Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,449 members, 7,917,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:25 AM

Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu (58160 Views)

Dr. Mahmud Raji To Be Imposed As CMD Of National Hospital - DAILY NIGERIAN / MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles / Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by Realdeals(m): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Commercial vehicles have been moving around in my area since morning, just like a normal working day.
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
There will be no war, and there will be no mass murder in Jesus name.
YorubaKinging:
Well,,, you don't need a sootsayer to tell you that anything that will happen in the southwest will first consume Lagos State ...

I've been saying this but they keep abusing me
Infact after this one, war is coming and mass murder in Lagos
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by tyisrael: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
joshjc:
It's 27th and it's raining, let's pray that the prophecy of prophet TB Joshua is real
I pray so.

1 Like

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
I think what we need to be telling people is that covid 19 is not a death sentence but minimising the spread can help not kill someone with not too strong immune system. Let people chill abit with caution,

5 Likes

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Well,,, you don't need a sootsayer to tell you that anything that will happen in the southwest will first consume Lagos State ...

your life will be full of mass murder and war, standing with over 10 million lagosians to pray against you in Jesus Name

7 Likes

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by joshjc(m): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
tyisrael:
I pray so.
yea,we all pray so
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by ud4u: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Number he needed to see, may be when it gets to 1000.

The whole country needed to be shut down.
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
YorubaKinging:

Like if you think this man is crazy
Share if you think he is positive to madness

7 Likes

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
YorubaKinging:

How do you feel when you make statements like this? Powerful? You're so pathetic. I hope the mass murder starts and ends with you.

7 Likes

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by Femeto: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
TB Joshua done say e go end today so keep calm.

1 Like

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by Fragility6: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
sapientia:
Everybody should brace up.

Shit is about to become real.

As an applied Biochemist.

Am scared.

Nigeria have no single capacity to manage this.

I only console myself that maybe because of our weather or anything, it won't be as severe as it was in Europe.

But its just wishful thinking.

Una neva still leave diz una weather theory thing

2 Likes

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by emerged01(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Other states should wake up from their slumber. They should close all roads to their states. Let Lagos state alone face it, they should not allow it to spread. the only thing they can do is to support Lagos state with medical doctors.

1 Like

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by tunary(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
It will definitely be impose because I see the number of infected people increase in few days time
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by Ijaya123: 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
kponkedenge:
Please do that immediately. I was talking to a friend in Abuja and he said the few Americans in their company that came into the country few weeks ago were not inspected and no government personnel came to check up on them from time to time.
Just imagine those that already have it and haven't yet been contacted by our government like these Americans.
Don't take these low figures you're seeing as the actual number..... There are many unreported cases.
Please protect yourself everyone.

If that’s true, tell him to get in touch with the relevant authority instead of telling you.

That’s the appropriate thing to do.
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by Lovelyn451(f): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sit at home, stock ur homes with food bla bla bla..... With which money? Which fridge? Where's the light? Nobody should impose anything on me o, because they don't feed me, I follow my mind not any govt. Order...lubbish

3 Likes

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by Emily22(m): 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Femeto:
TB Joshua done say e go end today so keep calm.

Endsars ni grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by Babapyro: 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
As difficult it is to accept there are thousands of infected in Lagos already and a lockdown should be initiated very quick,start with their border,desperate times call for desperate measure.
Is there anybody selling face masks at a good price here, I want to buy for 25 people.
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
May God help us.
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by Amanda4life: 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
He should impose curfew.

I still can see people hanging at different drinking joints
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by iambenureri(m): 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
uptimum123:

https://punchng.com/breaking-shutdown-of-lagos-imminent-says-sanwo-olu/

Hmm, in as much as we are all hoping for scientists to come-up with something laudable at this point, I strongly feel, everyone should continue to intimate his/her God for a possible timely divine intervention.

- Maintain safety guidelines
- Stay strong & focus
- Stay safe!
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by 12345baba(m): 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
Wondering why e never catch labor minister
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by Babapyro: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
YorubaKinging:

Remove that Yoruba from your name,don't taint our tribe with your gross display of stupidity, you are among the very few people that has never made sense on this platform.do the world a favor and deactivate your account.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by blingmoney01: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
Pls shut down lagos but consider the poor masses.

1 Like

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by oluwasegun007(m): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
The earlier the better
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by berbs: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Guys, no nah. WTF is this Nitori Olorun.
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by bigtt76(f): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
No area in Lagos has been identified as crisis zone.. Pls don't mis-inform people

legalwealth:
Ha! !!

Thank God I relocated to Abuja along with my family mid last year from Gbagada where this coronavirus is even said to be rampant in Lagos.

May God heal Lagos, touch Abuja, purify Nigeria and have mercy on the world in Jesus name! !!

4 Likes

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Una still dey talk "May"
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by kponkedenge(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ijaya123:

If that’s true, tell him to get in touch with the relevant authority instead of telling you.

That’s the appropriate thing to do.

Of course it is true. I believe the government's policy is until anyone starts showing symptoms before they are required to contact the government. But the right thing the government was suppose to do from the beginning was to quarantine all returnees and not wait for them to start calling the government in the case of a crisis.

2 Likes

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by bigtt76(f): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Not sure how a curfew will work here except it's a complete lockdown as was done in Sierra Leone during the Ebola crisis. Spread of disease has no timing.

uptimum123:

https://punchng.com/breaking-shutdown-of-lagos-imminent-says-sanwo-olu/

1 Like

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by legalwealth(m): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
bigtt76:
No area in Lagos has been identified as crisis zone.. Pls don't mis-inform people

Understand the part "even said" plus do your findings. Thanks
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by danhans(m): 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Well said it doesn't respect anybody but then it will kill politicians more,assuming this issue started from Nigeria they would have carry their families and leave us to suffer it, you guys should travel less see now.wicked people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts / Hardship In Nigeria: How These People Are Surviving? (pix) / Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.