Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,387 members, 7,947,643 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Solution To Corona Virus Prophetic Thread- Spiritual Updates (New). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Solution To Corona Virus Prophetic Thread- Spiritual Updates (New). (513 Views)

Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Prophetic Declarations For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Corona Virus Prophetic Thread- Spiritual Updates (New). by MFMRevivalist: 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME- SPIRITUAL UPDATES AND REVELATIONS

Glory be to God so far for the grace given to us for this prayer programme: The inspiration, the strength, and THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY (on Facebook), being one of the instruments God is using for such a strategic assignment at this perilous times.

May God bless all those who has been participating in the various and respective ways we can.

With the little i have learnt so far in ministry, by; experience, teachings, mentorship, and personal relationship with the Father--- one very key thing I observed is that "It is not everything God reveals, that should be spoken of," and at the same time "It is not everything known, that should be kept silent about," for you never know who that information may be of help to, regardless of how insignificant it may be to you.

For this reason I'd like to share some of the updates I'v personally and prophetically gotten from God about this pestilence (COVID 19) :

- We should take it more seriously and not have a kind of careless attitude towards it or those infected. Even though it isn't in our precised location or with anyone around us.

- Anyone who leaves Goshen (God) at this time would face the consequence. This is not until you stop being a Christian, but that we should rely more on God just as we are getting more reliant on sanitizers, gloves, and nose covers for protection.

-THIS PESTILENCE ISN'T FROM GOD. And at the same time those satanic agents that intended it , planned it for evil and selfish schemes. But unfortunately it got out of hand and beyond their control, because GOD HAS TAKEN UP THE CASE TO USE IT AS A WEAPON TO GLORIFY HIMSELF AND PROVE THE POWERLESSNESS , INEFFICIENCY, AND INCOMPETENCE OF MAN OR ANY BEING HE CREATED.

- Those following up with our prayers and that are spiritually connected, shouldn't be alien to knowing that this pestilence shall come and go just the same way it came. (when you particularly read number 15 of our prayer points, And further read the prayers all through for more prophetic insights and enlightenment).

- How long it would stay is dependent on when God's purpose at this very present time is established. Therefore We (Christians) can as well extend the time if we don't play our parts well with God by intercessions and by standing in His Word.

- One thing you need to also note is that, this virus is a means of shortlisting those that will receive the next outpouring of God. And to know the TRUE WORSHIPPERS.

- As always, but now more than ever--- DON'T BELIEVE ALL THAT YOU SEE IN THE NEWS. its deeper than that. The aim is to cause confusion, inflict fear, and compromise the faith of God's people so that they can lose their salvation and miss out on God's end time agenda.

- Again, being Spiritually Active will help you know that God is with us in this continent. Why? Because due to some medical research observations that the virus can not survive much on hot weather conditions, you would from there SEE the mystery behind the sudden increase of heat we have been experiencing even before the virus was declared a pandemic.
Beloved, God understands the fact that Africa doesn't have the luxury of medical facilities, precautionary equipments, and that WE ARE NOT CLOSE TO BEING HYGIENIC to prevail in this times of trials. So instead, he used our weather (which we have always complained about and compared to that of the westerners) to protect us, by subduing the prevalence of the virus.

- Spiritual sensitivity would also make one know that we have very few cases of this kind in the Christendom worldwide (I stand to be corrected). And that globally, the rich people who could afford to take care of themselves more than the common man are those mostly reported of the cases. Why is this so? Well ask God yourself.

- Lastly, because of how short this virus is intended to stay, is the reason why it is so problematic and is not selective of who or where it spreads to.

*What to do during these times apart from being hygienic?*

- Pray More than you complain.

- DON'T BE PRESENT, OR BE FOUND CONTRIBUTING TO THE DISCUSSIONS OF THOSE THAT BLASPHEME GOD, OR ANY CHURCH BECAUSE OF THIS PANDEMIC.

- Pay more attention to Spiritual Updates than News Media, for real and valid news. The battle is not really physical as it seems. In order words be WATCHFUL!

- Don't join others to laugh at all covid 19 jokes or flare up at anyone that sneezes around you.

- Never use it to tease anyone.

- Anoint yourself and door post daily, pleading the blood of Jesus as directed in our last divine directive concerning it.

- Intercede for all and not for those infected or those within the Church, our nation or continent alone. even if you can't pray those prayers just make sure you pray. The peace of the world affects everyone in it.

- BE SIN FREE!!! AS IN, LIVE A HOLY LIFE SO AS NOT TO OPEN ANY DOORS FOR THE DEMONS OF THIS VIRUS TO COME INTO YOUR LIFE.

God bless you.

SHALOM.

----
Anthony Akhigbe.

P.S To join the prayer chain please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY, and to follow up with the prayers here on nairaland , please search for "SOLUTION TO CORONA VIRUS" or any "MFMRevivalist" posts in this section.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus Prophetic Thread- Spiritual Updates (New). by MFMRevivalist: 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
The previous divine directive for the use of our anointing oil would be updated below.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus Prophetic Thread- Spiritual Updates (New). by MFMRevivalist: 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
PRAYER ON OIL FOR THE PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME---CORONA VIRUS MUST DIE!!

PART A : INSTRUCTIONS.

IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE OIL AT HOME, GATHER THEM ALTOGETHER.

THIS PRAYER SHOULD BE PRAYED ONCE ON THE OIL AND ON ANY NEW OIL BROUGHT INTO YOUR HOME.

YOU ARE TO PRAY ON IT AND USE IT TO ANOINT YOURSELF BEFORE STARTING THE MAIN PRAYERS.

AND BEFORE GOIN TO BED AT NIGHT, IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE PRAYERS, USE IT TO ANOINT YOUR DOORPOST.

PART B.
PRAISE/WORSHIP
CONFESSION : PSALM 91.

PART C.

PRAYERS ON OIL

1) High priest of heaven, arise and anoint my oil in the name of Jesus.

2) Let every particle of this oil mix with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

3) Let the oil upon my hands become fire in the name of Jesus.

4) Anything in my life, that wants to hinder this oil from Divinely working with me, die in the name of Jesus.

5) By the power of the Holy Ghost, you this oil, you shall seize to become just a normal oil in the name of Jesus.

6) Until this prayer programme is over and even afterwards, this oil shall not fail me in the name of Jesus.

7) Henceforth this oil shall be immune to bewitchment in the name of Jesus.

cool My oil, hear the word of the Lord, become Divine sanitizer in the name of Jesus.

9) O God arise and do wonders with this oil in my home in the name of Jesus.

10) At the use of the oil, every demon of virus and diseases shall not come near me and my home in the mighty name of Jesus.

PART D. (PROPHETIC DECREES---Say them outloud as you lift up your oil to the heavenlies with your right hand).

As I lift up this oil now to the heavens, I decree and declare that:

- it shall serve it purpose,

-it shall not loose it power,

- the hand of God shall rest upon it,

- It shall be too high for the enemies to touch or tamper with,

- it shall carry the fire of God,

- it shall be converted to the blood of Jesus,

- it shall do signs and wonders,

- it shall work for me and my household,

- it scent shall attract Divine angels of protection to my abode,

- and it shall be used to glorify God in the mighty name of Jesus.

PART E.

Anoint yourself with it, your family and your door post by saying; I anoint my self/doorpost with the blood of Jesus over every sicknesses, and infirmities in the name of Jesus.

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS NOW A FIXED TIME FOR OUR PRAYERS AND THAT IS FROM 12'OCLOCK MIDNIGHT TO ATLEAST 12'15AM. This makes us to understand that it has now become a prayer vigil programme, as a result of the intensity of the pandemic.

GOD BLESS US ALL.

OUR PRAYERS SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN IN JESUS NAME.

P.S THIS INSPIRATION IS GIVEN BY GOD. COURTESY OF THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRIES (ON FACEBOOK).

---------
ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus Prophetic Thread- Spiritual Updates (New). by MFMRevivalist: 10:39am On Mar 31, 2020
Incase you missed it.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus Prophetic Thread- Spiritual Updates (New). by MFMRevivalist: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Follow up.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus Prophetic Thread- Spiritual Updates (New). by MFMRevivalist: 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Good evening brethren. God bless you for praying along.

I'm happy to announce that this lockdown will be over and we shall return to our places of worship especially, by God's grace.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus Prophetic Thread- Spiritual Updates (New). by MFMRevivalist: 7:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Good morning brethren. God bless you. Having confirmed our spiritual update in our prophetic thread on Sunday 26th April 2020 (before the presidential speech) that the lockdown shall be over, I'm happy to announce that this prayer programme (atleast for now) shall be over on Sunday this week.

May the Lord richly reward us all.

All Glory return to God Most High.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus Prophetic Thread- Spiritual Updates (New). by MFMRevivalist: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2020
May God continue to strengthen us in Jesus name.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus Prophetic Thread- Spiritual Updates (New). by MFMRevivalist: 8:46am On May 04, 2020
Good morning beloved. How was your night? I trust it was well. God bless you.

Exactly yesterday while I was praying (at night), God revealed the mystery of this virus. I mean the carrier and spreader of it, and how targeting our prayers towards that direction shall yield faster results. Thus, the prayers specially designed for that purpose will be replacing this one in a new prayer programme next week. But we shall still be using this week to watch the situation, if there'll be need for other spiritual actions paradventure it subsides more than it is now.
Note : infected humans are not really the spreaders ! Or we could call them the secondary spreaders.
God bless you for praying.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus Prophetic Thread- Spiritual Updates (New). by MFMRevivalist: 8:27am On May 10, 2020
Good morning. God bless you.

Glory be to God for seeing us through this seventy days of intercessions. Though it doesn't stop here, for we shall continue in another series of new prayers specially for the eradication of this virus. The next prayer programme which shall be posted tomorrow reveals the mystery behind the virus. The carrier of it and the root from which we need to cut it from. It is a one way targeted prayers.

God bless you for praying.

(1) (Reply)

Meditating On God's Word / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Replies Sunday Adelaja / Reincarnation After Death, True Or Myth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.