Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? (43727 Views)

why do women find it hard to accept rejection see what happened yesterday / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Stacyomolola(f): 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Purifiedsoul:

Did he tell you he will be viewing your status?
Girls sef.. undecided undecided undecided
My opinion should matter to u dear
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Stacyomolola(f): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
tomdon:

Make whatever post on your status wall oo, who cares cheesy cheesy

Someone that's even happy to be finally free

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Stacyomolola(f): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
kokanepyramid:

You are talking about breakup in a rejection thread, doesn’t that count as derailing?

It does and am very sorry
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Stacyomolola(f): 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
BayMc:

that's if he chooses to view your so called statuses!

since he's virtually disinterested in hookinq'up, he's much more likely to just qhost your statuses...
and if epicly witty, at first qlance at one of your so'called statuses, he would have deciphered what you're up to and simply iqnore, mute you or simply qet you deleted from his list!

some mean, witty quys won't even qive you the pleasure of allowing you score a win over them, talkless of tryinq to invoke some bogus feelinqs from them one bit!
U really pained and am sorry
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Stacyomolola(f): 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Shuggaa:

To even dey post am for your wts status set show say e pain you die..

Na una type dey pour guys acid...
2 litre of Acid missed with hot water
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Stacyomolola(f): 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Okuda:

lol. na una dey ugly pass...
The uglier the berry wink wink
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Stacyomolola(f): 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mexyz:
That WhatsApp status is also part of what the op is talking about, that's still you finding it hard to move on.
There's no need for WhatsApp status that tries to draw his attention if you have really moved on.
It's hard joor
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Stacyomolola(f): 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Gkay1:

Na mouth u dey make, people like u can do undo
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Stacyomolola(f): 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Akinh:
don't worry soon, you gonna fall in love with me deeply that you will begin to cry whenever I wanna travel...make we bet cool

cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Stacyomolola(f): 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
Dagger111:

Wait!! Them go done fvck you gan o, for having this lot experiences. Kai!! They don pass pass u like FIFA ball. Pele.
I swear
It's like from Ronaldo to Messi to smalling, drink water, v person and co
Fool
Gosh am good with ball game
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Stacyomolola(f): 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nikepucci:

Shut up!!! Hairy-balled nigga
tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Expresswriter: 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
Stacyomolola:
It's the kind of girls u have seen or had experiences with embarassed

If I so truly much love u
Latest a week cry what more lipsrsealed
God forbid I stalk a guy
The kind of post I would be making on my wts status
He would even feel I never loved him from onset cool cool cool
Loving a guy so deeply these days is rare (been long I tried such)

He would even feel I never loved him from onset cool cool cool -- of course, knowing how women behave, this is reverse psychology. When we live in denial of our true feelings, we complicate our lives.

So you'll start posting pictures of you having fun all in a bid to spite and deride the guy?
That's childishness. Any intelligent young man will see through this.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Stacyomolola(f): 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Expresswriter:

He would even feel I never loved him from onset cool cool cool -- of course, knowing how women behave, this is reverse psychology. When we live in denial of our true feelings, we complicate our lives.

So you'll start posting pictures of you having fun all in a bid to spite and deride the guy?
That's childishness. Any intelligent young man will see through this.

Unfortunately no intelligent guy has come bye
It's so unfortunate
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by bekpo(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Stacyomolola:

God forbid I stalk a guy

I see, not surprise sha!
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Mckandre(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Am sure u look exactly like those dogs in it profile
Sending u kisses from here
u be surprised
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
Stacyomolola:
U really pained and am sorry
channel the "sorry feelinq" to yourself or somewhere else pls.
And what's there to be "pained" about?! it doesn't make sense!
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 07, 2020
kokanepyramid:

I personally make it a point of duty to view such a lady’s status. Nothing you post will move me las las na you go tire.

some quyz have qot zero tolerance for neqative vibe bullcrap!

no chance for shitty statuses, it's Ctrl+D straiqht!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Stacyomolola(f): 12:04am On Apr 07, 2020
BayMc:

channel the "sorry feelinq" to yourself or somewhere else pls.

And what's there to be "pained" about?!
it doesn't make sense!
I sure will smiley
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by SexytorresE(f): 12:17am On Apr 07, 2020
U so pretty and u spoke my mind
Stacyomolola:

God forbid I stalk a guy
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by bluefilm: 12:17am On Apr 07, 2020
placeofallure:
Na craze dey worry them. Why would you even go and approach a man in the first instance? If the guy like make e be Will Smith, wetin concern me. The guy must do the dirty job. Shey I don gree for you ni? That's why I have never been heartbroken, never experienced it.

Ladies, place a premium value on yourself. Before any man use me do handkerchief I don take am do footmat. Ta n ni radarada!

The good news is that at the end of the day, Shiloh go surely use you do Red Carpet.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by SexytorresE(f): 12:20am On Apr 07, 2020
Turn me down, my cry is just a week and boom! U see me hanging out with my frds ... I move on like a bus moving to the next bus stop grin
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by DreamSonInlaw(m): 12:29am On Apr 07, 2020
Oh they hate it!
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by DaddyRochie1642: 1:08am On Apr 07, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Falling head over heels isn't a choice my dear. It just rarely happens. But when it does, you can't help it...

And I've got this feeling I'm that guy cool

All this for a Slice Of Pussy?? grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by DaddyRochie1642: 1:20am On Apr 07, 2020
Dextre:

Poco poco. We are all just basic o,Nigerian guys and girls included grin grin grin

All this for a Slice of Pussy??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by DaddyRochie1642: 1:42am On Apr 07, 2020
MrHeff:
you are the ones that birth and raise these so called basic men, and you think you are all that? Majority of Nigerian women(except my mom. Queen) are basic ugly wretches who many men regard as objects of managing due to being stuck in the same geographical location. You think a sensible man would willingly settle for the curent crop of irrelevant wastes like you if he had the luxury of choice?

Stop overestimating yourself, you are irrelevant and will always be irrelevant.

Your Well Chosen and Succinct Words Put her in her Place

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by DaddyRochie1642: 1:44am On Apr 07, 2020
Dextre:

Bros why u dey worry yourself over what she said na, nor b us dem go still go Shiloh go pray for.. You don go Shiloh see person dey pray for Ghanian abi south African man b4?. Rest my brother,everybody's got a taste,she has hers

Thou art Wise Sir grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by DaddyRochie1642: 2:05am On Apr 07, 2020
Maryjane001:
There was this guy I almost dated.....
He was a nice person tho...
D problem Abt dis guy was that he felt so insecure around me and would always want to hear my voice or chat wit me no matter how busy I was. Me that like my privacy and alone time like no other and I kinda hate someone checking up on me almost every 6 hours. He just wanted to know where i was, what I ate, how d day went bla bla bla. If I tried dodging his calls,dude would get so worried thinking he has done something wrong that hurts me. I tried keeping up with him 4 a week but mehn I got fed up.
I forgot I get bad mouth and didn't control myself d day I rejected him and started comparing him wit my ex.... I didn't mean everything I said but omo d expression on his face dat night was filled with pain. I regretted my actions later on and apologized.
We r just friends now tho but he is still interested in me. But pls I don't want someone dat feels so insecure and obsessed about me.

You're Skillfully and Indirectly telling Nairaland you're available and the interested person shouldn't be "insecure" and "obsessive"

Smart

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by tallerSSS: 2:11am On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=Stacyomolola post=88172704]
Been quite a long time ago
I swear you need something hot. but I don't understand that "quite long" word, do you mean hours ago, days, months or years ago.. funny Enough maybe you just dey on top him dey quote me sef.. I fear women.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by heartofcity12: 2:58am On Apr 07, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

You're Skillfully and Indirectly telling Nairaland you're available and the interested person should be "insecure" and "obsessive"

Smart

*shouldn’t
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Abdbaba: 3:56am On Apr 07, 2020
I teaches how to make 3D and 2D animation on my YouTube channel in Pidgin English.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd5YHp-ohpk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd5YHp-ohpk

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by NACE13: 4:02am On Apr 07, 2020
I usually feel bad for them when I turn them down because I know the amount of courage they had to build to reveal their true feelings for me. But eh, it is better to be rejected than to be dated out of pity and be taken advantage of.
I have only been rejected once and I was the cause of it because of inexperience but since that rejection, I went home to do my assignment and till date, no lady has rejected me not because I am like Aquaman but because I study my target carefully before I go for the kill.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by placeofallure(f): 5:10am On Apr 07, 2020
bluefilm:

The good news is that at the end of the day, Shiloh go surely use you do Red Carpet.

Shiloh isn't such a bad place to be. Everybody needs prayer, single or married.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.