Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,940 members, 7,973,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:53 AM

She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex (49758 Views)

Lady Removes Tattoo Of Her Ex-Boyfriend From Her Body After Breakup / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 31, 2020
aimuan:
I think that will be the best for me now..I may go back there to search for one..Thanks bro.
get a good jehovah witness girl and dump this trash u dating

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by aimuan(m): 4:39am On Mar 31, 2020
lefulefu:
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 31, 2020
aimuan:
I think that will be the best for me now..I may go back there to search for one..Thanks bro.
Dude you really want to marry from Jehovah Witness?
You must be a very boring person in real life.
WTF?!
Make money and explore the world.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by aimuan(m): 5:13am On Mar 31, 2020
justnock:

Dude you really want to marry from Jehovah Witness?
You must be a very boring person in real life.
WTF?!
Make money and explore the world.
How many Jehovah's witness marriage have you seem that crashed? I mean what's their rate of divorce? For me I am not a religion fanatic hence I was about marrying this girl despite not been a church girl.but the fact remains Jehovah's witness marriages last longer than that of many other religion. Again I am not trying to bring religion into this,but I only need you to understand that nothing is wrong in marrying a Jehovah's witness."As for the part you said I should make money",well I am not doing badly in that regard..I earn over $100k a year. But if I have a choice, I would choice a partner when I had nothing. Money does not bring love.fact

11 Likes

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Kimlinn(f): 5:14am On Mar 31, 2020
if u wanna hook up with a girl this night and pls do not pay money into any bank account without seeing the girl in person, and for any girls who want to join this page pls send a private message to the admin of this page, make sure your body is clean, and note: we don't allow girls with stretch marks, if you have already, go for skin surgery before contacting us .https://www.facebook.com/106154734340197/posts/106156721006665/?app=fbl
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by aimuan(m): 5:29am On Mar 31, 2020
lefulefu:
nahh i dont think the girl will marry op.she is just using marriage to deceive him.she would eat his money and still run to her ex except maybe her ex is playing games with her as well just to chop her and op"s money she is sending to him and dump her in the end then she might have no option than to marry op.
well,for me I am not spending much on her anyway. I have learnt some Vital relationship lessons long time ago,so I can never place my heart in a position where it can be broken..From the first day I proposed to her I was ever ready for what she is up to,that's why this ex stuff is not a surprise to me.Anyway base on the advice I have received so far I think it's better I let her go..Thank you all for your contributions.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 31, 2020
aimuan:
How many Jehovah's witness marriage have you seem that crashed? I mean what's their rate of divorce? For me I am not a religion fanatic hence I was about marrying this girl despite not been a church girl.but the fact remains Jehovah's witness marriages last longer than that of many other religion. Again I am not trying to bring religion into this,but I only need you to understand that nothing is wrong in marrying a Jehovah's witness."As for the part you said I should make money",well I am not doing badly in that regard..I earn over $100k a year. But if I have a choice, I would choice a partner when I had nothing. Money does not bring love.fact
Dude, is it that you just want to marry someone out of the need that you want a marriage that would LAST, or out of LOVE? Or Both?
There is nothing wrong with you marrying a Jehovah Witness girl, especially if you are also one.
My challenge is this:
They can be Fantastically Boring.
What you earn doesn't automatically make your life interesting or entertaining.
As for me, I'd rather not marry than marry someone just because I want the marriage to LAST, even when it is obvious I am going to be miserable and bored to the core.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Beatswim: 6:50am On Mar 31, 2020
aimuan:
lol.not like that.just that I am not that fuuking fuccking guy..I was raised as Jehovah's witness,even though I am no longer their member but the training I got there still remain intact..So I don't Fancy formication like that,and I am also very discipline when it comes to dealing with women.
this your discipline will take u far in life... But there was a trick i used then was i was still single and worked.. Cut all the jokes and affection one night and be firm... Just sit her down and ask her to choose between you and her ex... If she chooses u.,just go ahead and give her your terms and i know if truly shes reasonable will cut off every forms of communication between her and that ex immediately.. But if she doesn't... Just leave her.. And look for another girl.. Her sister maybe be different from her interms of character and discipline u know...

10 Likes

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 31, 2020
aimuan:
lol.not like that.just that I am not that fuuking fuccking guy..I was raised as Jehovah's witness,even though I am no longer their member but the training I got there still remain intact..So I don't Fancy formication like that,and I am also very discipline when it comes to dealing with women.

why don't you go back and marry a witness girl with same upbringing?

the reality is that the world is Bleep up and not marrying your likes may get you burned.

if you don't smash this girl, she will still be missing the sex she had with that ex.
my advice is give her a better smashing, formatting her brain forever

6 Likes

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 31, 2020
aimuan:
that is your best bet. at least you will get to marry your likes.

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by femi4: 7:14am On Mar 31, 2020
aimuan:
Hello Nairalanders.

pls I need a genuine advice.. I met this girl for like 2 months now,and we just start dating about 3 weeks ago..Sincerely I am not interested in sex or whatsoever now until maybe later or after marriage..

The reason I really want to marry her is because of her family.I know her sister and the husband, they are very kind,so that's why I am interested in marrying this girl..

But however, she speaks pationately with her ex,which add credence to the fact that they are still in love,though she told me there is no chance of them ever coming back,even though the guy wants her back..

I feel she may go back to him in the future given how they communicate..... Should I end the relationship and search for another girl?

Please I need advice
You too should start speaking with your ex and watch her reaction. Two can play the game

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by aimuan(m): 7:21am On Mar 31, 2020
Beatswim:
this your discipline will take u far in life... But there was a trick i used then was i was still single and worked.. Cut all the jokes and affection one night and be firm... Just sit her down and ask her to choose between you and her ex... If she chooses u.,just go ahead and give her your terms and i know if truly shes reasonable will cut off every forms of communication between her and that ex immediately.. But if she doesn't... Just leave her.. And look for another girl.. Her sister maybe be different from her interms of character and discipline u know...
beautiful.Thank you
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by aimuan(m): 7:21am On Mar 31, 2020
femi4:
You too should start speaking with your ex and watch her reaction. Two can play the game
Thanks.But I have made up my mind to end the relationship.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by aimuan(m): 7:24am On Mar 31, 2020
Lostz:
that is your best bet. at least you will get to marry your likes.
Yes,Thanks a lot
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by aimuan(m): 7:24am On Mar 31, 2020
Lostz:

why don't you go back and marry a witness girl with same upbringing?

the reality is that the world is Bleep up and not marrying your likes may get you burned.

if you don't smash this girl, she will still be missing the sex she had with that ex.
my advice is give her a better smashing, formatting her brain forever
exactly what I want to do now,Thanks alot
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Shashaeniyan: 8:00am On Mar 31, 2020
aimuan:
Hello Nairalanders.

pls I need a genuine advice.. I met this girl for like 2 months now,and we just start dating about 3 weeks ago..Sincerely I am not interested in sex or whatsoever now until maybe later or after marriage..

The reason I really want to marry her is because of her family.I know her sister and the husband, they are very kind,so that's why I am interested in marrying this girl..

But however, she speaks pationately with her ex,which add credence to the fact that they are still in love,though she told me there is no chance of them ever coming back,even though the guy wants her back..

I feel she may go back to him in the future given how they communicate..... Should I end the relationship and search for another girl?

Please I need advice
YOU LOVE YOUR PEACE OF MIND RIGHT?
BETTER END IT...THEY MIGHT EVEN BE SEEING AT THE BACK...DON'T EVER BELIEVE HER WORDS SIR...I'VE BEEN THERE.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by vicben27(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2020
she is still sexual attached to her ex, Until you format her Brain with ur sexual skills, my brother you are just an assistant Boyfriend.a word is a enough for the wise

8 Likes

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by aimuan(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2020
Shashaeniyan:
YOU LOVE YOUR PEACE OF MIND RIGHT?
BETTER END IT...THEY MIGHT EVEN BE SEEING AT THE BACK...DON'T EVER BELIEVE HER WORDS SIR...I'VE BEEN THERE.
Thank you
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by aimuan(m): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2020
vicben27:
she is still sexual attached to her ex, Until you format her Brain with ur sexual skills, my brother you are just an assistant Boyfriend.a word is a enough for the wise
lol..Thanks
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by wallymore(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2020
All u need is very small before u let her go....give her sometime. Call her talk to her what u want and the kind of relationship u want. Tel her boldly u dont want her to call her ex again and delete the ex number from her phone. Tel her to choose u or the ex bf. If she fail to comply forget her, she is not your wife....she is a scam
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by davibid: 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
F
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
horpeyemmi66:

"A pussy fu.cked can never be unfuc.ked"...Okafor's Law
Whish stupid law Poor op is only tangled up with a confused being

4 Likes

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Joefat: 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
So
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by SweetCunt97(f): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
lefulefu:
Hey Mr Man don't call another human being trash. I'm sure d girl told this Op that she recently broke up with her boyfriend but as per him feeling like boy wonder he dived in. Some people need time to get over their exes plus the op is simply a rebound.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Dem use U dey pass time. Once whistle blow dem go re-start 2nd half.
My guy, approach the game with TIP TAP FROM BOTH SIDES WITH OCCASIONAL TEAR AWAY.
ATTACK TOO CONSTANTLY FROM FLANKS, BUT DON'T FORGET FIRE FROM OUTSIDE.
DO I HAVE TO REMIND U TO MAINTAIN DEFENSIVE SOLIDITY WHILE ENSURING VERSATILITY IN MID FIELD.

LMAO guy you just made my day... I wan die for laugh here even my padi wey hunger dey kill just forgot his sorry cos of this your comment
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
That EX don dey service your babe bro.
Na fact i dey yarn for you..
Talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Olunmercy56(f): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Another one chance grin let her go simple!

2 Likes

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by horpeyemmi66(m): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Hello Nairalanders.

Pls I need a genuine advice.. I met this girl for like 2 months now, and we just started dating about 3 weeks ago. Sincerely I am not interested in sex or whatsoever now until maybe later or after marriage.

The reason I really want to marry her is because of her family. I know her sister and the husband, they are very kind, so that's why I am interested in marrying this girl.

But however, she speaks pationately with her ex, which add credence to the fact that they are still in love, though she told me there is no chance of them ever coming back, even though the guy wants her back..

I feel she may go back to him in the future given how they communicate. Should I end the relationship and search for another girl?

Please I need advice
"A pussy fu.cked can never be unfuc.ked"...Okafor's Law
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by frankmoney(m): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Okafors law
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by olaami: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Thankx for the advice anyway. But I am actually not interested in that Toto.I have gone past that.Toto does not really move me,I just need a wife that all..

Nice respone

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got / Beautiful Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.