Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,756 members, 7,886,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State (61124 Views)

Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors / 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Jamorezzi: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2020
See eyes like coronavirus
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Simbrixton(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2020
news like dese is why i would never believe women are the weaker sex, i witnessed a gang/cult war over a woman in my younger days

men fight over women more dan dey fight over money and women are certainly not d weaker sex they can manipulate any man against his friend family and even mother if you know stnd well well

stay safe guys dont sleep with ur guy's woman dont tresspass and stay true to dgame
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by hoctre20(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2020
I know this damn guy, he is married, the lady he is talking about is barely 20 years
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2020
afonja savage, see his face like Darth Vader.
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by factoryreset: 9:45am On Mar 23, 2020
mascot87:
You will spend the rest of your life in jail or probably killed while the woman will still find another man to continue shining her congo. Mumuu man

Original mumu. Because of tohtoh haaaaaa.
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Smilgler(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2020
Lolz � � � � �, no b small corona virus [color=#990000][/color]quote author=tyson99 post=87685174]See his face like corona virus[/quote]

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by seangy4konji: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2020
Ogun state...

Very deadly state.
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Akumz: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2020
How can you suspect when you don't have evidences at hand or caught them during the act. Now you are ignorantly landed yourself in jail. We should desist from hot-temper and be civil.
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Mavrick2012: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2020
Riele:
With that face , I now understand why his wife had to cheat on him .

Poor Lady .
it's still a mystery to me,why women don't blame fellow women for cheating, they Will always look for ways to justify the irresponsible act of fellow women.but if it's a man that cheats,you will hear series of insult on the Man. "Innocent woman" indeed

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by dominique(f): 9:52am On Mar 23, 2020
Riele:
With that face , I now understand why his wife had to cheat on him .

Poor Lady .

No justification for infidelity, she saw him before she married him didn't she?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by justtee42k: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2020
YOU ARE A MAN AS WELL ... PRAY U DONT MARRY A BAD WOMAN... THERE IS NOTHING HAS PAINFUL AS SOMEONE SLEEPING WITH UR WIFE.....OUR PREACHING SHOULD BE... MEN SHOULD DECEIT FROM THE ATTITUDE AND LEAVE MARRIED WOMEN ALONE....I AM NOT SAYING ITS A GOOD THING HE KILLED HIM BUT TO ME THIS GUY HAS TRIED BY GIVING HIM SEVERAL WARNNGS...

I REALLY DO PRAY HE FINDS A GOOD LAWYER TO REDUCE HIS PENALTY FOR HIM
mascot87:
You will spend the rest of your life in jail or probably killed while the woman will still find another man to continue shining her congo. Mumuu man

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by engrelvis(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Good news have dried up in this country.
how many good news v read from Nairaland over d yrs? D same with CNN, BBC etc.u know y? Good news dnt sell.Bad news deos
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2020
Nairafame1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/man-kills-wifes-suspected-lover-in-ogun-2/%3famp=1

Excessive anger destroys.

Now, someone will most certainly die or spend the rest of their lives in jail
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Amanda4life: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2020
tyson99:
See his face like corona virus

That corona no get pity at all
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by semyman: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2020
tyson99:
See his face like corona virus
Gerarao here mehn sh:t
What about all these demons that will not pass over other people's wives?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Ferdinandu(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2020
See how these two men have ruined their life. The LovePeddler will now find a third man and move on with her life
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Cityguy: 10:13am On Mar 23, 2020
Premeditated! Murder on his head.
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by totowunmido: 10:13am On Mar 23, 2020
See as him resemble
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by delishpot: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2020
He stole my scissors brother. Pls tell him to give it back.
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Brodagovernor(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2020
Never ever fight a man/women for an affair with your spouse. For cheating to occur in a relationship, there is an existing problem. If the problem can't be resolved, just call it a quit. Far better than becoming a muderer. If me catch my partner red handed, the man will go jejely and no amount of begging can make the woman stay.
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by mascot87(m): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2020
justtee42k:
YOU ARE A MAN AS WELL ... PRAY U DONT MARRY A BAD WOMAN... THERE IS NOTHING HAS PAINFUL AS SOMEONE SLEEPING WITH UR WIFE.....OUR PREACHING SHOULD BE... MEN SHOULD DECEIT FROM THE ATTITUDE AND LEAVE MARRIED WOMEN ALONE....I AM NOT SAYING ITS A GOOD THING HE KILLED HIM BUT TO ME THIS GUY HAS TRIED BY GIVING HIM SEVERAL WARNNGS...

What makes you think it isn't the wife that is after the guy? What effort has he made has a man to caution his wife and go to the extent of involving the family of the wife? What is a married woman doing with a random guy? Has he explored all the necessary option before approaching the man? It is not enough to give the man several warning. Did he give the wife several warning? Would the man keep coming back if the woman isn't in support? I can never fight a man not to talk of killing my fellow man because of a woman. I don't pray for a promiscuous woman but peradventure, bro i will move on without her. I cannot come and die or spend the rest of my life in jail because of an olosho married woman. God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by juman(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2020
Let the adulterous woman go with her lover.
You yourself would get many other ladies to marry.
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Adavizeee(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2020
Ogun state and bad news
5 & 6 sad
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Simbrixton(m): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2020
justtee42k:

in saner climes dese is a case of manslaughter
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

His face looks scary. His regiment also.

The diseased wasn't his wife, but lover. He has no right to attack another man since it is a game of who comes out the best to her.

He should be dealt with seriously for murdering someone else in his own home.

Ladies, girls, and women , please know the type of guys you roll with especially the jealous ones.

Did you read it at all?
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Grace001: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2020
Senseless man, he killed another man because of is alleged promiscuous wife. While he is cooling off in prison, one month later the wife pvssy will be fvcked by one small guy like there is no tomorrow.
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Kylekent59: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2020
Tosinayoko:

Did you read it at all?

I did sir. Go back and re-read again.

Fully edited.
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by nuckcibio(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2020
Some people do not value the life of their fellow human being again.Just a mere suspicion, you terminated someone's life.Go and rot in jail.
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2020
I don't support murder in any disguise but why would man not leave another man's wife alone for heaven's sake.

There's one I'm battling with of recent, he won't stop calling my wife after several warnings... He's even giving me excuse that he had known my wife since primary school and she's his confidant bla bla bla... I asked him why he married his wife if my own wife is the confidant. He's not repenting yet...

Guys, women are very emotionally weak so the person you tackle is the intruding man. if you don't go to a woman they won't come to you... I told the idiot to give me his wife number for her to be my confidant too he refused. Guys should back off another man's wife, it's suicidal.

On this guy's face, he would kill that motherfucker over and over again. let's be careful

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Vatod(m): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2020
He won't have to take that action if he realized that another Man will be in charge when he was left alone in a hole !!

Anyway I buy BTC at cool rate

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by XklusivGistBlog(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2020
Leave ornoda man wide... Who don die,don die
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by XklusivGistBlog(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2020
hoctre20:
I know this damn guy, he is married, the lady he is talking about is barely 20 years

Even if na 15 yrs. Leave ornoda man wife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.