Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,992 members, 7,899,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike (72419 Views)

'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / Dino Melaye's Power Bike As He Goes On Biking (Video) / Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by CoronaVirusPro: 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Deadratgrill:
Shift make i see road, buhari wants to speak his mind and the ONLY thing nigerians want to hear is his RESIGNATION grin grin grin

Why are you speaking on behalf of all.

Who made you a mouth piece.

His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) remains your president till 2023. And nothing on Earth born of a woman can void that.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Totalconcept(m): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
No more talk I think this man is not worth to call a daddy who care
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by fapcrook(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
This Dino no get brain at all. People are hungry and angry you dey show rubbish bike. Nonsense man
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by GoldHorse(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Oniranu!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by mechanics(m): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Funny man, putting bike inside parlour.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Monsieurshow(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Deadratgrill:
Shift make i see road, buhari wants to speak his mind and the ONLY thing nigerians want to hear is his RESIGNATION grin grin grin
Bad guy
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by ExpressBooking(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Risingblue008:
Omo,see bike, I call this MONSTER BIKE

That's a 1st Generation Suzuki Hayabusa with extended rear wheel. A monster indeed
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by newdawn77(m): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Truth.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by mrhipup(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Deadratgrill:
.....and once again, he disappointed us

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by lastchild: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
He just wrote my mind, people have blown this Corona virus thing out of proportion
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by litaninja(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hayabusa with extended Chrome frame inside senator parlour. On what salary?
Issokay.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Judolisco(m): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
MSesan:
Wait fess!
Is he still a senator?? cheesy
he will be addressed as a senator for life

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Zuriel100(m): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
abegi.... am tired of audio money.... DX is d time to show real money.... if him get mind make him share 1billion to people
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Terz4christ: 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
phayvoursky:
YOU'RE WRITING TO A HUNGRY PEOPLE IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR LAVISH HOME AND ON A POWERED BIKE.

WHAT MESSAGE ARE YOU TRYING TO PASS?

WELL; ITS A MATTER OF TIME THE PEOPLE WHO ARE INDOORS WILL TROOP OUT SOON TO GET BACK THE WEALTH THE POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS CLASS STOLE FROM THEM.
You can do that to your politicians, but don't imagine it with the church, you will live to regret it,. Your statement about the church is already regrettable. Little children who know nothing about Christianity. Typing emotionally, did church steal your money?. I don't know what dis generation dey drink sef.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by phayvoursky(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Terz4christ:

You can do that to your politicians, but don't imagine it with the church, you will live to regret it,. Your statement about the church is already regrettable. Little children who know nothing about Christianity. Typing emotionally, did church steal your money?. I don't know what dis generation dey drink sef.

Close your mouth
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by chaloskyx: 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
dont worry mr senator enjoy your wealth you see by the time things get worse in this country lets see where you and your toys would hide
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by SharpJoe: 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Dino melaye should tell us the number of tests that have happened in his constituency for Covid-19.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Caltheparamedic: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
phayvoursky:
YOU'RE WRITING TO A HUNGRY PEOPLE IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR LAVISH HOME AND ON A POWERED BIKE.

WHAT MESSAGE ARE YOU TRYING TO PASS?

WELL; ITS A MATTER OF TIME THE PEOPLE WHO ARE INDOORS WILL TROOP OUT SOON TO GET BACK THE WEALTH THE POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS CLASS STOLE FROM THEM.

If you in his shoes, My brother you’d do the same so let’s embrace what it is and what not
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Isoduwa(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
RexEmmyGee:
Chilling senator. Nigeria has produced. I don't blame him, he tasted poverty. I saw his picture he took while in ABU, he looks like he had no hope at all.

But he never give up he continue to strive for he goal's he fail but never give up he embarrassed himself but never give up he lose himself but never give up what I'm trying to say is that Never hold back never fall back even if you fall through out Life remember this Fall Forward

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Ephraimryder(m): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
The post doesnt bother me,what bothers me is knowing that he won't be able to control the power and torque the Hayabusa offers, which would make him to be counted among causualties caused by a superbike.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by ExpressBooking(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ephraimryder:
The post doesnt bother me,what bothers me is knowing that he won't be able to control the power and torque the Hayabusa offers, which would make him to be counted among causualties caused by a superbike.

That's why the bike was dubbed the widow maker
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by dederocs(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Dino go and donate to your constituency.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by LegacyB: 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
Just look at a former Nigerian senator’s sense of reasoning in this hard time. Hmmm I blame people who vote for this one.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by wamide042(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
If only I could lay my hands on that bitch he’s sitting on.
I’m gonna stretch her legs....
I’m a biker, when i see a badass power bike, i know her strength....
That bitch is a beast on the road....
Weidone Sir.....
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by FelcoCom: 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
I will succumb to what he said.. fear kills... Just like sin stings before the devil kills...
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Ephraimryder(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
ExpressBooking:

That's why the bike was dubbed the widow maker
yeah.The first time i rode one of those i nearly had heart attack,and that one was even a can-am ryker.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Ephraimryder(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
wamide042:
If only I could lay my hands on that bitch he’s sitting on.
I’m gonna stretch her legs....
I’m a biker, when i see a badass power bike, i know her strength....
That bitch is a beast on the road....
Weidone Sir.....
BIKERS BE LIKE.lol
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by friday2011(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
VanGun:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-UtRdbHDW7/

I no blame am at all, he don stock food wey go carry am till next year for house with nothing less than 8 digits balance in a lot of accounts, me never know wetin i go chop tomorrow now.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by miketayo(m): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
MSesan:
Wait fess!
Is he still a senator?? cheesy

For life yes

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Happyguy201: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
upon all the money him get why cant he clean up those blisters on his leg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.