Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,227 members, 7,974,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:21 PM

We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room (71032 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / When A Couple Truly Love Each Other / Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Chemicalsolo: 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
I don't need a sue sayer to tell me this picture is taken from Ibadan.
1. Their buildings always have two doors, one up and one down.
2. Curtain is always outside the room.
3. I don't want to say the others!!!!! kiss
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Mummymahdi(f): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hmm though am not that materialistic and my parent are doing so well then, but 16 yrs back I got married to some1 u just described here, till today am enjoying his good attitudes, trustworthiness and still take me out, shower all small small gifts and unconditional love to me and our 6kids, the peacefulness am enjoying no b here, if he had plans consider him a successful partner don't b enemy of itself cos of materialism

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Countersam(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
lefulefu:
sometimes woman na distraction.the time u should improve urself u will be chasing after woman how u go wan progress nau cheesy.i mean a guy living in such a place the least thing on his mind should be relationship but on how to improve himself.if he must get a girlfriend then he make do with a girl on his level and not a slayqueen.a lady like op fit make a guy go carry gun or enter yahoo yahoo cos he wants to impress her cheesy.

Walahi...still get mind come here dey display her orientation...there are good, supportive and loyal girls out there abeg....
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Raalsalghul: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Beey:
I am no longer interested in the stories of supporting broke guys & am not arrogant.Was there & I got burned. Said to myself, I’ll never financially support a man that hasn’t paid my dowry.I rebuke that foolishness!

Eeya!
embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by placeofallure(f): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
densiks:

You should be more worried about contacting Covid-19

Everything isn't about COVID-19. Let's be realistic. It's a phase and it'll pass.

My dear young lady, the way you painted him, he seems to be a nice guy. But beyond the niceness and the lovey-dovey, how goal oriented is he? Does he have potentials to build a better future for the both of you? If your answer is yes, then hold on for a bit longer. It's a good thing you plan to support him. For some of us, the story may not be all chocolate and candy in the beginning but In the long run, you'll both be alright. Don't lose a good man because you despise his humble beginning. Good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by BarrElChapo(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mummymahdi:
Hmm though am not that materialistic and my parent are doing so well then, but 16 yrs back I got married to some1 u just described here, till today am enjoying his good attitudes, trustworthiness and still take me out, shower all small small gifts and unconditional love to me and our 6kids, the peacefulness am enjoying no b here, if he had plans consider him a successful partner don't b enemy of itself cos of materialism

When threads are so long some of the best advice are at the tail end. I pray for more peace on your family ma'am smiley

2 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by zubinike(m): 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:
Since I started dating, I've never met a man like this. So caring, cute, neat, hygienic, generous but unfortunately, he doesn't have much but the little he has, he'll spend on you and make you feel like a queen.

He stays in one room face me I face u. Initially, when I found out, I said I was going to quit but the love he showed me was so overwhelming and I couldn't quit. He said he's making plans to move out and he won't be renewing his rent in may. I agreed.

I fell in love with him too and became comfortable with his room but I made it clear that I will never pass the night at his place. You know how love can be blind, I found myself pass the night once and again and again then I asked him about his plans to move out, how much does he have at hand to rent a new place because I was secretly planning to support him with some money to add and he said he doesn't have up to 30k. I was angry and so dissapointed at him.

Right now I'm thinking the whole thing over. I don't think I can continue. Please advise me

Photo for illustration

If I curse you now, you go swell like bread when them soak for water. All I will say is don't be scared of a small beginning. If you can't cope with peer inferences. Then let the guy be. Carry your wahala go. Your parents definitely met in a duplex I guess? Give that man the happiness and support he deserves. Work hard with him and build the empire you crave for. And please do not remind me of the story of a Gold digger
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by DaddyRochie1642: 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ariza:
If you can't rent house for him like he would do if reverse were to be the case , Aunty carry your bag and go!

You can't cook food in the passage but you can comfortably eat out making the guy spend more. Aunty you have eaten his accommodation money already nah. grin

Thou art Wise
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Biglittlelois(f): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

It never was about love; which is a recent hollywood fabrication. People, men and women have always been cautious about who they end up with. Men have always sought for the values of fulfillment of sexual satisfaction, respect, humility and paternal certainty (marked by chastity and virginity in times past) in women. Women have always tended towards being attracted to good material providers as their end objective. The play is as old as time. The difference is that men are honest about what they want; modern women tend to think that admitting to materialism is base and distasteful (which it is actually) so they pretend to be searching for 'love' in a 'god-fearing', 'intelligent' etc man and end up more often than not; dissatisfied in their marriage.

Actually human marital requirements have not changed at all. Even female animals always tend to choose for what they assess to be the best provider/protector; though in animals; this is usually the alpha male so there is no conflict there. What changed is that women are now unsuccessfully trying to deny their feminine nature and with this has come the undesirable external traits of aggressiveness, loudness, disrespect and denial of their depreciable sexual value while the internal desire for a good provider remains intact. The external behaviour in turn creates weaker men who believe that they must grovel for sexual favours and the beta thereby becomes the best provider while her ovaries yearn for an alpha. Conflicts conflicts conflicts. Like what the op is suffering from. As you can see, she is trying to deny her obvious materialism while her innate nature is not able to abandon it.

Alright.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by franchasng: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

It never was about love; which is a recent hollywood fabrication. People, men and women have always been cautious about who they end up with. Men have always sought for the values of fulfillment of sexual satisfaction, respect, humility and paternal certainty (marked by chastity and virginity in times past) in women. Women have always tended towards being attracted to good material providers as their end objective. The play is as old as time. The difference is that men are honest about what they want; modern women tend to think that admitting to materialism is base and distasteful (which it is actually) so they pretend to be searching for 'love' in a 'god-fearing', 'intelligent' etc man and end up more often than not; dissatisfied in their marriage.

Actually human marital requirements have not changed at all. Even female animals always tend to choose for what they assess to be the best provider/protector; though in animals; this is usually the alpha male so there is no conflict there. What changed is that women are now unsuccessfully trying to deny their feminine nature and with this has come the undesirable external traits of aggressiveness, loudness, disrespect and denial of their depreciable sexual value while the internal desire for a good provider remains intact. The external behaviour in turn creates weaker men who believe that they must grovel for sexual favours and the beta thereby becomes the best provider while her ovaries yearn for an alpha. Conflicts conflicts conflicts. Like what the op is suffering from. As you can see, she is trying to deny her obvious materialism while her innate nature is not able to abandon it.
beautifully written cool
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by zicoraads: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
The commentary here is funny. Well, I wouldn't be with a man who lives like this, if I were a lady. And you forgot the part where I'm sure he's hitting that pussy right. grin cheesy
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by zicoraads: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Beey:
I am no longer interested in the stories of supporting broke guys & am not arrogant.Was there & I got burned. Said to myself, I’ll never financially support a man that hasn’t paid my dowry.I rebuke that foolishness!
No bi only burned, na fried. grin

That's how some of you talk, if we check am now, you didn't even do a thing or only did an ignorable little.

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Dpaulie(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
I got married in one room just like that.. now in my own house with my wife and the most handsome son in the world as claimed by mr finest himself... you can feel the mr finest below

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by efosky1246(m): 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ibechris2:
When I met my wife I was still squatting. In fact I had nothing to my name except the clothes I wear daily and some books.

My father was obviously poor...but what kept us going was honesty and she loved me.

After about 5years,the story changed and changed for the better. I live in a comfortable apartment and I am so proud of my wife who i cherished for believing in me. And many other things i may not like to mention here.

If u believe in that ur guy,u can change his life and make him to be more ambitious and yearn for growth and prosperity. U might be the power that he needs to become what God wants him to be.
Do not lose sleep.

I don't get why people give relationship advice based on their own romantic experience. its always a recipe for disaster, this lady is not your wife and you are not the man in question, people are very different, your wife would probably still be fine with you if you were still in that position financially but this lady clearly would not be. you might be hardworking and ambitious but the man in question might not be(I understand that context is missing). so give your advice based on the illustrated scenario. your lived experience is not the golden rule.

and sorry, you cannot make a man more ambitious. its either its in him or not.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by razible5384(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
baralatie:

don't get me started with the nonsense definition of love by Titanic.

this scenario is more incomparable with tatanic .this is about a guy with a lady and a room.so the guy should vacate the room for the girl now
guy...this ur comment just off me ehe
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by baralatie(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
zicoraads:

No bi only burned, na fried. grin

That's how some of you talk, if we check am now, you didn't even do a thing or only did an ignorable little.
She said she had a nasty experience give her the benefit.as e dey do man who have nasty experience na so woman get nasty experience
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Yeminace(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
LouisBERG:
I stopped reading at the part you wrote: "initially, when i found out, i said i was going to quit"
I want to know the rationale behind this statement??

At your first paragraph, you are the one that showered this same person with encomium due to his qualities and composure. Now you come up with this, Like seriously??

The height of double standard in your post is so glaring and disappointing..

#caLLmeBERG

Woman can love you for 1000 days and changed there mind in a flash...so let her decide what she want.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by KingWarri: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Johntitus:
Lol... Love sometimes is intertwined with infatuations and lust. Have you ever wondered why and how your undying love diminished after sex with the 'love of your life'?
If it deminishes after sex, then that is not love but lust and ecstasy...

love is not sex
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Toktoks(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
My dear sister.....I was once in the guy shoes but today I can vividly tell you that am good and fine.... The only lady that stood by me and understand me then is reaping her reward..... Wise up sis.... The guy might be trying to make it for you to know who you are...
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:
Since I started dating, I've never met a man like this. So caring, cute, neat, hygienic, generous but unfortunately, he doesn't have much but the little he has, he'll spend on you and make you feel like a queen.

He stays in one room face me I face u. Initially, when I found out, I said I was going to quit but the love he showed me was so overwhelming and I couldn't quit. He said he's making plans to move out and he won't be renewing his rent in may. I agreed.

I fell in love with him too and became comfortable with his room but I made it clear that I will never pass the night at his place. You know how love can be blind, I found myself pass the night once and again and again then I asked him about his plans to move out, how much does he have at hand to rent a new place because I was secretly planning to support him with some money to add and he said he doesn't have up to 30k. I was angry and so dissapointed at him.

Right now I'm thinking the whole thing over. I don't think I can continue. Please advise me

Photo for illustration

With all these qualities yet you are asking this question, my friend clean that guy up a little, BE WISE SHA, men of such quality are difficult to find.
God please bless me with a man that his heart is Pure( not scammers)
Moreso, nah Lagos be this? This one nah real face me huz

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
See this? Don't try this with a man without vision. You can try it although not all potentials fulfil destiny anyway. Just make the decision you'll regret less.

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by razible5384(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Paxie55:
If you are to support him or must support him, use the money to support his business if he's business wise, let him source out other sources of income. But my dear ladybeee, I strongly advise You, broke boys love are never to be trusted.

Use the money to develop yourself.
These foolish guys here advising you to spend the money on him would have called you a simp and all manner of names if you were to be a guy trying to help His babe.
These men aren't loyal, they are broke and their love can never ever be trusted.
I've said my own.
of course u are really the dump an foolish one here(pun intended) ... trying to create unnecessary false awareness an asslickings... U are apparently too slow to understand that a man's character has little to do with his economical state...have see very arrogant broke guys changing girls with reckless abandon..an I also have lots of rich humble guys like friends ..so be guided

Also be careful not to use demeaning words on ur fellas just pass a message across... I hate it

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by emonis88: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
ooooin! How much did he spend? So u wanna tell me he spent upto 100k on her? What kinda person does that?
Ah! U n I were not there o! But before a woman il agree that a mam is caring? That man must ve spent a considerable amount of cash.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by solofresh(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
From your story i can conlude that the guy loves you and u are staying with him because of love and the thing is,deep down your heart do you love him the way he loves you?
The fact that he loved you does not mean you love him too because,if you actually love him you won't come here and start asking questions if you should quit or not.When you love someone you will love the person with his or her disabilities
What if he has an accident and he gets paralysed,will you still stay with him? ask yourself that question.
Secondly,when God created Eve,he created Eve as an helper and not a liability.In Africa,we are fond of one attitude which is,the man must always be the provider for the woman and this is wrong because,when God Created Eve,eve was an helper to adam and not a liability.So,if you are financially capable of helping him,do so and if you can't leave him peacefully and go your way
FINALLY,if u know deep down that you don't love him,let him be and go your way.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by SweetCunt97(f): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
emonis88:

Ah! U n I were not there o! But before a woman il agree that a mam is caring? That man must ve spent a considerable amount of cash.
For him to spend such means he got an agenda. Remember guys who spend 1m to get 10m
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
crownedrookie:

Go to instamessage, register a profile and start hustling professionally. You're an natural olosho.
I know a woman like you who loved a man and married him because at church he always gives her 3k for offering. A grown ass working woman with a car being impressed with 3k every Sunday. Married him just to find out that was all he had to offer. He started leeching off her.
Women like you most often end up bad because a man's generosity should never be the criteria for being in love with him, but in your case its a huge one. Love is not for you until you learn the true meaning. Register on instamessage and start hustling with your pvssy officially
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
TheRedpillguy:
The real reason he is poor. "Whatever he gets, he spend on you and make you feel like a queen"
Now see what the queen is thinking? This is why you never put a woman above your goals. You don't ever do it.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Shugavee(f): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:

Photo for illustration
I agree with you , soon u would start feeding him ,, n let’s say he even becomes rich in future , that’s no assurance he won’t still dump you .

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Shugavee(f): 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ybaby:
Imagine your kids playing in the corridor + You donot know his true character until he has money which he may never even have. Abort mission now.
Facts
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Shugavee(f): 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Esthered:
Dearest OP, your concerns are valid as a woman that has a standard and know what she wants. I courted my husband for a year and have been married for about 4 months, I never visited him till this Friday as we live apart due to work. When I got to his place, it can't be compared to his parents place I stay in Lagos but I told myself that that's my matrimonial home and not where I live. We discussed plans to grow especially the cost-benefit analysis of getting a better apartment when we have no children yet. But when love supersedes everything, you'll be optimistic about your growth together as it's a step at a time.
Does he have a vision, dreams and you see his effort he takes in making them a reality? Never underestimate a man with dreams that gives you peace of mind and makes you a priority, with your emotional, moral and financial support he'll go places.
The choice is yours to make dear. Happy Sunday and endeavour to stay safe.
lol I don’t envy you at all, I don’t even see it as motivational in anyway
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by baralatie(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
efosky1246:

I don't get why people give relationship advice based on their own romantic experience. its always a recipe for disaster, this lady is not your wife and you are not the man in question, people are very different, your wife would probably still be fine with you if you were still in that position financially but this lady clearly would not be. you might be hardworking and ambitious but the man in question might not be(I understand that context is missing). so give your advice based on the illustrated scenario. your lived experience is not the golden rule.

and sorry, you cannot make a man more ambitious. its either its in him or not.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by womanofsteel: 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:

Photo for illustration

Ladybee be very careful before he impregnate you. You can only support him to pay his bills which I don't encourage but please don't pay his rent.

Tell him you're ready to support him if only he brings a reasonable amount for the change of accommodation. Don't say we didn't tell you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.