Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,171 members, 7,907,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:53 AM

Omotola Gives 20% Of Proceeds From Album To Charity: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Gives 20% Of Proceeds From Album To Charity: (718 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up / Omotola Gives 20% Proceeds From Album To Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Gives 20% Of Proceeds From Album To Charity: by pckid: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2011
Actress and musician Omotola Jalade Ekeinde would be giving out 20% of proceeds from album sales to the children at Heart of Gold Hospices and SOS children village in Isolo, Lagos. The actress gave out gifts as she was guided by the founder of the Heart of Gold Hospices orphanage, Mrs Adedoyin as she tour the charity home. She met with a child that suffered from formation malfunction whose condition moved her to tears.

The following day, the actress in company of her OYEP (Omotola youth e, http://questionmarkmag.com/2011/01/omotola-gives-20-of-proceeds-from-album-to-charity/
Re: Omotola Gives 20% Of Proceeds From Album To Charity: by philip0906(m): 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2011
yh. . .dats my babe,but I just hope d proceeds can reach 200000 naira grin grin
Re: Omotola Gives 20% Of Proceeds From Album To Charity: by Coolabbie: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2011
Is 200,000 not too much? I wz thinking #5000.
Re: Omotola Gives 20% Of Proceeds From Album To Charity: by MOBO444(f): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^^You anger comes from the dryness between your legs, you need a man to hold you,touch you, kiss you and bed you so you feel like a woman so you get wet, you need to lossen up and find a real man to fill you up quickly or you dry up between you legs.
Re: Omotola Gives 20% Of Proceeds From Album To Charity: by Coolabbie: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2011
Quit stalking me bozo! tongue angry
Re: Omotola Gives 20% Of Proceeds From Album To Charity: by mamagee3(f): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2011
Coolabbie:

Quit stalking me bozo! tongue angry
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Expecting Girl, Boy / All You Need To Know About The Dagrin Movie / Dbanj's Koko Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.