Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,912 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help (12440 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by kaybills(m): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2020
He can't continue to stay in that house. Forget the tears;he's going to continue from where he stopped. That girl is too exposed already with his presence. And When it happens next time,she probably will not tell you. It becomes a norm,right under your roof.

Dude's head is already filled with perversion and filts. He should go learn a trade or something. But if you can't send him away,at least send the girl away to keep her from further harm.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Bonjovi13: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2020
Madam OP.
From your write up its obvious that you did not train your brother well.As a child you did not train him to know boundaries.You over compensated because you are orphans.The boy is spoilt and irresponsible.
I can bet you that that so called place he says he works is a hideout for criminals.He is probably in a gang of rapist, pickpockets and thieves and soon to be armed robbers. I can wager a bet that you have not gone to visit him in his place of work.You have no idea the monster that you are living with.You have left the boy to his own devices.
Now to the evil deed.He raped an eleven years old girl through both vagina and anus.He felt no remorse and he even calmly told you he doesn't know why she is crying.
Hmmmmn.That boy is a demon.He is possessed by demons.He is souless.
You have to take this very seriously. You cannot wish it away because he cried and begged.That is how he has always manipulated you.It works every time for him.
Listen he has to have a life altering intervention or else what lies in the future for you and your family is pain.
Ordinarily you should report the case to the police.He should be tried in a criminal court and sentenced.But honestly that would make things worse because we know that the Nigerian correctional system is not reformatory.He would go in there and come out a hardened criminal.He may even kill you or your family.

So my suggestion...Send him to a military school.They would discipline him there.Thats the only way to save his life and reform him whilst ensuring the safety of your family.Do anything to get him admitted to a military school.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by bukatyne(f): 8:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Take the girl to the hospital so she can be properly treated. Not quack hospital please. Thereafter, take her to a good church for deliverance and healing of the mind. I know people would say psychotherapy etc. Something tells me you wouldn't /can't access one.

Report him to the police and let him be jailed. While in jail, your family should relocate somewhere else.

My fear is that your brother is too hardened and I don't want a situation he comes out and tries to 'retaliate' for 'ruining' his life.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by roseb1(f): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2020
sisisioge:
I feel terribly sorry for the little girl and you.

Imagine the agony the girl went through. Even grown women won't consent to the anal seex but your animal brother violated the poor girl like that!

Imagine having to protect the girl by blowing the whistle on your own brother knowing no one will assist him since your parents are no more.

But he must be held accountable for his action...that girl must get justice. Otherwise, you helped oppress another vulnerable human! It is well.
I agree with u. What the guy did was inhuman and deserves punishment but what if this crime happened in a country where rape carries a death sentence. Would any of us be bold enough to report our brother? Its really not easy for the lady

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Omoluabi16(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2020
roseb1:
I agree with u. What the guy did was inhuman and deserves punishment but what if this crime happened in a country where rape carries a death sentence. Would any of us be bold enough to report our brother? Its really not easy for the lady
I will absolutely report him. He knew what he did.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Nairaboi(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2020
If that your stupid brother is still walking free, then you are evil yourself. You want to shield demons. Infact you are very useless.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by roseb1(f): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2020
Omoluabi16:
I will absolutely report him. He knew what he did.
And you think ur family (mum esp) will ever forgive u for their sons death?
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by hapsonv: 9:42am On Apr 02, 2020
I understand ur plight madam. please report him to your husband first and you guys should take it up from there. cus if u choose to keep it to urself, it will come back to u in the nearest future. ur bro might continue with time and grace will not have the mind to report to u again. then maybe she might confide in a neighbor and boom it will come back to u. pls do d needful, I understand wat ur passing through. ur brother no go kill u
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by leathalbeast: 9:55am On Apr 02, 2020
Well its obvious you aint going to report your brother so either you help him find a place to rent or threathen him that you will report the issue to the police if it happens again. Either way take the girl to hospital for check up.
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Omoluabi16(m): 9:57am On Apr 02, 2020
roseb1:
I'd make them/ her understand. Moreover, I like to turn the tables when dealing with situations.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by roseb1(f): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2020
Omoluabi16:
I'd make them/ her understand. Moreover, I like to turn the tables when dealing with situations.
Bro. It's not as easy as u think
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Omoluabi16(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2020
roseb1:
Bro. It's not as easy as u think
I never said it's easy sis.. but the right thing is the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Failure44: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2020
justnock:

Send that boy away. At 19, he is an adult. Rent a little apartment for him to stay alone and be checking on him, regularly.
You and the OP are mad.
Infact you're stupid

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Failure44: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2020
roseb1:
You're mad.
If my brother (May this never happen) rapes a girl whether underage or not, I'll be the first to skin him alive before taking him to the police.
I remember when my brother talked back to my mother, I wasted no time In beating him like a dog.
Family or not, I'll treat your Bleep up.
It's almost like when my dad almost beat my mum, I swear I nearly forgot that man was my father and was ready to beat him like a mad man.
Rape is disgusting and you're a disgusting animal for trying to defend it.

The OP is a useless woman whom clearly has no intentions of reporting her rapist brother.
If your husband finds out through other means that man will kick not you and your useless brother out of the house and hopefully get BOTH of you imprisoned.

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Failure44: 10:15am On Apr 02, 2020
roseb1:
You're mad.
If my brother (May this never happen) rapes a girl whether underage or not, I'll be the first to skin him alive before taking him to the police.
I remember when my brother talked back to my mother, I wasted no time In beating him like a dog.
It's almost like when my dad almost beat my mum, I swear I nearly forgot that man was my father and was ready to beat him like a mad man.

The OP is a useless woman whom clearly has no intentions of reporting her rapist brother.
If your husband finds out through other means that man will kick not you and your useless brother out of the house and hopefully get BOTH of you imprisoned.
The fact that you slapped that girl 3 times for such useless reasons shows you're an animal just like your brother.
I know there's a high chance this post is fake but still, it's disgusting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by APCNig: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2020
Coolabbie:
Op good thing you told the girl to forgive him.
Since he's done with her, he won't go near her again.
You are a good Christian woman.

Please come back and update us when the animal rapes your children both the boys and girls.
And don't say god forbid because it will and must happen.

She asked for advice, not insults nor curses.
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by roseb1(f): 10:25am On Apr 02, 2020
Failure44:

You're mad.

The fact that you slapped that girl 3 times for such useless reasons shows you're an animal just like your brother.
I know there's a high chance this post is fake but still, it's disgusting.
Bros calm down. That's how u people will be blabbing on internet but in reality u will be the first to shield him. Try putting ursef in her situation before crucifying her. Like u can kill ur brother when provided with the opportunity. Talk is cheap. Mtcceew SMH
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 02, 2020
Failure44:

You and the OP are mad.
Infact you're stupid
Seen.
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by APCNig: 10:27am On Apr 02, 2020
Billionsclub:
I am almost crying reading this. U are the most wicked woman I have ever heard of. If that girl (Grace) was your daughter, would you keep it a secret? God will not forgive u. As long as you are supporting evil.

Your brother is still going to do it again. Mark my words. U are worst than your brother. I hate you. U are a devil

Several rape incidents are being covered and swept under the carpets everyday. Not because the people are wicked, but because many of them do not know the right thing to do. Many think of protecting the family name. Many think of avoiding jail term for the offender. Many think it is devil's work. All these people are wrong.

The OP is confused and she has come for advice. Advice her, not insult her. If you ask your parents, they will tell you about several rape incidents that they know of which have been covered and swept under the carpets over the decades. Learn to advice people without insult.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by roseb1(f): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2020
APCNig:

Several rape incidents are being covered and swept under the carpets everyday. Not because the people are wicked, but because many of them do not know the right thing to do. Many think of protecting the family name. Many think of avoiding jail term for the offender. Many think it is devil's work. All these people are wrong.

The OP is confused and she has come for advice. Advice her, not insult her. If you ask your parents, they will tell you about several rape incidents that they know of which have been covered and swept under the carpets over the decades. Learn to advice people without insult.
U dey mind all this small children wey dey online? Always ready to throw insults at the slightest opportunity
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Tastyme: 10:41am On Apr 02, 2020
Madam, if this your story is true, then you should know that not just the girl, your children as well are not safe. The fact that your brother fancies anal sex means that one day he might want to try out with your sons' ass in future. It is better you get rid of that brother of yours now, than regret later. Just overlook sentiments for now and do what you have to do.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Ephort: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2020
APCNig:

And it is right to sweep and cover rape - defilement of a minor for that matter? See, from the op's story, she does not even know the severity of the situation, thinking that eliciting apology from the brother and forgiveness from the girl is just okay.
She slapped an innocent girl three times, but did not slap the sodomite even in his arrogance and you think it's cool?
She checked and saw that the 11yrs underformed vagina has been severely drilled and torn, yet she did not take her to any hospital, and you want us to clap?
The girl is there taunted in agony, regret and loss of esteem and purpose, with no shoulder to even cry on, and may be contemplating suicide, and all she did is to leave her brother with her for an "aluta continua", and you feel it's cool?
She needs all these comments to understand what she has done, and truly, her offence is greater than that of the boy.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Phelixblaq(m): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Theclaaa:
I ave a big problem with my junior brother staying with me this boy want to kill me. It happened that this boy dont want to listen to anything I tell him , he is 19 years very stubborn and lazy , all he does is eating and sleeping , he never help me with my 2 small children 3 and 2 at a time i had enough of his wahala i send him parking sometime last year the boy cried his eyes out begging for my forgiveness , i forgive on one condition he had to prove to me he is now a change person , the boy said ok aunty i will behave , from that time in june till now i have seen some great change in him , he started helping me with my boys because i work and my husband stays in different states , he only comes home once in 3 months , his also has been helping around the house also his stubbornness become less than before.

Las month he told me he got a job at this building sites he will be working mon to Saturday i was happy for him to have something doing even taught i knew things will be a bit harder for me with the kids , i had to look for someone to be staying with my children while i am at work , i ask some friends at work to help me look for a help aged 18 above , i told them no small girls and a friend of mine brought this 11 years old girl for me , i refuse becsuse she was small i see it as child abuse but she said thats the only one she has found for now and when she narrated to me the girl story how her aunty abused her , i was in tears and dcd to help her.

The girl is been staying with us for just a month , i like her a lot very polite she is doing really well , a great sister to my boys and my boys adore her a lot , with this covid19 everybody is home including my brother and yesterday i had to rush to the hospital with my second son because he had convulsions, on getting back home i met my girl crying her eyes out i got worried brcsuse ever since she is been here it was my frist time seeing her crying in that state , i asked her wetin happens, she was still crying holding her stomach, i ask and ask no response from her , i went inside my brother was lying on the sofa watching television, i asked him why is grace crying , he said he dont know , he saw her coming from the bedroom crying and when he asks her she said nothing , i call my girl asking her again the girl has refused talking at that moment i got angry and send her to the room to go and cry more so when she finish she can come and tell me the problem even she has made me angry but i was still worrying about her but she wasn’t cooperating with me and the way that girl cried frustrated me , it made me more angry that i gave her 2 hot slaps and send her out of the house still my heart bled because i knew what i did to her was wrong but her refusal to talk has caused it and the girl stopped crying but did not tell me the causes of her cry.

The rest of day went well, we ate , gist and we all went to bed , me , the girl and my sons both sleep in the same bedroom while my brother sleep in the parlour , at the middle of the night my girl woke me up that she has something to tell me , i checked the time , it was 3 something am , i was like grace go to sleep and tell me tommorow , she said aunty please i want to tell you , i told her to go ahead and this was when my girl opened up and told me everything my brother did to her when i was away in the hospital , she said my brother forced himself on her , he rape her both vaginal and anal i was shocked felt like my heart came out .

i asked her if she is really sure of what she is saying , i gave her a slap to make sure she is was conscious of what she is saying , she said yes aunty and when she removed her panties to show me her private areas , i could see it open , i almost collapsed , i taught maybe it is a dream and i will wake up from it but it was true , the poor girl has been crying for the pain she been throught being rape both vaginal and anal, got angry that i went to wake up my brother hitting him with a broom, he try denying everything calling grace a liar , i ask him what will a small girl of 11 will gain about lying that he has rape her and i started talking sense to him , why would he rape an orphan like i and him .

we are also orphan he knows all the sorrows we had passed through after loosing our mum and why did he choose to destroy a poor girl who went trough a serie of lots of abuse in their hand of her aunty the same eay we did too, after being rescued , she felt secure in my house now he did this wicked acts to her , why did he no go and sleep with prostitues instead of raping the poor girl.

he was crying begging me and grace for forgiveness that he didn’t mean to harm her it was the devil, he cried but i
told him he will be punished for what he did , i will get him arrested he was still pleading i ignored and went to my room locked the door , myself and grace were crying i felt her pain , i told grace to forgive me and my brother i will not send her away , i will protect and take care of her and i told her to keep this as a secret , the poor girl agreed and said she has forgiven him too.

I hate my brother so much that i dont even want to see his face right mow but at the same time , i feel sorry for him because we are orphans he dont have anywhere else to go and i dont want to arrest him but for him to do this evil acts that means even my children are not safe with him. I am in dilemma my head will explode soon because i dont know which is the best way to do, this boy has made me miserable , i cant stop crying , i am writing this with tears , i dont even want my husband to hear this because he will send him packing immediately. Please i beg i only want matured advice because this is not a joking matter please advice me like a sisters please no insult.

He will soon rape your boys

1 Like

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Owiii(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Theclaaa:
I ave a big problem with my junior brother staying with me this boy want to kill me. It happened that this boy dont want to listen to anything I tell him , he is 19 years very stubborn and lazy , all he does is eating and sleeping , he never help me with my 2 small children 3 and 2 at a time i had enough of his wahala i send him parking sometime last year the boy cried his eyes out begging for my forgiveness , i forgive on one condition he had to prove to me he is now a change person , the boy said ok aunty i will behave , from that time in june till now i have seen some great change in him , he started helping me with my boys because i work and my husband stays in different states , he only comes home once in 3 months , his also has been helping around the house also his stubbornness become less than before.

Las month he told me he got a job at this building sites he will be working mon to Saturday i was happy for him to have something doing even taught i knew things will be a bit harder for me with the kids , i had to look for someone to be staying with my children while i am at work , i ask some friends at work to help me look for a help aged 18 above , i told them no small girls and a friend of mine brought this 11 years old girl for me , i refuse becsuse she was small i see it as child abuse but she said thats the only one she has found for now and when she narrated to me the girl story how her aunty abused her , i was in tears and dcd to help her.

The girl is been staying with us for just a month , i like her a lot very polite she is doing really well , a great sister to my boys and my boys adore her a lot , with this covid19 everybody is home including my brother and yesterday i had to rush to the hospital with my second son because he had convulsions, on getting back home i met my girl crying her eyes out i got worried brcsuse ever since she is been here it was my frist time seeing her crying in that state , i asked her wetin happens, she was still crying holding her stomach, i ask and ask no response from her , i went inside my brother was lying on the sofa watching television, i asked him why is grace crying , he said he dont know , he saw her coming from the bedroom crying and when he asks her she said nothing , i call my girl asking her again the girl has refused talking at that moment i got angry and send her to the room to go and cry more so when she finish she can come and tell me the problem even she has made me angry but i was still worrying about her but she wasn’t cooperating with me and the way that girl cried frustrated me , it made me more angry that i gave her 2 hot slaps and send her out of the house still my heart bled because i knew what i did to her was wrong but her refusal to talk has caused it and the girl stopped crying but did not tell me the causes of her cry.

The rest of day went well, we ate , gist and we all went to bed , me , the girl and my sons both sleep in the same bedroom while my brother sleep in the parlour , at the middle of the night my girl woke me up that she has something to tell me , i checked the time , it was 3 something am , i was like grace go to sleep and tell me tommorow , she said aunty please i want to tell you , i told her to go ahead and this was when my girl opened up and told me everything my brother did to her when i was away in the hospital , she said my brother forced himself on her , he rape her both vaginal and anal i was shocked felt like my heart came out .

i asked her if she is really sure of what she is saying , i gave her a slap to make sure she is was conscious of what she is saying , she said yes aunty and when she removed her panties to show me her private areas , i could see it open , i almost collapsed , i taught maybe it is a dream and i will wake up from it but it was true , the poor girl has been crying for the pain she been throught being rape both vaginal and anal, got angry that i went to wake up my brother hitting him with a broom, he try denying everything calling grace a liar , i ask him what will a small girl of 11 will gain about lying that he has rape her and i started talking sense to him , why would he rape an orphan like i and him .

we are also orphan he knows all the sorrows we had passed through after loosing our mum and why did he choose to destroy a poor girl who went trough a serie of lots of abuse in their hand of her aunty the same eay we did too, after being rescued , she felt secure in my house now he did this wicked acts to her , why did he no go and sleep with prostitues instead of raping the poor girl.

he was crying begging me and grace for forgiveness that he didn’t mean to harm her it was the devil, he cried but i
told him he will be punished for what he did , i will get him arrested he was still pleading i ignored and went to my room locked the door , myself and grace were crying i felt her pain , i told grace to forgive me and my brother i will not send her away , i will protect and take care of her and i told her to keep this as a secret , the poor girl agreed and said she has forgiven him too.

I hate my brother so much that i dont even want to see his face right mow but at the same time , i feel sorry for him because we are orphans he dont have anywhere else to go and i dont want to arrest him but for him to do this evil acts that means even my children are not safe with him. I am in dilemma my head will explode soon because i dont know which is the best way to do, this boy has made me miserable , i cant stop crying , i am writing this with tears , i dont even want my husband to hear this because he will send him packing immediately. Please i beg i only want matured advice because this is not a joking matter please advice me like a sisters please no insult.
How would you feel if someone had done this wicked act to your daughter? Your brother has destroyed the life of that girl by having both vaginal and anal sex with her. He will definitely come for your daughter someday when she is all grown. Can't imagine how a 19year old boy has got thought about anal sex. Madam if you want justice to prevail, let your brother face the full wrath of the law as you would do if it were your daughter. My honest opinion

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by frozen70(f): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Theclaaa:

Your husband must hear this

Assuming the girl was your daughter, won't you get mad

Your brother is turning a nuisance because you have not handled him they way he deserves

Grace you s now your family member, stop slapping her and see her as your daughter

If you had hugged her and pet her the day she was crying, she would have told you that same moment

That your brother will gay your sons very soon

At his age he left the pussy for anus, he is gone already for a bad guy

Be ready to send him to any other family members let them too live with him and see how bad he has become

Tell your husband what happened and ask him to assist you in sending him out

Don't give him more than transport fare

He wants to suffer let him go to the world and suffer

Who knows if he has been doing that with your sons

It's either you protect your marriage or you protect your brother

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Trendy247: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
If you can't report him to police, atleast report him to your husband...

If you fail to do it, he'll do the same to your underage children, AMEN!
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Jude82: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Madam,go and check your children Anus in the hospital... He has done that to them...It's just that Grace came around thereby making your children foregone alternative...

Who knows sad
Act fast.
Tell your husband.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
roseb1:
Did you commit the crime with him? He need to pay for his own crime. What kind of forgive are you talking about. With this your comment I guess you have a very low IQ . I no blame you self las las brother go still Bleep You children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by adecz: 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Front & back!! shocked shocked

You are housing a sociopathic
pervert.

He doesn't care for you, your kids
or anybody for that matter. All he thinks
is about himself.

If konji catch am next time & the
girl is not around, watch he doesn't
turn on your boys .

This boy will eventually bring you
more tears & sorrow; you have tried
enough for him, time to kick him out.
Tufiakwa!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by jellybabee(f): 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mutemenot:
cry first thing is to get her some medication, pregancy and infection. Then pain killer can also help reduce the pains she's passing through...
As for your bro, get him a place to learn work or trade, it should be a place he can live with his Boss. Keeping him in that house will expose that girl to more danger
for him to rape the girl both front n back, t means he can do the boys true the anus as well .
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by ImaIma1(f): 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
So you decided to still leave the goat with the yam. Well done.

Prepare your hands for more slapping
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by bukatyne(f): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
APCNig:

She asked for advice, not insults nor curses.

Toor.

The person you quoted just flipped the case around.

It is now a curse if the brother does same thing to her kids.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A No Reception Wedding: How Feasible? Come In, Let's Discuss / My Uncle's Inlaw Requests For A Laptop As Bride Price / A Wife's Greatest Weapon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.