): 9:15am On Mar 23, 2020
The guy be Coronavirus agent
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by nwajesus12(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2020
LANDLORD72:
Great news! Carona virus vaccine ready. Able to cure patient within 3 hours after injection. Hats off to US Scientists.
Right now Trump announced that Roche Medical Company will launch the vaccine next Sunday, and millions of doses are ready from it !!!
the silly side of your unintelligent post is that vaccine does not cure disease but prevents it...ode, verify before you post again
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by spiritedtete: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2020
If this is true... the said lover paid for his sin.

Deuteronomy 22:22

Proverb 6:29

Never sleeps with another man's wife never!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2020
Wonder what you’ll do now that your ass is locked up and hundreds will pass thru your wife hole. Oloriburuku oshi face like covik 1-9
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2020
mbahdi:
Men have no choice sha.how will a woman that married dis monster above look like.that one have to be having affairs with.konji indid is a bastard

But women who married ugly men knows they are ugly naw, they were not forced into marriage.

So no matter what, marriage should still be honorable

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by spirul77: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2020
The deceased may be innocent, but if not for business purpose or anything meaningful that the husband approve of, please stay away from married women.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2020
make dem sentence am to death sentence.,.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by stchinedu: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2020
LANDLORD72:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/fact-check/story/donald-trump-coronavirus-vaccine-ready-use-roche-1656674-2020-03-18&ved=2ahUKEwjJi7yulLDoAhUPmRoKHWLpC5IQFjAAegQIAhAF&usg=AOvVaw1FvHl77Drl20JDtpGyvC9m&ampcf=1

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by CHIZZY2737(f): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2020
hahahahha see him face like Wizard
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2020
Nairafame1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/man-kills-wifes-suspected-lover-in-ogun-2/%3famp=1
ogun state.. especially abeokuta women and infidelity are 5&6 getting a wife there is like using a public toilet, when you know you know
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Willy123(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2020
I live at Ogun state, one of the reason why senseless crime is always on the high in the state is presence of AIcholic beverage seller in every books and crannies in the state. It's one of the things that sell rapidly beside food stuff. The consumption of it make them loose their sense of reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Champneys: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2020
See him face!

Odaran jatijati.
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by ipobarethieves: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2020
sad muzlimz !remof His ballz and eyes socket
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by elysian777: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Firstly please men leave married women alone. If u want to go after ladies go for a single lady. Its unfortunate that this man is a victim. 80percent of men can never tolerate another man lashing his wife. I mean it's all messed up. And d man should have just controlled his temper. Even if u want to lash a married woman it shouldnt be a poor man's wife. They are d ones that kill suspect instantly. They don't know how to ignore such ooo because they don't have money for another woman. Let's be guided. Let d law take its cause. And rip to d deceased.

Funny,but very true

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2020
Okay.

See his rough face.

Now, another man takes the woman while you rot in jail.
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2020
With this.....i hope he can continue his love affairs with the woman behind the bars.

A Miserable Life vs a Miserable Man = A Miserable End
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2020
post=87686502:
Anger never ends well

It never does. I always tell anyone that cares to listen: control your temper and you will go far in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Shockabzoba(m): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2020
Its not easy oh... People go lash the man for him action but, my brother if you find yourself for this kind situation ehn, you go know wetin I dey talk. No be everybody fit handle the spirit oh.
Me wey see my guy dey scroll my girl(no be even my wife yet oh) for him room through window, I no know wetin overtake me that moment but, e strong... E just be like say I done dey possess.
I no fit even know how I take get the strength to overcome am.
Abeg, guys leave men wives alone n babes too, comot hand for women husbands.
We go dey alright las las.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by arabaribiti(m): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

His face looks scary. His regiment also.

The diseased wasn't his wife, but lover. He has no right to attack another man since it is a game of who comes out the best to her.

He should be dealt with seriously for murdering someone else in his own home.

Ladies, girls, and women , please know the type of guys you roll with especially the jealous ones.

.you said what
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by arabaribiti(m): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2020
Willy123:
I live at Ogun state, one of the reason why senseless crime is always on the high in the state is presence of AIcholic beverage seller in every books and crannies in the state. It's one of the things that sell rapidly beside food stuff. The consumption of it make them loose their sense of reasoning.

Book what

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by sirblend: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2020
post=87686502:
Anger never ends well

Nigerians need hand sanitizers.....
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by kevotek1000(m): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2020
I know it's a painful thing seeing and hearing your wife is having an affair with another... They're better ways to resolve the situation than killing your fellow man. Now while you rot in jail, your wife is going to ride on several dicks.

Note: Anger shouldn't make decisions for you... When you are angry don't act, for anything done with anger often results in regrets.
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Shockabzoba(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2020
arabaribiti:

.you said what
ask am oooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.