Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,938 members, 7,876,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Coronavirus: See The Hilarious Name A Woman Gave Her Twin After Getting Infected - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: See The Hilarious Name A Woman Gave Her Twin After Getting Infected (1317 Views)

Snoop Dogg Reveals He Had A Pet Cockroach For Six Months - With A Hilarious Name / See The Hilarious Name Given To This Condom (photo) / Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Taiwo Bankole Wow In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: See The Hilarious Name A Woman Gave Her Twin After Getting Infected by Haymaykar(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
A Mexican woman who has contracted the coronavirus has miraculously given birth to twins reports El Heraldo.

Annamaria José Raphael Gonzalez, 34, gave birth to twins while she was infected with the coronavirus at Hospital General La Villa in Mexico City.

Gonzalez gave birth to two healthy babies at approximately 2 am this morning, a girl named Corona José Miguel Gonzalez and a boy named Virus José Miguel Gonzalez.

“I didn’t have any names planned and one doctor suggested I called them Corona and Virus because I was infected with COVID-19 and I thought it was a wonderful idea,” Gonzalez told reporters.

Doctor Eduardo Castillas, at Mexico’s Hospital General La Villa says he only intended the names to be a joke, but is glad the mother is healthy as well as both children.

“I told her she should call them Corona and Virus as a joke but it seems she took it seriously,” Doctor Eduardo Castillas said laughingly.

Annamaria Gonzalez had planned to give birth in the United States next week but was forced into labor before she could reach the border.

“I knew I was infected with COVID-19 but I wanted to give my children a chance to have a U.S. citizenship by crossing the border,” she told reporters.

COngrats on her safe delivery.

What do you think of the names she gave her children

https://m.scooper.news/detail?newsId=9217822&utm_source=com.transsion

Re: Coronavirus: See The Hilarious Name A Woman Gave Her Twin After Getting Infected by MorataFC: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
Congrats to her
Re: Coronavirus: See The Hilarious Name A Woman Gave Her Twin After Getting Infected by dawnomike(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
I hope those names will not create a type of stigma for the kids in 2030!
Re: Coronavirus: See The Hilarious Name A Woman Gave Her Twin After Getting Infected by drips8(m): 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
The names will only remind some people of terrible memories in the near future.
Re: Coronavirus: See The Hilarious Name A Woman Gave Her Twin After Getting Infected by Evect(m): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
20 years from now another corona virus will now grow again angry
Re: Coronavirus: See The Hilarious Name A Woman Gave Her Twin After Getting Infected by HQuadreal: 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Corona drive us...
Re: Coronavirus: See The Hilarious Name A Woman Gave Her Twin After Getting Infected by Manuel69: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mad people everywhere

Virus. Reminds me of 3 idiots

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Confronts Davido For Snatching Zinolesky To His Record Label. / (indaboski Bahose) Prophet Odumeje Funny Dance To Music Compilation / Actress Tonto Dikeh Buys Her Son’s Nanny An Iphone(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.