Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,471 members, 7,971,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:48 PM

Coping Mechanism For Quarantine: Do You Read Romance Novels? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coping Mechanism For Quarantine: Do You Read Romance Novels? (207 Views)

Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex / Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) / 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coping Mechanism For Quarantine: Do You Read Romance Novels? by Petitemandy(f): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
How are you coping with this forced quarantine?

Bored? Listless?

Well, I am coping by reading lots and lots of free novels.

I loved reading romance novels but for a while, I thought that I had outgrown it. I was reading mysteries, thrillers, fantasies, legal thrillers and some speculative fiction.

But these past few days I have found that I needed something to make me happy. I needed happy endings, love that lasts for a lifetime. You know, all those mushy stuff that delight and make me happy, so I started reading romance books again.

Ficool made this easy to do by giving free access to all their books (including all the juicy romance reads) for thirty days.

These are uncertain times and I am determined to be as happy as I can be. Reading takes my mind away from all these sad news and makes me laugh so I am using it to cope.

You should download Ficool on Google Play Store and do the same. Free reading and enjoyment, good news that takes away the blues.

#Ficoolcares #staysafe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PR Manager Needed Asap (VACANC Y) / How To Stop Worrying And Overthinking / Who Will Be The Next Campus Verve Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.