Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Message For Those Mocking X On This Site - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message For Those Mocking X On This Site (162 Views)

Be Guided – Apostle Suleman Warns Those Mocking Tinubu Over Health Status / New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. / Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message For Those Mocking X On This Site by googlesweetmusi: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mods pls accept my plea to crave your indulgence to post in this section.

The rate at which rumors and blasphemous comments are spread on this site is causing panic.

Hear me out.

"The Lord is my light and he makes me safe. So I am not afraid of anyone!
The Lord takes care of my life.
Nobody can make me afraid!"

Psalms 27:1 EASY

1. God lives in atmosphere of good expectations.

He doesn't not dwell in sad news.

2. Do not be deceived. Whatever creates fear is the Absence of God's presence.

3. When God's presence is gone. Fear will become a giant problem.

4. Instead, remain positive on your outlook and what you share.

5. Stay away from those seeking self recognition feeding you with fallacies.

6. You are what you read and communicate.

6. Stay conscious of God's presence.

He is a light.
He is good
He is the creator
He is unquestionable.
He sees you.

Do not forget,

We were all created and not better than the birds of the air, the trees in the forest and all kinds of fishes in the ocean.

Let us remember the good things He has done in the past and allow Him complete his mission without agitating His anger through our unguided talks.

Let us appreciate Him because after this virus is gone our country will get better.

Let us trust him because He delivered us from Ebola and He will see us through.

https://bible.com/bible/2079/psa.27.1.EASY

Re: Message For Those Mocking X On This Site by helinues: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
Where is Holy ghost/spirit during this coronavirus?

Is he on holiday in far away Saturn?

BTW, why posting this on politics section?

(1) (Reply)

Why All Political Activist Needs To Have Covid 19 Now. / COVID 19: Aniagwu Instructs Visitors To Self-isolate / Covid19 Exposes The Reality Of The Plight Of Nigerian People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.