Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,849 members, 7,938,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Who Will Be The Next Campus Verve Crush? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will Be The Next Campus Verve Crush? (204 Views)

Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be The Next Campus Verve Crush? by philad(m): 12:51am On Apr 11, 2020
Hey! How's the Lockdown going there? Remember to stay safe and take the necessary health safety practices to prevent the massive spread of the Corona Virus. Thank you

Lately, we began a Column for Profiles of Nigerian Students; Campus Verve Crush, which is an avenue for we to get to meet beautiful Nigerian Students in various Varsities and higher institutions of learning.

Today, we're glad to announce the Online Voting Contest for Our Next Campus Verve Crush. We'll pick three of our previous Crushes and place them on the Contestants platform and they'll get links to receive votes. The Contestant with the Highest Nominations through the Comments Section on their Profiles get our reward!

This is What Campus Verve Crush means if this is your first time of hearing about us.

About Campus Verve Crush.

Don't forget, this is going to be fun. So just relax, check out the following profiles and vote for anyone you think should be our next Crush ❤️�.

Contest Begins on Monday, 13th April.

For free contacts and access to our Crushes Numbers and social media accounts visit

https://www.campusverve.com.ng/2020/04/who-will-be-next-campus-verve-crush.html

(1) (Reply)

Reality Check / Refer 10 People And Get 2k / How I Gained My Financial Freedom With Wealthness Global Within 3 Months In Abj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.