Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. (24741 Views)

10,000 Naira Giveaway To One Widow On Nairaland / Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It / Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by pocohantas(f): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2020
ornicus:

i missed this. please when are you doing episode 2?

I suppose drop my account number for you. You started working when I was in Nursery school.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

Stop paying got my data and power subscription so that I would stop coming online.
Post your number, let me top up your data. But I'll advice u use it for freelancing. Stop wasting ur time and money on needless frivolities
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by BigJoe19: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2020
sexylassie2:

Dem no get... Simple.
Have you given out money?
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 8:38am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrappermynd4u:

Now answer these questions

Why do u like them?
Lets agree mayn was painted bad by someone and she came to give us the full gist.. Well, people liked her for her openness n generosity.

On lirus part, pls tell me why you like him so much?

2ndly, can u pls present one of those chances u had to join them.. Pls kindly screenshot one of those chances or have u forgotten how mayn ignored and left diary section for you.

Hope u didn't forget, I don't know if she is back in the diary section but I know too well that she almost left the section coz of this ur attitude.

Whyever I like them is none of your concern nor do I owe you explanation on this.
And mind you, I have never hidden my love for them nor deny it. So what's your fuss??
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 8:38am On Mar 30, 2020
BigJoe19:

No she hasn't and she isn't an online beggar.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2020
MyFlair:

Post your number, let me top up your data. But I'll advice u use it for freelancing. Stop wasting ur time and money on needless frivolities

Coming from a jobless beggar who has spent his entire miserable life on here.
We joined NL same year, who has spent more time?
Who needs to get busy?
Mind you, save the money for data and buy your mum two cups of rice.

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

Whyever I like them is none of your concern nor do I owe you explanation on this.
And mind you, I have never hidden my love for them nor deny it. So what's your fuss??

The truth is that you don't love them... Yes you don't... U envy mayn... U looking for a way to get in BTW and ruin them... That's the hidden truth but u wunt accept... And I wunt force u to accept the truth

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

Who needs to get busy?

Why mention his mum? A little respect for his mum wud be okay.. Haba
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by BigJoe19: 8:44am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

No she hasn't and she isn't an online beggar.
She said those guys that didn't give out money are broke, so by her assumption I can also say she is broke.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by mascot87(m): 8:45am On Mar 30, 2020
Their is one moniker here that starts with M and ends with r. Guys watch out, she/he goat go soon enter market. The madness don dey enter another level

5 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 8:46am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrappermynd4u:

The truth is that you don't love them... Yes you don't... U envy mayn... U looking for a way to get in BTW and ruin them... That's the hidden truth but u wunt accept... And I wunt force u to accept the truth
Hahaha. grin grin
If Mayn was bothered about trolls, was Liru ever bothered? I have seen his response to critiques to conclude. Even while you guys were insulting me for asking him simple questions, he respectfully and maturely answered my questions everytime defiling all odds. Does someone like that look like someone who will let shitss from nairaland affect his personal life? Stop saying what you don't know, no one is trying to break them smallie. grin
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

Who needs to get busy?
Alright. I have nothing more to say.
But where did u see me begging ?
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 8:49am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrappermynd4u:

Why mention his mum? A little respect for his mum wud be okay.. Haba

That wasn't an insult.
He should start his act of benevolence from home.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Martinez39s(m): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
Omar9, martinez39, Ubunja, Ilegend you guys are real guys.
Why do you say so?
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

Who needs to get busy?
Bringing my mom in this simply shows how derogatory you must be treating your mother.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by BigJoe19: 8:57am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

How many guys have done audio giveaways?
How many remind me again? So that I give you a list of women that have saved lives and haven't made issues out of it nor insult call the low lives name like you dimwits do every time.
But you as a girl has been insulting guys here since.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 8:59am On Mar 30, 2020
MyFlair:

Bringing my mom in this simply shows how derogatory you must be treating your mother.
Yes o.
But regardless, she won't wait on me to beg to make a living nor expect proceeds from online begging from her children to survive.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by BigJoe19: 9:00am On Mar 30, 2020
Martinez39s:
Why do you say so?
I can see through the whole Facade giving, from when she stated "I am a broke evening newspaper".

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Sososo(f): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2020
This lady you wee not kee somebody@ broke Evening newspaper

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

Hahaha. grin grin
If Mayn was bothered about trolls, was Liru ever bothered? I have seen his response to critiques to conclude. Even while you guys were insulting me for asking him simple questions, he respectfully and maturely answered my questions everytime defiling all odds. Does someone like that look like someone who will let shitss from nairaland affect his personal life? Stop saying what you don't know, no one is trying to break them smallie. grin

I understand it's very hard to accept... U Wana break them.. U r envious, u ain't happy for them...

Don't worry, I don't need u to accept the truth
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
But you as a girl has been insulting guys here since.
And you have been blind to the display of their misogynistic foolishness hitherto this giveaway.
Especially from the foolish alpha males that stormed this thread begging for anything beggable.

Get lost.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 9:05am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrappermynd4u:

I understand it's very hard to accept... U Wana break them.. U r envious, u ain't happy for them...

Don't worry, I don't need u to accept the truth
K
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by mistercharles: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2020
pocohantas:

I sent mails to a few persons that didn’t reply and I skipped them.

The slot for males is exhausted. 2 left for females.
I’ll sort it out tomorrow, offline or online.

Apologies if you were not picked. I worked with an emergency triage.

- Age/activeness. Active monikers are easily verifiable and assumed not to be alternates.

- I gave special preference to extreme disadvantaged persons, students/underemployed/unemployed and corps members.

- No preference for punters (i.e) Bet9ja ambassadors.

- No preference for people whose posts have shown affluence. If you have a car, a pet, buy Tbills...you are not in need.

- Finally, I already had backlogs before you dropped yours.

Thanks for the cooperation. I/We appreciate.

Goodnight. kiss
Lol
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Tozic: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

And you have been blind to the display of their misogynistic foolishness hitherto this giveaway.
Especially from the foolish alpha males that stormed this thread begging for anything beggable.

Get lost.

Please!!!!!!
Stop insults.... The rich and poor, you'll always find in your presence....
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by BigJoe19: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

Especiall from the foolish alpha males that stormed this thread begging for anything beggable.

Get lost.
You may have high blood pressure if you continue this way.
Can you mention the alpha males that begged in this thread?
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 9:10am On Mar 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
You may have high blood pressure if you continue this way.
Can you mention the alpha males that begged in this thread?
One too many.
Davash222.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

Yes o.
But regardless, she won't wait on me to beg to make a living nor expect proceeds from online begging from her children to survive.
You have been mentioning begging here and there. But I'm still waiting for you to point where u have seen me begging.
I have been on this platform for long but hardly comment or post things let alone begging.
I repeat dear, there r things u can't do online that won't allow u time to engage in online bashing.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by BigJoe19: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

One too many.
Davash222.
When was davash222 ever an alpha? Did he tell you that.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by sexylassie2(f): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2020
BigJoe19:

i dont give my money out to alfamales aka broke niggas, you can fend for yourself, you have 2 hands, 2 eyes, 2 legs and a brain, use it.

3 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Martinez39s(m): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
I can see through the whole Facade giving, from when she stated "I am a broke evening newspaper".
Nevertheless, all acts of generosity, if done sincerely, should be commended. It's funny how all nairaland females are using pocohañtas's giveaway to insinuate that all nairaland males that begged are redpill men, and all nairaland redpill men (which they refer to as "alfa males"wink are broke. It doesn't even stop there, even the broke ladies who can never dream of doing such giveaway are now acting like all ladies are rich while all redpill men are broke. The funny thing is most of the men begging are hostile to redpill messages. If, by their logic, men applying for pocohantãs's giveaway means they are broke, shouldn't all females (except pocohantãs) be broke since they applied? grin

Some were even trying to use pocohantãs's giveaway to make charity what it isn't... a competition and obligation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2020
sexylassie2:

i dont give my money out to alfamales aka broke niggas, you can fend for yourself, you have 2 hands, 2 legs and a brain, use it.

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by BigJoe19: 9:19am On Mar 30, 2020
sexylassie2:

i dont give my money out to alfamales aka broke niggas, you can fend for yourself, you have 2 hands, 2 legs and a brain, use it.

You said how many males have done giveaway, so the reason you gave up there is also the reason they aren't giving.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl / No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.