Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,944 members, 7,912,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:25 AM

Playboy Founder Engaged To Crystal Harris 60years His Junior - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Playboy Founder Engaged To Crystal Harris 60years His Junior (719 Views)

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death / 86-Year-Old Hugh Hefner Marries 26-Year-Old Crystal Harris. / Picture Of Wizkid During His Junior Secondary School Days (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Playboy Founder Engaged To Crystal Harris 60years His Junior by eghost247(m): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2010
ugh Hefner rang in the holidays with an engagement ring.

The Playboy founder is engaged to girlfriend Crystal Harris, 24, he announced on Twitter.

"After the movie tonight, Crystal & I exchanged gifts. I gave Crystal a ring. A truly memorable Christmas Eve," Hefner, 84, wrote. "When I gave Crystal the ring, she burst into tears. This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory."

Later, he clarified, "Yes, the ring I gave Crystal is an engagement ring. I didn't mean to make a mystery out of it. A very merry Christmas to all."

This will be the third marriage for Hefner. In 2009 he filed for divorce from his second wife, former Playmate Kimberly Conrad, after the two separated in 1998. He was previously married to Mildred Williams; their marriage ended in divorced in 1959.
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/hugh-hefner-84-engaged-to-playmate-24/53006?nc
Re: Playboy Founder Engaged To Crystal Harris 60years His Junior by Seun(m): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2010
I don't get it. What's in it for these women? Is it just money?

(1)

Kudos To All Nollywood Stars / Omotola Gives 20% Of Proceeds From Album To Charity: / Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Expecting Girl, Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.