Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,753 members, 7,938,306 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Pat Utomi Officially Declares To Run As A Presidential Candidate In 2011 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Officially Declares To Run As A Presidential Candidate In 2011 (5650 Views)

Jonathan’s Biggest Economic Mistakes — Pat Utomi / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 / Ekwunife Declares To Vie For Anambra Guber Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi Officially Declares To Run As A Presidential Candidate In 2011 by sochan: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2010
@Miss EZ,

Glad to hear you family is ok, and we do pray that those who suffered loss will be comforted.

There is an urgent need for us to fix our country, really there is. my worry is that majority of Nigerians do not sense this urgency, which requires everyone getting involved. Jealousy, hate and greed must be a thing of the past in our society
Re: Pat Utomi Officially Declares To Run As A Presidential Candidate In 2011 by sochan: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2010
@beaf,

I beg go siddon, na small pikin you dey tell that one. By the way there is nothing wrong in admitting that you and Oga dey chop from the same plate, really there is nothing wrong. Transparencey can be a very good quality
Re: Pat Utomi Officially Declares To Run As A Presidential Candidate In 2011 by MissEZ(f): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2010
at Beaf

No i am not, i just grew up there and stay there thats all. I am from Kogi state.

At Sachon

I think that our biggest issue in naija is tribalism and religion. once we can limit the power it has over us, half of our problems as a country will be solved

Beaf and Sochan, thanks for ur concern, i really appreciate it :-)
Re: Pat Utomi Officially Declares To Run As A Presidential Candidate In 2011 by sochan: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2010
@Miss EZ,

No problem.

Please throw some more light on the real issues surrounding the unrest. Whats going on?
Re: Pat Utomi Officially Declares To Run As A Presidential Candidate In 2011 by MissEZ(f): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2010
Well this is going to derail the thread for sure, but if your on fb, follow the link

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=257218420962&v=wall

Its called jtown perspective and will give u a general sense of what the recent issue is. But basically its an ethnic-religious crisis. The indigenes are mostly christians and refuse to let the Hausa settlers (mostly muslims) lay claim to their land. the settlers are determined to get jos at all cost and keep attacking and killing the christians who in turn are fighting back. Thats the summary
Re: Pat Utomi Officially Declares To Run As A Presidential Candidate In 2011 by sochan: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2010
sure, I do not wish to derails the thread. Thanks for the link anyway
Re: Pat Utomi Officially Declares To Run As A Presidential Candidate In 2011 by enomakos(m): 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2010
good luck dude
Re: Pat Utomi Officially Declares To Run As A Presidential Candidate In 2011 by kobikwelu(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2010
the guy is just starting tooo big

he should start from the grassroots and build up his political might, not giving lectures in lagos and expecting the average political stalwart in my village or in the core north, to follow him

he would not be taken serious,
Re: Pat Utomi Officially Declares To Run As A Presidential Candidate In 2011 by Lutrosis(m): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2010
Well it is God's will for this Country that would be done concerning who is gonna win this Election.
Personally I have no problem with Pat Utomi, but the Crown fits its wearer. therefore if the crown is over sized or undersized 4 the latter then he might just not be the one.
Re: Pat Utomi Officially Declares To Run As A Presidential Candidate In 2011 by kodewrita(m): 9:25am On Jan 11, 2011
Dont mind him, he's like so many nigerians-in-diaspora who just want to come home and become governor/senator/president simply because they are rich and have done well for themselves.

Let them start at the bottom and prove themselves.

otherwise, the devil we know,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Attempting The Impossible; The Story Of A Governor Of A Poor State In Nigeria / Simulation And Prediction Of 2015 Presidential Election Result / BREAKING!!! Okorocha’s In-law, Uche Nwosu Wins In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.