Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,818 members, 7,872,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper (30942 Views)

Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Some Coronavirus Patients Gave Wrong Information - Lagos Commissioner For Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by Graysons: 9:25am On Mar 24, 2020
Mymynd4u:
.. This is where we igbos come in.

We can produce fake ventilators if the federal govt permit us

Igbo kwenu
waiting igbo people do you?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by dorox(m): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2020
Too bad, if only we had a ventilator for every church and mosque in Nigeria, then we would have been adequately prepared to face this impending calamitous situation.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by Lorechino(m): 9:26am On Mar 24, 2020
Let us not hold an illiterate in power responsible but those professors that rigged an illiterate to rule them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by Graysons: 9:26am On Mar 24, 2020
MZrapper2:
Nigeria is in doom.
Godforbid Back to sender.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2020
We are PREPARED for CORONAVIRUS
Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by farobat(m): 9:27am On Mar 24, 2020
This report is not accurate

we should have way more than this, i know one arm of the Nigerian Military that has over 100

Lets be guided not to put fear in the mind of Nigerian

Regards

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by Abfinest007(m): 9:28am On Mar 24, 2020
my joy
Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by Fuckkthemod: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2020
The way they were ranting you will think they have all the equipment to combat the outbreak.
Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2020
farobat:

we should have way more than this, i know one arm of the Nigerian Military that has over 100

Regards

Some TEACHING HOSPITALS/FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRES do not have not to talk of General Hospitals and Health centres.
I don't think it's even up to 500

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by Focusmind: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2020
Honestly, I was not expecting up to 100 ventilators.

A whole UK is lamenting that they have only 5,000.

I doubt if we have up to that 500. They may not even be functioning.

This covid 19 have exposed the inadequacies of our medical system. See other countries taking drastic measures, disinfecting a whole area yet we are to see any thing tangible here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by Martinola(m): 9:30am On Mar 24, 2020
500 ventilators in a country dat consist about 200million people.
Our leaders is a curse upon 9jiria.
So sad
Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2020
Focusmind:
Honestly, I was not expecting up to 100 ventilators.

A whole UK is lamenting that they have only 5,000.

I doubt if we have up to that 500. They may not even be functioning.

This covid 19 have exposed the inadequacies of our medical system. See other countries taking drastic measures, disinfecting a whole area yet we are to see any thing tangible here.
I wasn't expecting up to 500 from Nigeria.
Are they sure they estimated well..??

I was expecting like 80

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by kurt09(m): 9:30am On Mar 24, 2020
God save us oh
Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by proclinician: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2020
Italy has 7000 ventilators and icu beds and they are overwhelmed with this virus. No state in nigeria has more than 3 icu beds making it a total of about 100 in a country of about 200 million idiots that think it wise to build a church with 1bN, renovate tv station with 500m$ and renovate house of assembly with 32bn.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2020
kurt09:
No single ventilator in Abia state.
Naaaa NORMAL THING naaaaa.
Won't you be surprised to hear that ABIA has a ventilator..??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by irunoko(m): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2020
Useless leaders you see your life outside....

You refused to take care of your home,now you and your children have become victims of your own wickednes

Oya travel go UK on medical tourism na.awon werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by xynerise: 9:32am On Mar 24, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Serious?... Is that the occupation of you and your family as part of Igbo nation?

He is not Igbo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by Smartchoiices(m): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2020
Nigeria ehn.
Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by Swingate(m): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2020
Now Nigeria needs more ventilator beds not private jets, That is what is making a difference from the fight against coronavirus in Germany compared to UK and Italy. Even though the Germans have above 6000 infected cases they recorded just 44 deaths due to availability of ventilators.
Maybe this will teach our politicians to wise up and upgrade our health care system.
The good thing is that nobody can run to London or USA for treatment.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by xynerise: 9:32am On Mar 24, 2020
irunoko:
Useless leaders you see your life outside....

You refused to take care of your home,now you and your children have become victims of your own wickednes

Oya travel go UK on medical tourism na.awon werey

It is called KARMA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2020
Then buy. This is just sickening

Well for you smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by proclinician: 9:33am On Mar 24, 2020
farobat:

Regards

Which arm of this kind of military has icu beds more than all the university teaching hospitals combined. You're either in denial or delusional my friend wake the fvck up.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 24, 2020
Swingate:
Now Nigeria needs more ventilator beds not private jets, That is what is making a difference from the fight against coronavirus in Germany compared to UK and Italy. Even though the Germans have above 6000 infected cases they recorded just 44 deaths due to availability of ventilators.
Maybe this will teach our politicians to wise up and upgrade our health care system.
The good thing is that nobody can run to London or USA for treatment.
Naaaa now the EYES of all those PEOPLE supporting PRIVATE JETS go clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2020
farobat:

Regards
Please NAME it..
We are waiting

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by Sweeetheart(m): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2020
helinues:
grin
Imagine a whole ants of Africa

shameless human being
Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by irunoko(m): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2020
xynerise:

It is called KARMA
I remember reading where Atiku was saying we should pray for his son instead of praying for nigeria

As if his son is that relavant.the way these 1d1ots think so highly of themselves beats my imagination

Anyway I don't blame them,I blame the people singing their praises because of the crumbs of left over they want to eat from their table.thats why they think they're larger than life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by Sweeetheart(m): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2020
helinues:
grin

Imagine a whole ants of Africa

shameless human being

I wish you sycophants can shot on the head. Buhari media organisation and transformation of stupidity

mumu citizens
Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by Mizwisdom(f): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2020
MZrapper2:
Nigeria is in doom.

MZrapper2 is doomed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by SmartMen: 9:37am On Mar 24, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
It shall never be well with this useless government and all its supporters.

We had all the opportunity to do a lot in preparation for this unfortunate incidence.
But such a useless and insensitive government put all of us to the risk.

I pray more of the victims comes from them.

Our able God, time to vindicate the poor is now. We trust in your power of miracles.
bro, amen. But let's not panic. there is a cure. i will just keep mute until a few of them are dead.
Re: Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper by luluman: 9:39am On Mar 24, 2020
Mymynd4u:
.. This is where we igbos come in.

We can produce fake ventilators if the federal govt permit us

Igbo kwenu
And finally finish the already dying person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die / Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. / 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.