Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,992 members, 7,899,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike (72417 Views)

'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / Dino Melaye's Power Bike As He Goes On Biking (Video) / Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by charidot(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Very useless man

VanGun:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-UtRdbHDW7/
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by ud4u: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
MSesan:
Wait fess!
Is he still a senator?? cheesy

Once a senator always a senator

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Jcemmyu: 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
MSesan:
Wait fess!
Is he still a senator?? cheesy

once a senator, always a senator

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Oga Dino just chill I beg. Corona virus is doing humanity strong thing and don't pretend as if you dont know. Enough of your crusade on F-Virus
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by jsb(m): 12:24am On Mar 30, 2020
*THE WORLD IS REALLY GOING DIGITAL*

*THE EFFECT OF CORONAVIRUS IS FORCEFULLY AFFECTING THE WORLD AT LARGE*

*HUMAN ACTIVITIES IS BEEN REDUCED GRADUALLY TO THE BEAREST MINIMUM*

*VERY SOON MAY BE ROBOTS WILL RESUME TO OFFICES BECAUSE ROBOTS CAN'T CONTACT COVID-19 AND THEN RELEASE HUMANS OF THEIR WORK*

* SCHOOLS ARE ALREADY ADOPTING ONLINE LEARNING AND TEACHING METHOD*

*BANKS WILL SOON OPEN MORE ATM MACHINE TO ACCEPT DEPOSIT TO TOTALLY REDUCE HUMAN BANKING ACTIVITIES*

*BUYING AND SELLING THROUGH ONLINE WILL SOON BE ADOPTED BY ALL*

*HOPE YOU ARE PREPARING FOR THE COMING DIGITAL REVOLUTION?*

You will thank me after.

https:///IrPmpFwTJ1t7R4eJISomMB
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by jsb(m): 12:27am On Mar 30, 2020
*THE WORLD IS REALLY GOING DIGITAL*

*THE EFFECT OF CORONAVIRUS IS FORCEFULLY AFFECTING THE WORLD AT LARGE*

*HUMAN ACTIVITIES IS BEEN REDUCED GRADUALLY TO THE BEAREST MINIMUM*

*VERY SOON MAY BE ROBOTS WILL RESUME TO OFFICES BECAUSE ROBOTS CAN'T CONTACT COVID-19 AND THEN RELEASE HUMANS OF THEIR WORK*

* SCHOOLS ARE ALREADY ADOPTING ONLINE LEARNING AND TEACHING METHOD*

*BANKS WILL SOON OPEN MORE ATM MACHINE TO ACCEPT DEPOSIT TO TOTALLY REDUCE HUMAN BANKING ACTIVITIES*

*BUYING AND SELLING THROUGH ONLINE WILL SOON BE ADOPTED BY ALL*

*HOPE YOU ARE PREPARING FOR THE COMING DIGITAL REVOLUTION?*

Chat me up 08033216489 and you will thank me after.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by beatspice(m): 12:28am On Mar 30, 2020
Deadratgrill:
Shift make i see road, buhari wants to speak his mind and the ONLY thing nigerians want to hear is his RESIGNATION grin grin grin

[url]=https://beatspice.co[/url]
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Cantonese: 1:05am On Mar 30, 2020
You are right there in your house with plenty of cash, food and all luxury that you need. Why should you fear? No one can step into your home with all your security. Why should you fear? With all your arrangements you have no fear of getting infected. If something happens and either you are your children get infected you know where to go or who to call.

Can you say that is truly the same case of the so called Nigerian masses? Why should people not fear when they do not have cash, food, light or access to medical help or even something basic as testing. Why should they not fear?

Please carry this fear story on a powerbike waka far bros.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by KingMicky3286: 2:34am On Mar 30, 2020
He is childish. Celebrating wealth among the poor.
He don’t have shame.

divicode:
I am sure there is no way for Dino to remain relevant ing the political landscape than to be posting all these rubbish

Anyway, be prepared for your joblessness of the next three years.

When you case is about to start again, you can fall sick and claim you are dying

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by wealth2al(m): 5:19am On Mar 30, 2020
good

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by litaninja(m): 6:41am On Mar 30, 2020
Lmao....I assure you, he'd never get on that thing to ride. That dude is all talk.

Ephraimryder:
The post doesnt bother me,what bothers me is knowing that he won't be able to control the power and torque the Hayabusa offers, which would make him to be counted among causualties caused by a superbike.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by NosaHenry(m): 6:56am On Mar 30, 2020
This guy is just a born fool. How can you be displaying ostentatious lifestyle at this time and to impoverished Nigerians.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by HRMK: 8:30am On Mar 30, 2020
MSesan:
Wait fess! Is he still a senator?? cheesy
once a senator,u retain the title for life!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Jakumo(m): 8:38am On Mar 30, 2020
Oga Dino your man-boobs and skinny little chicken legs are straight out of a horror movie.

Please, in order not to frighten children and unsuspecting livestock, kindly cover that nasty body of yours at all times.

Thank you Oga Dino, for your cooperation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by ledaman: 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mr show off! People are in dire situation you are busy displaying ur power bike stupid old gaga!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.