Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,665 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:33 AM

Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. (24862 Views)

10,000 Naira Giveaway To One Widow On Nairaland / Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It / Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Timileyin1234(m): 5:59am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

Shameless dingbat.
Na broke you all broke? You all broke and still call ladies broke every time? Y'all dying of hunger but would jump from thread to thread calling ladies evening newspapers? Y'all generations are dying of starvation but y'all would say ladies only offer sex in a relationship?
You shameless weaklings have submitted over 7 CVs while we ladies still have over 7 slots left... didn't this say a lot to your likes?
Desperate lowlives.
But ur own to much sha, how many giveaways u self don do

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 6:00am On Mar 30, 2020
Tallesty1:
They don't need to replicate what she did to prove that they're not broke as the guys portray them.

If you went true the other threads were guys promised audio giveaways, you would notice that must of the beggars were male.

In this one, the guys already had their slots taken when ladies still had like 6 or seven left. You see, they were not falling head over heels to get the 5k.

Coming from a guy, thank you Tallesty1.

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 6:02am On Mar 30, 2020
Timileyin1234:

But ur own to much sha, how many giveaways u self don do
How does this change the shameless and misogynistic broke weaklings that 95% of Nairaland dudes are?

5 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Timileyin1234(m): 6:05am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

How does this change the shameless and misogynistic broke weaklings that 95% of Nairaland dudes are?
You are on ur own. I can see it’s ur model to be calling men broke every time but u self don’t gather

3 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Tozic: 6:08am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

Bros you know you dey untop my matter for some days now huh?
I still dey observe where I go hit you ni o.
I have handled many of your type on this forum and they ended up deactivating. grin
Your moniker is still new tho, you got nothing to lose.
Beat with me, I will get to you soon.
Bros? Okay. grin

Bros, beat me the way you want, when I see the person I want to see I'll deactivate, but as for now let's have funny together. I need extra time. Please help me move my ministry to keep me engrossed on this forum. Life here is boring without getting attention.
Good morning cheesy

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

This 40 years old mad was flaunting alerts from his fellow beggar yesterday, here he is lying down in his out begging for 1k. grin grin

Orisirisi.

grin. U r welcome.. Keep watching after mi till you tire.. grin
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Durhleepee(f): 6:09am On Mar 30, 2020
cry
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 6:10am On Mar 30, 2020
Tozic:

Bros? Okay. grin

Bros, beat me the way you want, when I see the person I want to see I'll deactivate, but as for now let's have funny together. I need extra time. Please help me move my ministry to keep me engrossed on this forum. Life here is boring without getting attention.
Good morning cheesy

Your real moniker would do just fine.
I detest people who hide behind new monikers to do shiii. undecided
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 6:16am On Mar 30, 2020
ProfDview1:

grin. U r welcome.. Keep watching after mi till you tire.. grin

You have always been a demented and asinine modafucking liar..
You have created numerous monikers to create foolish stories that were directed at you just to feel fly.
The last being that a lady claimed you dated her for five years and no proposal yet. You created this moniker to debunk her acclaimed lies even tho it was a pre-planned farce. Who would expect you to become a beggar despite all that you claimed to have in your cooked up tales?
Almajiri

4 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Tallesty1(m): 6:17am On Mar 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Start, perhaps others will follow suit.
No need to rush cause Nigerians need a whole lots of giveaways as this pandemic won't end now.

This is just March, we still have April and May to battle it. The relieve will hopefully arrive around June
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Tozic: 6:17am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

Your real moniker would so just fine.
I detest people who hide behind new monikers to do shiii. undecided

I don't hide. I deactivated my moniker last month. And the both of us had been frantically frenzy. You wonder why I enjoy 'trolling' you know? Now you know grin
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

You have always been a demented and asinine modafucking liar..
You have created numerous monikers to create foolish stories that were directed at you just to feel fly.
The last being that a lady claimed you dated her for five years and no proposal yet. You created this moniker to debunk her acclaimed lies even tho it was a pre-planned farce. Who would expect you to become a beggar despite all that you claimed to have in your cooked up tales?
Almajiri

grin.. U go tire grin keep talking... Shud I send my account no and u send me 2k grin
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 30, 2020
wink
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by mrblessed(m): 6:19am On Mar 30, 2020
There is a funny but highly misplaced assumption that Poco's unexpected act of generosity is somehow a makeshift canopy for all ladies to hide under and spew trash. This is lame and disconcerting, and it is imperative to nip in the bud this vicious attempt to rob her of her well-deserved glory.

And for those who think that this act is somewhat a leveler, I have an unpleasant news for you: You are obviously daydreaming because the act wasn't carried out as a project of Nairaland Female Club, neither was Poco acting as a rep of this club. There wasn't a meeting were consensus was reached on modalities to be used. It is undeniably an out-and-out independent exercise, actuated only by love and kindness.

With malice towards none and charity for all, let us halt this attempt to genderised this act and be able to celebrate it. Thank you.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 6:21am On Mar 30, 2020
Tozic:

I don't hide. I deactivated my moniker last month. And the both of us had been frantically frenzy. You wonder why I enjoy 'trolling' you know? Now you know grin
I still don't know why you are trolling me and mind you, no one can troll me and defeat me.
If it gets out of hand then I am calling a mod to nail you down. Ask mymynd4u/timekeeper/denreledave even to the smartchoiice that just deactivated.
You can tip me of your previous moniker tho.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 30, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wow!!! This is such a nice gesture poco,you really humble nd totally opposite to what people think of you here!
As for the stupid davash that will go on every thread insulting Nigerian girls,slut shaming nd broke shaming while forming alpha male at the same time! I have screenshoted everything incase we come across like we always do so i can give you your size well well! I have seen you insulting this same moniker severally bt still surprised you have the guts to beg shocked
Las Las alpha male on nairaland na scam! Most of them never chop belleful grin nd to the humble people that dropped their account may God provide all your needs!

U mind sending 2k, pls
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 6:25am On Mar 30, 2020
mrblessed:
There is a funny but highly misplaced assumption that Poco's unexpected act of generosity is somehow a makeshift canopy for all ladies to hide under and spew trash. This is lame and disconcerting, and it is imperative to nip in the bud this vicious attempt to rob her of her well-deserved glory.

And for those who think that this act is somewhat a leveler, I have an unpleasant news for you: You are obviously daydreaming because the act wasn't carried out as a project of Nairaland Female Club, neither was Poco acting as a rep of this club. There wasn't a meeting were consensus was reached on modalities to be used. It is undeniably an out-and-out independent exercise, actuated only by love and kindness.

With malice towards none and charity for all, let us halt this attempt to genderised this act and be able to celebrate it. Thank you.

All these grammars to defend your shameless begging cohorts?

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Tozic: 6:26am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

I still don't know why you are trolling me and mind you, no one can troll me and defeat me.
If it gets out of hand then I am calling a mod to nail you down. Ask mymynd4u/timekeeper/denreledave1 even to the smartchoiice that just deactivated.

Hey.....
I'm not trolling you, I'm using you to buy enough time..... Besides, it'll soon be over.

Sorry, I can't tip you now, it's of no use.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 6:28am On Mar 30, 2020
Tozic:

Hey.....
I'm not trolling you, I'm using you to buy enough time..... Besides, it'll soon be over.

Sorry, I can't tip you now, it's of no use.
The trolling part was quoted from here...
..:

You wonder why I enjoy 'trolling' you know? Now you know grin

At least, you ain't a beggar like most futureless guys here, that is commendable.
Enjoy!!!
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Tozic: 6:38am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

The trolling part was quoted from here...

At least, you ain't a beggar like most futureless guys here, that is commendable.
Enjoy!!!

Guy? Okay....

I thought you know grammar more than I do? 'trolling' and trolling are two different thing.

Hey.... Stop calling them beggars and futureless
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 6:42am On Mar 30, 2020
Tozic:

Guy? Okay....

I thought you know grammar more than I do? 'trolling' and trolling are two different thing.

Hey.... Stop calling them beggars and futureless
Just when you were seemingly improving, you came up with your show of incoherence.

At last line, that's what they are.
Shameless and futureless beggars.
Good day.

3 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by yomcity: 6:48am On Mar 30, 2020
pocohantas:
So far I have done 15 persons.

6 females and 9males.

Females: Yuceèluv, PàttyPatt, Phûnmyne, Eberèchi24, Teresàfaith, Simplepèe.

Males: Babyfàceafrica, Froshlôaded, Honòurablepomk, Làsveg, Epòsitive, Babàseun1300, Davàsh222, TalabiAûdu, Omodavîdo

4 slots left for females.

1 for males.

The entry for males is open. Please just drop your details and someone will pick.

Thanks.
G M 3094778871 first bank gabrielmargaret7@gmail.com
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:51am On Mar 30, 2020
pocohantas:
PLS READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING.

VALID IDs are;
National ID cards
Driver’s Licence
Voter’s Card
International Passport.

For students;
School/Departmental ID cards.
Admission Letters.
Faculty dues receipts.

Jambites;
Jamb results grin

Corps members;
NYSC ID Card.
Posting letters.
Clearance letters.

Thanks and stay safe.
...Nice one sis. May God replenish you. I'm playing my path offline.Alot of people are going through hell now. Let's do our best to help each other at this trying times. Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Tozic: 6:51am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

Just when you were seemingly improving, you came up with your show of incoherence.

At last line, that what they are.
Shameless and futureless beggars.
Good day.
Please go and rehearse your grammar, maybe I might wrong..... I'm not a fan of grammar .... I deal with pure x and y....

*shrugs**
You pray everyday, ask for forgiveness and still yet you're calling them a beggar and futureless? Is it what your religion teaches? Tomorrow you'd want people profess your religion? To hell with such religion!
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by manbello(m): 6:52am On Mar 30, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...Nice one sis. May God replenish you. I'm playing my path offline.Alot of people are going through hell now. Let's do our best to help each other at this trying times. Stay blessed.
Can you play it online today bless ya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:54am On Mar 30, 2020
manbello:

Can you play it online today bless ya
..No sir.We all have a different role to play.Thank you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 6:55am On Mar 30, 2020
Tozic:

Please go and rehearse your grammar, maybe I might wrong..... I'm not a fan of grammar .... I deal with pure x and y....

*shrugs**
You pray everyday, ask for forgiveness and still yet you're calling them a beggar and futureless? Is it what your religion teaches? Tomorrow you'd want people profess your religion? To hell with such religion!

Basic understanding of common grammatical concords won't do you any harm.
Besides, how many more monikers can you create?
That isn't how to troll.
Futureless e-Almajiri.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

If it gets out of hand then I am calling a mod to nail you down. Ask mymynd4u/timekeeper/denreledave even to the smartchoiice that just deactivated.

You are right but still not right.

MyMyn.d4u deactivated coz he was banned till 2021 for Bullying in nysc thread ... U had no hand in it, u can stop claiming the glory. Aunty grin

Denre.ledave was banned till may 18 also.. He didn't deactivate.. Aunty stop claiming the glory.. It has notin to do with u

Time.keeper was banned till Aug for sumtin else, it has not to do with you.

U think sumone can deactivate an account because of you... Funny indeed gringrin funny.

Abeg I need attention from you, my sister.. Start again

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by rosemary21(f): 6:57am On Mar 30, 2020
pocohantas:
PLS READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING.

VALID IDs are;
National ID cards
Driver’s Licence
Voter’s Card
International Passport.

For students;
School/Departmental ID cards.
Admission Letters.
Faculty dues receipts.

Jambites;
Jamb results grin

Corps members;
NYSC ID Card.
Posting letters.
Clearance letters.

Thanks and stay safe.

Good moves Poco God bless you. just see how these men are shamelessly dropping their accounts after always badmouthing this lady always calling her evening newspaper,I ve just come to understand that it is just simple jealousy that is killing y'all,just imagine the people forming alpa males begging for 5k.yall should stop this bad blood shit y'all all always oozes here cos your destiny helper might be here but your bad-belleness and bad mouth will disconnect everything for you.

Once again thank you kwin Poco for showing them kindness irrespective of their undeserving attitude.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by goodnewscliff(m): 7:03am On Mar 30, 2020
Ahhhhh undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

This will not end well for guys......... Especially d so called alpha......

5k is d price to get to ur alpha hood in a forum stucked with brokemen bashers.....

Those claiming alpha should alpha thier alpha well ohh
grin grin grin grin
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Tozic: 7:05am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

Basic understanding of common grammatical concords won't do you any harm.
Besides, how many more monikers can you create?
That isn't how to troll.
Futureless e-Almajiri.

Your concern is grammar, right? Okay. I'll give it to you subtly.

But this your religion is weird and hypocritical.

Weren't you the one begging the mod to move your recruitment thread to front page? You never considered that one as e_begging? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 7:05am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrappermynd4u:

You are right but still not right.

MyMyn.d4u deactivated coz he was banned till 2021 for Bullying in nysc thread ... U had no hand in it, u can stop claiming the glory. Aunty grin

Denre.ledave was banned till may 18 also.. He didn't deactivate.. Aunty stop claiming the glory.. It has notin to do with u

Time.keeper was banned till Aug for sumtin else, it has not to do with you.

U think sumone can deactivate an account because of you... Funny indeed gringrin funny.

Abeg I need attention from you, my sister.. Start again
Happy you have come out to show yourself.
I mentioned you on purpose, what do you even know about NL?
Where are all your unsolicited threads about Maynat.ion or Liru.sehn ? I never said you were going to be banned even when your foolishness warranted it. My duty is to curtail your excesses which is what I have been doing. I only let your alternate know that he can't troll me and go unserved, highest is to seek the help of a mod which you are aware of. And that hardly happens because I can handle you all.
Ask your guy smartchoiice why he deactivated.
What do you know?
How many more monikers would you create? Answer that question.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.