Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help (12438 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Theflint1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
asapeola:

Sir, would u pls answer my qstn too n stop interrogating me?
It's a very difficult position to be in and I won't pretend to have an answer to it. However, my focus would be on the child and I'd do all I can to ensure she never finds herself in that kind of position again.

Would you pursue your brother's crime and ensure he serves maximum prison time?

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by asapeola(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Theflint1:
It's a very difficult position to be in and I won't pretend to have an answer to it. However, my focus would be on the child and I'd do all I can to ensure she never finds herself in that kind of position again.

Would you pursue your brother's crime and ensure he serves maximum prison time?

Will u keep kwayet pls?

All you crime defenders keep coming up with stories for a simple question!

U asked me and i responded. I asked u back ur typing genesis to revelation!

I have done my utmost civic and natural responsibility by reporting to the law enforcement authorities.if they so wish to let the matter slide n then discard the case, its within their purview. Its within the right of the police to determine which case proceeds to trial after due investigations. But atleast theres a record of complaint.

Dnt put words in my mouth oga!

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by roseb1(f): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
asapeola:

I would report my bro to the police!

And what wld u do too??
See as u talk am as If e dey very easy. If the rape crime kon carry death sentence will u boldly do the same? Will ur family( especially ur mom ) even let u do such? Abegii make we hear word. Bunch of hypocritical dimwit

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Theflint1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
I assumed you'd pursue the case as you would for your child, seeing that you were responsible for her, but reporting the case to the authorities is fair enough.

asapeola:

Will u keep kwayet pls?

All you crime defenders keep coming up with stories for a simple question!

U asked me and i responded. I asked u back ur typing genesis to revelation!

I have done my utmost civic and natural responsibility by reporting to the law enforcement authorities.if they so wish to let the matter slide n then discard the case, its within their purview. Its within the right of the police to determine which case proceeds to trial after due investigations. But atleast theres a record of complaint.

Dnt put words in my mouth oga!
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by asapeola(m): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
roseb1:
See as u talk am as If e dey very easy. If the rape crime kon carry death sentence will u boldly do the same? Will ur family( especially ur mom ) even let u do such? Abegii make we hear word. Bunch of hypocritical dimwit

So in ur mind u think i wld tell my mom before reporting to the police? The actors in this case r even orphans cos i cant rationalise y u keep mentioning mums! Or so u think if the kid had a mum, she would have accepted 100k like u would? Uv copied ur fellow evil defender's "hypocritical dimwit" lingo. grin

Now pls tell me, what should the OP do to her rapist bro and the defiled 11yo kid?

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by asapeola(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Theflint1:
I assumed you'd pursue the case as you would for your child, seeing that you were responsible for her, but reporting the case to the authorities is fair enough.

Thank you! So would u av reported too? Not even talking bout pursuing justice now.

Pls YES / NO
DON'T CHICKEN OUT

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Theflint1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Like I said before, I can't pretend to have an answer now, it's a difficult one.
asapeola:

Thank you! So would u av reported too? Not even talking bout pursuing justice now.

Pls YES / NO
DON'T CHICKEN OUT
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by asapeola(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Theflint1:
Like I said before, I can't pretend to have an answer now, it's a difficult one.

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin

I think this ends this thread!

Dear OP, the choice is urs to make. However, ur bro must be made to realise his grave actions otherwise ur digging ur own grave too. Grace must be well taken care of and immediately returned/removed from your house. Like i said rape is not zee world wherein u can ask the victim to forgive n forget what she's just seen/experienced. Ur family's safety matters especially ur innocent kids and husband.

I wish you well and pray your bro becomes sober n desist from his wayward ways.

Shalom!

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by izzygoing(f): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nawao
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by crackkhaus: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
sassysure:

The system is heavily flawed.
Poor person hardly gets judgement.
It will be explained away.

But as for the sister, she will never hand her bro over.
We are Nigerians. The day we start doing things like that, Nigeria will become like Norway grin

But, hey, we are among the most hypocritical on planet earth grin.

Brother is far.
Open your mouth and tell somebody your husband raped your daughter or househelp first without thinking of how it will affect u as a married woman first grin

Lots of cases of married men sex escapades are covered and settled by their wives. And they move on as nothing happened. grin

See this lady, she will send the poor girl home and kill the matter. If tomorrow, her brother is caught outside doing the same thing, she will deny she dont know her brother is like that grin
My brother is a good man grin
What came over him? grin
Haaaa shocked
It must be the devil or the girl tempted him grin

Only on NL are Nigerians blessed with integrity and a sense of impartiality even when it involves their loved ones... only on NL

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by dominique(f): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
crackkhaus:

Of course, the he-goat would be doing frog jumps inside a 4X4ft cell by now nah.. cheesy
This is where self-interest comes into play, something every human is cursed with .

It's the same reason your neighbour's child can steal money from your handbag and you will summon all who care to listen to come judge the matter, but if your own child does the exact same thing, you will reprimand him in private instead of embarrassing him in public.

Self-interest, everyone is guilty of it.
Ain't no angels walking around on earth.

You don't know me, so you can't speak for me on what I would do in certain situations. That almost all Nigerians will rather cover this up than report doesn't mean we should encourage the op to do so. I personally can not live under the same roof with a pedophile. This one not only put the victim in same space with the monster, she physically abuses her as well. She and her brother are evil. If you don't see that you're not very different from them yourself.

Since we're making hasty conclusions here, I'm also free to conclude that you're a child molester based your sick comment about rape victims getting over the trauma as if it never happened. Like Op's sick brother, you're also being shielded by your family that's why you want her to do same. That's why you're jumping all over the thread insisting all families cover up for crimes. Not all families are like yours and Op, some have zero tolerance for crimes and criminals especially one that caused this much damage to a minor. They may be few but believe me, they're out there.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Graxie(f): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
The same people who were calling Vivian names for standing for her 12years old son that was termed thief are here promoting rape. Orphan of 19years should be freed for raping an 11years old child and in fact given an opportunity to live while a child of 12years should be crucified because he is a thief. This is a good reflection of my country, everything you need to know is on nairaland.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by crackkhaus: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
dominique:

You don't know me, so you can't speak for me on what I would do in certain situations. That almost all Nigerians will rather cover this up than report doesn't mean we should encourage the op to do so. I personally can not live under the same roof with a pedophile. This one not only put the victim in same space with the monster, she physically abuses her as well. She and her brother are evil. If you don't see that you're not very different from them yourself.

Since we're making hasty conclusions here, I'm also free to conclude that you're a child molester based your sick comment about rape victims getting over the trauma as if it never happened. Like Op's sick brother, you're also being shielded by your family that's why you want her to do same. That's why you're jumping all over the thread insisting all families cover up for crimes. Not all families are like yours and Op, some have zero tolerance for crimes and criminals especially one that caused this much damage to a minor. They may be few but believe me, they're out there.

Show me where on this thread crackhaus has stated that the rapist should be shielded and that rape victims get over their trauma, or you can shove your putrid filthy rants down your throat then throw yourself into the darkest depths of hades. cheesy

To think I even quoted you with no vile words on account of your person and here you are showing you are no different from the select swines you were employed to moderate.

If you were trying to bait me into getting a ban, consider me baited..
You are an orangutan and a decorated puta of infinitesimal proportions.

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
crackkhaus:

Only on NL are Nigerians blessed with integrity and a sense of impartiality even when it involves their loved ones... only on NL
U like trouble I swear cheesy
Haaa!

If u have somebody in USA particularly New York, tell the person to stay at home o.
They no dey hear at all
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by crackkhaus: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
sassysure:

U like trouble I swear cheesy
Haaa!

If u have somebody in USA particularly New York, tell the person to stay at home o.
They no dey hear at all
These people dey mad I swear.. To identify hypocrisy now means you are a rapist.. what guts..

Just see that so-called moderator coming back hours later just to throw insults, and then thinking I won't give it back to her because of her fleeting fickle powers of moderation. cheesy Who she epp..

They are fine jor.. US, Canada, UK..
All of them..
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Seems like I have to start reading from the beginning.
Real penmanship war here shocked shocked
Corona is real o

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by crackkhaus: 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
crackkhaus:

Show me where on this thread crackhaus has stated that the rapist should be shielded and that rape victims get over their trauma, or you can shove your putrid filthy rants down your throat then throw yourself into the darkest depths of hades. cheesy

To think I even quoted you with no vile words on account of your person and here you are showing you are no different from the select swines you were employed to moderate.

If you were trying to bait me into getting a ban, consider me baited..
You are an orangutan and a decorated puta of infinitesimal proportions.
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by LordsBattleAxe(m): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Theclaaa:
I ave a big problem with my junior brother staying with me this boy want to kill me. It happened that this boy dont want to listen to anything I tell him , he is 19 years very stubborn and lazy , all he does is eating and sleeping , he never help me with my 2 small children 3 and 2 at a time i had enough of his wahala i send him parking sometime last year the boy cried his eyes out begging for my forgiveness , i forgive on one condition he had to prove to me he is now a change person , the boy said ok aunty i will behave , from that time in june till now i have seen some great change in him , he started helping me with my boys because i work and my husband stays in different states , he only comes home once in 3 months , his also has been helping around the house also his stubbornness become less than before.

Las month he told me he got a job at this building sites he will be working mon to Saturday i was happy for him to have something doing even taught i knew things will be a bit harder for me with the kids , i had to look for someone to be staying with my children while i am at work , i ask some friends at work to help me look for a help aged 18 above , i told them no small girls and a friend of mine brought this 11 years old girl for me , i refuse becsuse she was small i see it as child abuse but she said thats the only one she has found for now and when she narrated to me the girl story how her aunty abused her , i was in tears and dcd to help her.

The girl is been staying with us for just a month , i like her a lot very polite she is doing really well , a great sister to my boys and my boys adore her a lot , with this covid19 everybody is home including my brother and yesterday i had to rush to the hospital with my second son because he had convulsions, on getting back home i met my girl crying her eyes out i got worried brcsuse ever since she is been here it was my frist time seeing her crying in that state , i asked her wetin happens, she was still crying holding her stomach, i ask and ask no response from her , i went inside my brother was lying on the sofa watching television, i asked him why is grace crying , he said he dont know , he saw her coming from the bedroom crying and when he asks her she said nothing , i call my girl asking her again the girl has refused talking at that moment i got angry and send her to the room to go and cry more so when she finish she can come and tell me the problem even she has made me angry but i was still worrying about her but she wasn’t cooperating with me and the way that girl cried frustrated me , it made me more angry that i gave her 2 hot slaps and send her out of the house still my heart bled because i knew what i did to her was wrong but her refusal to talk has caused it and the girl stopped crying but did not tell me the causes of her cry.

The rest of day went well, we ate , gist and we all went to bed , me , the girl and my sons both sleep in the same bedroom while my brother sleep in the parlour , at the middle of the night my girl woke me up that she has something to tell me , i checked the time , it was 3 something am , i was like grace go to sleep and tell me tommorow , she said aunty please i want to tell you , i told her to go ahead and this was when my girl opened up and told me everything my brother did to her when i was away in the hospital , she said my brother forced himself on her , he rape her both vaginal and anal i was shocked felt like my heart came out .

i asked her if she is really sure of what she is saying , i gave her a slap to make sure she is was conscious of what she is saying , she said yes aunty and when she removed her panties to show me her private areas , i could see it open , i almost collapsed , i taught maybe it is a dream and i will wake up from it but it was true , the poor girl has been crying for the pain she been throught being rape both vaginal and anal, got angry that i went to wake up my brother hitting him with a broom, he try denying everything calling grace a liar , i ask him what will a small girl of 11 will gain about lying that he has rape her and i started talking sense to him , why would he rape an orphan like i and him .

we are also orphan he knows all the sorrows we had passed through after loosing our mum and why did he choose to destroy a poor girl who went trough a serie of lots of abuse in their hand of her aunty the same eay we did too, after being rescued , she felt secure in my house now he did this wicked acts to her , why did he no go and sleep with prostitues instead of raping the poor girl.

he was crying begging me and grace for forgiveness that he didn’t mean to harm her it was the devil, he cried but i
told him he will be punished for what he did , i will get him arrested he was still pleading i ignored and went to my room locked the door , myself and grace were crying i felt her pain , i told grace to forgive me and my brother i will not send her away , i will protect and take care of her and i told her to keep this as a secret , the poor girl agreed and said she has forgiven him too.

I hate my brother so much that i dont even want to see his face right mow but at the same time , i feel sorry for him because we are orphans he dont have anywhere else to
your children are not safe with him. I repeat your children are not safe with him. I had to come online to say this. Forget he's your blood, the chicken will come home to roost, and you will bite your fingers in regret. You will regret not taking the right step when he anally rapes your kids. How are you sure he's not been perpetrating the same with your kids.. Wise up woman! I don't know why we bring in sentiments when it involves rape.

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by pocohantas(f): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Graxie:
The same people who were calling Vivian names for standing for her 12years old son that was termed thief are here promoting rape. Orphan of 19years should be freed for raping an 11years old child and in fact given an opportunity to live while a child of 12years should be crucified because he is a thief. This is a good reflection of my country, everything you need to know is on nairaland.

Thank you!!!!! Yet we are the hypocrites.

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by eyinjuege: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Graxie:

Is it today rape apologists have been allowed to run amuck on NL?
Some will even support rape in the name of a god they serve .
No be today.

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2020
Stated.
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2020
Stated.
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 07, 2020
ThothHermes:
you are spiritually aware... Nice dp
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by FrostyButter: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
If this is true, you don't know what you're dealing with.

You think your brother is repentant. Someone that raped a child and went to the couch and sat like nothing happened.

Your brother is a sociopath. Even if you drive him away, he would rape someone else or worse, kill the person to cover his tracks.

You two are acting like this cause the girl had no one. You're covering a crime. You are worse than your brother if you let him get away with this.

What kind of woman allows something like this go just like that? Where is decency? Asides, you're endangering another innocent child.

Do the right thing. Let him serve time.

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by FrostyButter: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
ogtavia:
And why did you keep slapping the poor girl...isn't that child abuse?

That's why children in Nigeria don't open up... How can ones immediate reaction to a child obviously suffering for some reason be to slap the child to a confession? When it's not like it's a terrorist being tortured.

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by andyanders: 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
chii8:
I don't know if this is true but I cried reading this....

Grace can't forget and forgive once your brother is still around moving freely, he's old enough to know that every evil deed comes with consequences, the funny thing is that even if you don't do anything,KARMA will surely visit, that your brother is an orphan doesn't in anyway justify his actions.You need to accept the fact that your brother is evil, wicked and a pervert.

I will just leave you to your conscience because I strongly believe that you know the right thing to do.
On point. When God helps this girl in her life to come of age, she will tell the world what this family did to her. This girl will be raped again if not taken out of that house. Op, do yourself good by reporting this case 'cus your brother at 19 is an adult. If you hide this, may same brother do same to your own kids. That baby is 11 yrs and your kid brother raped her through her anus and vi...na? Even God will not forgive op if you.
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by andyanders: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
asapeola:

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin

I think this ends this thread!

Dear OP, the choice is urs to make. However, ur bro must be made to realise his grave actions otherwise ur digging ur own grave too. Grace must be well taken care of and immediately returned/removed from your house. Like i said rape is not zee world wherein u can ask the victim to forgive n forget what she's just seen/experienced. Ur family's safety matters especially ur innocent kids and husband.

I wish you well and pray your bro becomes sober n desist from his wayward ways.

Shalom!
On point my brother. This little girl should be removed from op or same guy might turn to poison or kill the girl and same sister will still cover her brother to the detriment of the minor.

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Torie8(f): 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
You were busy slapping the house help when she was crying and even after she told you the truth,but you couldn't even do anything to your brother. Hmmmm nawa for people. But assuming is an outsider that raped your child you won't come here seeking for advice/ solution on what to do. Nonsense and ingredients

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by FrostyButter: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Theclaaa:
Thank you for all the comments , I totally agree with what you are all saying , I will let him go after lockdown , he will go and stay in church for counselling and deliverance, right now he have nowhere to go , I don’t want him to be in the streets to be infected with this deadly disease ( corona)

The way Nigerians cover crime and ensure criminal monsters live in comfort.

Church? Deliverance? For a rapists and pedophile.

You and your brother are monsters.
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by MufasaLion: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
FrostyButter:

The way Nigerians cover crime and ensure criminal monsters live in comfort.

Church? Deliverance? For a rapists and pedophile.

You and your brother are monsters.

You've said it all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A No Reception Wedding: How Feasible? Come In, Let's Discuss / My Uncle's Inlaw Requests For A Laptop As Bride Price / A Wife's Greatest Weapon.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73