Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,226 members, 7,974,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:20 PM

We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room (71028 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / When A Couple Truly Love Each Other / Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by ElonMosque(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2020
densiks:

You should be more worried about contacting Covid-19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Ozugbo(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Is well.A wife I married with my hard earned money left me because am sharing a flat with another couple n as soon as she left,things started improving for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by ElonMosque(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
proclinician:

It's all about love. Leonardo Di' Caprio could have saved his life in the Titanic shipwreck but instead switched his life for the lady. I don't want to talk about Jesus Christ. Love look what you made me do. Each day I go to crunches to eat I see a man and a lady on same table and the Lady will be eating food while the man just mopes. Well

In this 2020?

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by jimmyLd101: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
LadyBeee:
Since I started dating, I've never met a man like this. So caring, cute, neat, hygienic, generous but unfortunately, he doesn't have much but the little he has, he'll spend on you and make you feel like a queen.

He stays in one room face me I face u. Initially, when I found out, I said I was going to quit but the love he showed me was so overwhelming and I couldn't quit. He said he's making plans to move out and he won't be renewing his rent in may. I agreed.

I fell in love with him too and became comfortable with his room but I made it clear that I will never pass the night at his place. You know how love can be blind, I found myself pass the night once and again and again then I asked him about his plans to move out, how much does he have at hand to rent a new place because I was secretly planning to support him with some money to add and he said he doesn't have up to 30k. I was angry and so dissapointed at him.

Right now I'm thinking the whole thing over. I don't think I can continue. Please advise me

Photo for illustration
I been they beg you to try reason with me. If I no get today I go get am tommorow abi you want make I die e no easy for me
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by emmaodet: 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ariza:
If you can't rent house for him like he would do if reverse were to be the case , Aunty carry your bag and go!

You can't cook food in the passage but you can comfortably eat out making the guy spend more. Aunty you have eaten his accommodation money already nah. grin

Abi ooooooo.
Funny enough, if you check where the lady is staying, it is still face me i face you too but will be looking for a richer guy.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
emmaodet:

Abi ooooooo.
Funny enough, if you check where the lady is staying, it is still face me i face you too but will be looking for a richer guy.
fool. Kids , hiding behind their keyboards
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by excessmon(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Dear op, please don’t listen to people that are telling you to manage and marry there o.
Life starts with a decision, love covers a little but marriage Dey open full eyes.

Most men gets comfortable wen their women are comfortable with their lifestyles......

U go born 4 inside there the man go turn chief tenant

Many men that died houseless started like dat

2 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by emmaodet: 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
LadyBeee:
fool. Kids , hiding behind their keyboards

Ode. You are the real fool and kid here.
Broke lady looking for relationship/marriage to alleviate her from poverty.
You better go and double your hustle so as to live a good life you are yearning for.
Whether you marry him or not, it won't change the fact that you will still live a poor life if you don't hustle.
Ozuo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
emmaodet:

Ode. You are the real fool and kid here.
Broke lady looking for relationship/marriage to alleviate her from poverty.
You better go and double your hustle so as to live a good life you are yearning for.
Whether you marry him or not, it won't change the fact that you will still live a poor life if you don't hustle.
Ozuo
at least I mentioned that I wanted to support him with some money, that's to tell u I'm not broke. Has ur girlfriend ever spent 1k on you? Idiot. read my post well before you comment or go and die
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Chai

A MAN
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by emmaodet: 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
LadyBeee:
at least I mentioned that I wanted to support him with some money, that's to tell u I'm not broke. Has ur girlfriend ever spent 1k on you? Idiot. read my post well before you comment or go and die

Lol.
First of all, am married with a kid so don't do bf/gf ishh anymore.
Personally, i won't even date someone like you even if am single and to date.
Why?
Because you assume you are not broke just for been able to raise a meagre 30k.
To me, you are broke and we are not in the same societal class, thus our thinking, taste and wants won't be on the same frequency.
It's your call, you can dump him because you are not really doing him any favour by staying.
Ciao
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by CsRockefeller(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
In Economics we say that human needs are insatiable and the resources to satisfy these needs are scarce.

If we all understand this, we would learn how to balance our expectations.

I will not say leave him or stay, but draw a list of want you want in a spouse, if he ticks more half of your list then, he is a good candidate to spend the future with.

If u keep on thinking that there's any perfect partner out there, you might die of frustration.

At the end, if the accommodation is a big issue please walk out now, the longer it takes the more u hurt him. I know this because you will leave him eventually, the process has already began inside you and only waiting for the physical manifestation.

The mind is so powerful and deceptive likewise the heart, guard it with your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
emmaodet:

Lol.
First of all, am married with a kid so don't do bf/gf ishh anymore.
Personally, i won't even date someone like you even if am single and to date.
Why?
Because you assume you are not broke just for been able to raise a meagre 30k.
To me, you are broke and we are not in the same societal class, thus our thinking, taste and wants won't be on the same frequency.
It's your call, you can dump him because you are not really doing him any favour by staying.
Ciao
you are so dumb . Read my post well please. I see u don't understand simple English. Where did I mention that I raised 30k? Maybe you have eye problem
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Genset: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
LadyBeee:
you are so dumb . Read my post well please. I see u don't understand simple English. Where did I mention that I raised 30k? Maybe you have eye problem

Lady bee, please leave that guy. That guy will get comfortable in his state. And if his plan is to leach on u, he will make u fall in love with you and then do that. Watch Acrimony for better understanding.

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by XklusivGistBlog(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nn3muka:
The day you start supporting a man to pay rent, will be the beginning of all your problems.
Be ready to continue paying rents for the rest of your life.

It's either you take a walk now, or support him.

Lie.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by rafcrown(m): 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
20 boys or bachelors, according to a musician, can live there conveniently, IF there is true ,great love.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Chivi96(f): 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
My dear I know you're really confused and all but know that he can't love you less except you don't love him as much as you thought you would,it's just a phase which is definitely going to pass,if he's a graduate and hard-working there's a future and if he's not but hard-working as well there's still a future... just relax ehn everything will be okay.... this is your mind playing dangerous game on you so that you won't say" had I know"

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by phenylalanine(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Belafonte:

In other words, he can only have sex when he has money, aka olosho tinz grin
No, after paying her bride price
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by emmaodet: 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
LadyBeee:

Don't worry, abeg park one place make i see road.
Bye
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by srclark: 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
She should quit the relationship if she wants to, at least the guy would be smarter next time to keep his money to himself and see through women's fake love.
this is not a matter of fake love ,the lady does not need a juju priest to tell her the man is not ready to settledown .Someone that cant sort his accommodation issues which is really one of the least problems these days .She should look elsewhere and this will serve as a wake up call to the man
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Lightangel65: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImaIma1:

Really? Never heard this before. Where was it stated that someone cannot have love and riches?

Nope would you still love him if he goes broke
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Thazard(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by ImaIma1(f): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lightangel65:

Nope would you still love him if he goes broke

Only if I married his money and not him.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
emmaodet:

Abi ooooooo.
grin grin

You guys dey try nah grin

2 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by emmaodet: 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ariza:
grin grin

You guys dey try nah grin

Maria, u sabi laffffffffff. Wetin
Any comment u make, u must put laffing emoji.
Maria, come bi my second wife now? I don dey give u dis offer snc last uear u dey du shakara.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
emmaodet:

Maria, u sabi laffffffffff. Wetin
Any comment u make, u must put laffing emoji.
Maria, come bi my second wife now? I don dey give u dis offer snc last uear u dey du shakara.
Lol ... It's good to laugh nah. Isn't it?

You and this your wife joke again grin grin Please I no want wahala ooo grin .

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by jamesbridget13(f): 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
lefulefu:
u mean those ones in lagos? a gate man in lagos will be living in one room with his wife and 15 chuldren when he can easily locate to his hometown and rent a decent abode and get a good job.everybody wants to live in lagos grin
it's everywhere my dear using PH DIOBU as a case study.

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by emonis88: 8:09am On Mar 31, 2020
ImaIma1:

Not every lady will suffer with a man from scratch. It doesn't make them bad people. Each person has what they can and cannot take.
And the already made guy, when he might have financial issues, the lady il find another already made man. What does that make the lady? Parasite? Or what?
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by ImaIma1(f): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2020
emonis88:

And the already made guy, when he might have financial issues, the lady il find another already made man. What does that make the lady? Parasite? Or what?

Why is that always the argument? That he must have financial issues later. It's becoming a cliche.

Must every lady marry a struggling guy?

Are already made men supposed to remain single? Is it only the struggling guy that deserves to be married?

Is it every already made guy that will have financial issues that will make him broke? Financial issues have levels.

Let's be open minded and stop portraying struggling guys as the best option for marriage.

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by CsRockefeller(m): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2020
ImaIma1:

Why is that always the argument? That he must have financial issues later. It's becoming a cliche.

Must every lady marry a struggling guy?

Are already made men supposed to remain single? Is it only the struggling guy that deserves to be married?

Is it every already made guy that will have financial issues that will make him broke? Financial issues have levels.

Let's be open minded and stop portraying struggling guys as the best option for marriage.

You are right.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by ImaIma1(f): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
CsRockefeller:

You are right.

We really need to stop this idea and mentality of assuming that girls who go for already made guys are golddiggers. It's not everyone that will suffer with a guy. And it's not the recipe for a good marriage.

Guys here want ladies to aspire to only start and grow with a guy. Does it mean that guys should not make it before they meet their wives? They must wait for her to come and grow with them before they blow.

This mentality is faulty
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by miracle139: 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Are you interested in a hookup
Something that could lead to a serious relationship
Are you in need of a life partner
Someone whose spec meet yours

There's a free whatsapp group you could join to find a companion.
NB: Working class only

It's totally free
Send a direct message to be added
http:///2348154105720.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.