Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:05 PM

God's Desire - Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Desire - Emoji Devotions (114 Views)

God's Desire To Be Known / God's Desire For You / God's Desire For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Desire - Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 8:24am On Dec 23, 2020
An Emoji Devotions for Wed 23, December, 2020

Topic: God's Desire

I want you to show love, not offer sacrifices. I want you to know me more than I want burnt offerings. Hosea 6:6

Yesterday we talked about second chance. A woman was caught in adultery by tight fisted accusers but was spared through the benevolence from our Lord Jesus. Today It is Christmas time. The time we mark our Lord's birthday all over the world. We should show love to people. We should show love to God. We should show love to ourselves and we should show love to others. That's God desire.

Showing love can come in five ways according to Matthew 25:35-40

For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. 36 I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’

37 “Then these righteous ones will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing? 39 When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?’

40 “And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters,[a] you were doing it to me!’

That is God's desire

Prayer: Father, help me to show love to you by reading your word to know you and to others by my benevolence as directed according to your will in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Steven Furtick Sermon / Healing / Look, Believe, And Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.