Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,795 members, 7,938,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

Why I Killed My Son’s New Born Child - Grandmother Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Killed My Son’s New Born Child - Grandmother Confesses (1655 Views)

I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect / 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 78-Year-Old Grandmother In Niger, Damages Her Private Part / Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Killed My Son’s New Born Child - Grandmother Confesses by Momfa: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2020
Wonders they say shall never end as a grandmother in her 60’s mrs AugustIna Ojukwu has been arrested by the Abia State Police Command for murder

The suspect who has gone to visit her son and his family at their home confessed to have killed the new born baby because she is a girl.

She shed more details on how she killed the baby, saying, she blocked her nostrils and mouth so she wouldn’t breath well.

Unfortunately for me i was caught by her mother who called on the police.

She disclosed she was expecting a baby boy from them because they already had 3 girls but she wants a boy because it’s matters most to them in their family.

Speaking on the report of the incident, Abia State Public Relations Officer, Mr Felix Azubuike says the suspect will be charged to court for alleged murder as soon as investigations are completed .

What a wicked world indeed!

What’s your thoughts on this?

Source: https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/8ba8aea339823d5eb4ac1b229be252f5?client=news

Re: Why I Killed My Son’s New Born Child - Grandmother Confesses by sexybol(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2020
What a cruel world we live in lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Killed My Son’s New Born Child - Grandmother Confesses by voltron14: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Son’s New Born Child - Grandmother Confesses by Humphrizy(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2020
Tueh...see as her face dey like hippopotamus yansh....wicked soul.

Is she God that gives children...even at that it's not the woman's fault that she gave birth to a baby girl...baby boy or baby girl doesn't really matter maka na nwa bu nwa

3 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Son’s New Born Child - Grandmother Confesses by NextD18: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2020
I don't support her devilish action, but if the truth must be told; I'll say that there's this endless joy and happiness in giving birth to a BOY!

Everyone including the mum will just be happy, because somehow, there's actually no difference between a barren woman and a woman who can't birth a son.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Son’s New Born Child - Grandmother Confesses by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2020
And to think that you've been granted the grace to live long enough to become a grandmother...yet you denied that babygirl the same grace given you...

4 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Son’s New Born Child - Grandmother Confesses by adecz: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2020

Deadly omugwor!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Son’s New Born Child - Grandmother Confesses by Catchfirez: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2020
What's the name of the movie??
Re: Why I Killed My Son’s New Born Child - Grandmother Confesses by Kpilo101: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2020
May God bless the mother of the late child with a male child next. Amen. For you granny, you be mumu woman and very wicked..

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Son’s New Born Child - Grandmother Confesses by delishpot: 10:05am On Mar 23, 2020
Wickedness
Re: Why I Killed My Son’s New Born Child - Grandmother Confesses by kayusely70(m): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2020
A wicked witch!
Re: Why I Killed My Son’s New Born Child - Grandmother Confesses by 4reala(m): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2020
A typical village witch
Re: Why I Killed My Son’s New Born Child - Grandmother Confesses by bmdmixer: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2020
NextD18:
I don't support her devilish action, but if the truth must be told; I'll say that there's this endless joy and happiness in giving birth to a BOY!

Everyone including the mum will just be happy, because somehow, there's actually no difference between a barren woman and a woman who can't birth a son.

u are definitely writing from a village with no light thus ur low level of thinking

6 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Son’s New Born Child - Grandmother Confesses by jaksmillioniar: 11:51am On Mar 23, 2020
IBO and wickedness
Re: Why I Killed My Son’s New Born Child - Grandmother Confesses by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
If this story is true no be everybody wey dey fly na in be witch o the ones you don't suspect can kill you in a miliseconds
Re: Why I Killed My Son’s New Born Child - Grandmother Confesses by Oyindidi(f): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
See her ugly face
Re: Why I Killed My Son’s New Born Child - Grandmother Confesses by Tonyspecial(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
IBO and wickedness
are you from sambisa

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Son’s New Born Child - Grandmother Confesses by dotman4real007(m): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
Grandma from HELL !!!!!!!
Re: Why I Killed My Son’s New Born Child - Grandmother Confesses by Briller: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
NextD18:

May God forgive your ignorance.
Re: Why I Killed My Son’s New Born Child - Grandmother Confesses by movement2020: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
NextD18:

May all your kids be girls. Amen.In sha Allah. Ase.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Stabs Wife To Death, Poses 10 Questions On Her Corpse / Who Are The People Taking Cocaine In Nigeria? / American Dad Shoots Three Of His Sons To Death, Execution Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.