Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

God's Desire For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Desire For You (136 Views)

God's Desire To Be Known / God's Desire For You / God's Desire - Emoji Devotions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Desire For You by jonatoye(m): 7:28am On Mar 29, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: God's Desire for You

WORD FOR TODAY
Your health is critical to your fulfillment and prosperity in every facet of life. God's desire for you is to be in good health and enjoy both spiritual and physical blessings!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers."
(3 John 1:2 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You will only be useful to yourself, your family, immediate contact, nation and God if you are healthy. Sin against God, going against rules for healthy living based on the peculiarities of your body and emotional stability are the major causes of sickness. Every nonchalant attitude displayed towards your health will have a detrimental effect on your prosperity in every facet of life.

One of the weapons of the evil one to slow a man down and deactivate his strength is sickness. Hence, do not sin against God and against your body. The ultimate desire of God for your life is to be healthy. Take every precautionary measure required of you to stay healthy in a time like this. It is when you are healthy that you can be used by God to achieve great things and pursue your dreams.

Be mindful of the fact that God can never be short of human resources. This same also applies to secular world; preserve your relevance by obeying rules associated to living healthy physically and spiritually.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Nothing will shake me, no evil will befall me and neither shall any plague come near my dwelling in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
You can only think of prosperity if and only if you are healthy.

Have a Refreshing Worship Experience!!!
Re: God's Desire For You by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2020
Download MOG music-be lifted on boomplay
Congratulations

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Trumpet Of Covid 19 / As A Sun In Magnitude / If I Must Reap And The Prerequisites For Reaping.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.