Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,421 members, 7,901,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:48 AM

Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money (68732 Views)

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by BigBashiru: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2022

I am telling you. That's why there are so many divorces cases. Women are not down for that shit.

Independent women will not even settle for that. That's why the slightest mistake from the man, they are calling for divorce.

Why women bore the extravagance of men in the past is that the latter compensated by being the breadwinner. That made women respect and revere them.

Take that away, what is left? To be answering Mrs and I'm married? Iffa hear!

Of course every sensible woman would like to have their source of income, but definitely not to come and do equal contribution. Because that will only make the testosterone in them increase and they'll start exhibiting male tendencies. Then the same men that wanted it that way will run away. Lol!

The earlier you start doing equal contribution the better for you. The era of using men as financial slaves in the name of marriage is over...men don shine their eyes....

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Leilami: 6:58am On Feb 02, 2023
I think this is why some marriages do not last people place vain qualities atop their list.
If a man or a woman does not have a job yet as long as they are educated, resilient and proactively is just a matter of time before they hit their big break.

Anyone can lose their job at any given time as long as it is not their parent's company. Look at the guy that lost his job and went ahead to buy a tricycle to make ends meet and his girlfriend dumped him due to misplaced priority. He is educated and he won't be jobless forever but she chose not to use her common sense.

My friend's baby sister who was educated but job-hunting could not get a boyfriend. Immediately after any guy meets her the first thing they ask is what do you do? If she tells them she was currently job-seeking they stop calling her.

My friend's baby sister went to a good university with a first-class degree, she was even a virgin. You know those ladies who go from the library to church and from church to the classroom. To top it off she was a sight for sore eyes and she studied a good course but they didn't care about all of that. The men she met were just looking for instant gratification up and down. She would complain no guy wants to date her because she was jobless. They did not even care that she could bag a good job in the future based on her degree. Now she has been sponsored by a company abroad and relocated.

People should be applying their common sense abeg when it comes to marriage and Stop writing people off based on their present unattractive situation which is only temporary.
Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Leilami: 7:03am On Feb 02, 2023

The same person can have two income streams. One doesn't need to have a steady income and the other should invest. The man can; and should; do both.

And entrepreneurship does not preclude a woman from being forced/tempted to use her enticements. She will still need to obtain favours from men in the form of contracts, connections etc.

This second paragraph reminds me of a woman who sells cement. She said before she could sell cement in that area the chairman said he must sleep with her. She even said she was ready to pay him double and he said he does not need her money and if she wasn't ready to get down with him others would. We asked her if she later agreed and she told us if she didn't we won't be able to buy cement from her because she would not be able to secure the shops and our paths won't cross. She is the only want that sells cement in the whole area and she has up to four shops.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.