Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

True Or Dare switching 18+ - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Or Dare switching 18+ (32611 Views)

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / Truth Or Dare Party / Maserati - Big Boobs Can't Just Stand Unless They Are Fake - True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Riele(f): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
Froshloaded:

Answer the question
I'm curious too tongue

It's not my turn it's his . tongue
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Riele(f): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
Semperty:
Truth

What's your question ? . Truth .
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Froshloaded: 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Riele:

It's not my turn it's his . tongue
Okay
Let's play
T or D
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by pocohantas(f): 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Paxie55:

Lool
The way you keep taunting these alfa male.

Na them get lots of “f” for here na. Too many transgenders o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Riele:

What's your question ? . Truth .
sincerely rate your beauty on a scale of 1-10.
Truth
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by darklibra360: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
truth
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Riele(f): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Semperty:
sincerely rate your beauty on a scale of 1-10.
Truth

6.5/10 .

Are you a male or a female ?
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Riele(f): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Froshloaded:

Okay
Let's play
T or D

Dare tongue .

1 Like

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Na them get lots of “f” for here na. Too many transgenders o.

We have the real shemales right here. Non binary , moniker fluid and more bitchy than tonto Dike at that time of the month
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Liposure: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Riele:

Truth .
have u experienced orgasm b4
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:
life is not as you want it to be like 1 + 1 = 2, sometimes 1 + 1 = 11 or 0..

If not for Twitter that verifies personalities, people like you won't believe it's truly US President Donald Trump that tweets most of his savage tweets and replies even before he became president.

Check Reno Omokri, Femi Fani Kayode, and so many others. Even before El Rufai became a Governor, he used to be a savage and a troll on twitter.

Go to some foreign forums I won't mention here and see rich professional white folks fighting like cats.

It is human trait to disagree and fight or argue, it has nothing to do with their financial or social status, maybe that's why such people prefer anonymous forums without their true face and image to attach, so just act your own part and leave others. Or don't you watch videos of different country's lawmakers fighting physically not remembering that they are honored members of their nations You never sabi life sha, u still think life is A and B cheesy

There is no defined way rich or successful or poor people behave.

Some poor people behave like rich people but they are poor. Some rich people behave like poor people but they are rich. Some educated people behave like illiterates while some illiterates behave like professors, it's all about human beings and their personalities.

Yesterday on twitter you need to see the war of words between personalities from different nations, even on the Imam hash tag yesterday it was like a world war, so don't conclude on how any class of humans should behave, if u yourself follow a particular behavioral pattern that befits your current status, thank your maker for not all are like that grin grin
Yea... you've got lots of points. Although I have been here long enough to see self acclaimed rich CEOs bursted to be gaari soaking bunch. So I am not totally wrong either.

1 Like

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Froshloaded: 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Riele:

Dare tongue .
I dare you to put "I'm in love with froshloaded" on your signature for a month grin grin
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Riele(f): 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Liposure:
have u experienced orgasm b4

smiley No .

You ?
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Riele:

6.5/10 .

Are you a male or a female ?
Lol. Male.
Are you straight, bi or queer?

P.s- you know I'm male, I saw your convo with froshloaded
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by pocohantas(f): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:

If not for Twitter that verifies personalities, people like you won't believe it's truly US President Donald Trump that tweets most of his savage tweets and replies even before he became president.

Yesterday on twitter you need to see the war of words between personalities from different nations, even on the Imam hash tag yesterday it was like a world war, so don't conclude on how any class of humans should behave, if u yourself follow a particular behavioral pattern that befits your current status, thank your maker for not all are like that grin grin

No one is saying there are no rich people on NL. I even find it offensive when people say such, because I have met some ballers here.

No GRANDMA ED will ever come on NL to be telling people HE is an ED. Their posts will tell you the sectors they are specialized in. That is enough.

Do you know what it takes to be an ED of a bank? If Peeress can prove he is an ED. Make e just show me im sign-on. I will drop my resignation on Monday.

EDs that are doing strategic meetings on how to keep afloat in these perilous times. Na im one stupid one, will na be on NL.

7 Likes

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by franchasng: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ariza:
Yea... you've got lots of points. Although I have been here long enough to see self acclaimed rich CEOs bursted to be gaari soaking bunch. So I am not totally wrong either.
hahahaha grin okay then, enjoy your game, I am enjoying as a spectator, but u guys should ask each other more daring questions, seems everyone is scared of daring each other, goes back to spectator stand lol

1 Like

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Riele(f): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Froshloaded:

I dare you to put "I'm in love with froshloaded" on your signature for a month grin grin

Mad oo

Wicked .

T or D tongue
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Liposure: 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Guys, Lets dare an orgy. Who is ready
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Jacqueline22(f): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lemme join

Truth
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Paxie55:

I swear. cheesy
Lool, you've been here last night enjoying yourself.

Duster, you mean Donstan?
Lol nah wetin quarantine turn me to oooo, but at least it was fun yesterday. Not so sure about today Sha... These people are just pissing me off.

Yes nah! I wonder why he keeps believing I'm a guy, since last year dude never upgrade him brain version yet. grin
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Liposure:
Guys, Lets dare an orgy. Who is ready
I sorry for you. Conji true true na bastard grin
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Liposure: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Riele:

smiley No .
You ?
multiple times
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Froshloaded: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Riele:

Mad oo

Wicked .

T or D tongue
Madam
I'm waiting for you to put that grin tongue

I pick T
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Martinez39s(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:

Check Reno Omokri, Femi Fani Kayode, and so many others. Even before El Rufai became a Governor, he used to be a savage and a troll on twitter.

Go to some foreign forums I won't mention here and see rich professional white folks fighting like cats.

It is human trait to disagree and fight or argue, it has nothing to do with their financial or social status, maybe that's why such people prefer anonymous forums without their true face and image to attach, so just act your own part and leave others. Or don't you watch videos of different country's lawmakers fighting physically not remembering that they are honored members of their nations You never sabi life sha, u still think life is A and B cheesy

There is no defined way rich or successful or poor people behave.

Some poor people behave like rich people but they are poor. Some rich people behave like poor people but they are rich. Some educated people behave like illiterates while some illiterates behave like professors, it's all about human beings and their personalities.

grin Apt.
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Yes I am.

Hahahahahaha

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Riele(f): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Semperty:
Lol. Male.
Are you straight, bi or queer?

P.s- you know I'm male, I saw your convo with froshloaded

You have no gender to your moniker . lot of crazy peeps here . It's difficult to guess one's gender.

For the question . I don't know , I have not explored my sexuality .

T or D

1 Like

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
pocohantas:

No one is saying there are no rich people on NL. I even find it offensive when people say such, because I have met some ballers here.

No GRANDMA ED will ever come on NL to be telling people HE is an ED. Their posts will tell you the sectors they are specialized in. That is enough.

Do you know what it takes to be an ED of a bank? If Peeress can prove he is an ED. Make e just show me im sign-on. I will drop my resignation on Monday.

EDs that are doing strategic meetings on how to keep afloat in these perilous times. Na im one stupid one, will na be on NL.

A persons job/ career/ financial status will leak out in one way or another through his/her posts.
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Riele:

You have no gender to your moniker . All of crazy peeps here . It's difficult to guess one's gender.

For the question . I don't know , I have not explored my sexuality .

T or D
hmm.. D lipsrsealed
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Riele(f): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Liposure:
multiple times

T

1 Like

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by pocohantas(f): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ariza:

There was this particular alfa male. Always disturbing everybody. E be ED, earns in 7figures. To prove a point, he uploaded his desktop with his NL page I think.

Naso we see tag, ACMB. Someone asked, “Is that not Accion Microfinance Bank, Ikeja?” Say e recognize that office. Dude deactivated in nanoseconds. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Riele(f): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Semperty:
hmm.. dare lipsrsealed

I have catch up tongue .

Post a picture of your haircut .
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Liposure: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Lemme join
Truth
whats your fav sex position

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. / Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend / Interprete The Ring On Each Finger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.