Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,151 members, 7,896,905 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:58 AM

Customer Data Update In Our Banks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customer Data Update In Our Banks (500 Views)

PDP Sweeps Ijaw Election - Southern Ijaw Election Update In Bayelsa / Electoral Violence Update In Rivers State / APC Campaign: Live Update In Front Of Tinubu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customer Data Update In Our Banks by olabukola: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2010
Please guys i just got the mail today from my bank and their is no way i can make it before tomorrow as i planned coming back on 2rd of january. Please is their any effect this will have on my bank account as its obvious i will miss the dead line.

My Bank is GTB.

Thanks

Allah Bless
Re: Customer Data Update In Our Banks by phantom(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2010
dont worry,it ll be extended,even though i think its a waste of time
Re: Customer Data Update In Our Banks by Woke4all(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2010
While driving around town this morning i was sacred when i saw crowd outside of so many banks so i was forced to ask what's happening or it's just because of the season?

Some people told me have to update my account and today is the deadline so i quickly rushed to Oceanic which is more important to me but was unable to even enter because of the crowd.

Then i instantly called the manager who told me it's not as it's being said that it's being misinformed.

The fact now is without updating your account you cannot withdraw any money from your account not that your account will be blocked or something else.   And you can update it anytime you wish to wink

(1) (Reply)

Political Aspirant Runs Mad During Pdp Screening In Zamfara / Do You Still Believe In The Pdp? / Grpc Green Revolutonary People's Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.