Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,722 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? (43768 Views)

why do women find it hard to accept rejection see what happened yesterday / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by LINTUNE(m): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stacyomolola:
It's the kind of girls u have seen or had experiences with embarassed

If I so truly much love u
Latest a week cry what more lipsrsealed
God forbid I stalk a guy
The kind of post I would be making on my wts status
He would even feel I never loved him from onset cool cool cool
Loving a guy so deeply these days is rare (been long I tried such)
guys like me know that u will use ur status as a weapon to taunt me, so i won't even bother to check them ok?
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by LINTUNE(m): 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
Dextre:

Bros why u dey worry yourself over what she said na, nor b us dem go still go Shiloh go pray for.. You don go Shiloh see person dey pray for Ghanian abi south African man b4?. Rest my brother,everybody's got a taste,she has hers
no mind that guy, him get time...no be naija girls again?...laslas na one broke ass ugly short man in his 40s ,she go settle with, i have so many female friends that are married, and i still joke with the on the kind of hubby they ended up with, despite the high standard qualities they wanted from their men, ..so im talking from experience..leave poco

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Stacyomolola(f): 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=tallerSSS post=88174408][/quote] Those last few words grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
WeJCKs:
For the Males, moving on after their (love) advances gets turned down is quite easy.

But coming to the females, they seem to act weird especially when they truly like the guy

From blocking him online and unblocking. Stalking him, trying to know the new lady he talks to, crying all day, checking when he's online and acting cold etc

So my question is, why is it hard for them to move on

So s guys share your experiences if you've ever rejected a lady's advances

Gracias
Hmm! No be small thing o! My ex told me she has found another man 200 times the man I can ever be angry I agree its over and I have moved on quite alright. But why does she keep stalking and insulting me Tru text and WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Eberechiru: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2020
Officialgarri:

The bolded is a proof you don't move on like you are trying to portray.
Saw but didn’t want to say anything. Especially if she is short.... they are the worst.

Ps if she says she isn’t short 100% she doesn’t let go of things that easily and she is definitely short
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Freelane33(m): 10:14am On Apr 13, 2020
Let’s give it a trial and you will always come back .i’ll break you and rebreak you
Stacyomolola:
It's the kind of girls u have seen or had experiences with embarassed

If I so truly much love u
Latest a week cry what more lipsrsealed
God forbid I stalk a guy
The kind of post I would be making on my wts status
He would even feel I never loved him from onset cool cool cool
Loving a guy so deeply these days is rare (been long I tried such)
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by DexterousOne(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Rgade:

You know Poco, naija women aren't any better than you described our men.
Y'all wish we we're better, we wish y'all were better too.
Naija men and women are products of the same society.
I don't know what society that shaped your preferences that Naija men aren't good enough for you

You have a point
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Stacyomolola:

2 litre of Acid missed with hot water

Acid mixed with hot water is not really physically feasible. The reaction on its own is exothermic, and the combined heat of reaction and fumes might even explode on you and cause u irritation shocked
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by LamideNoni: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by AlphaSoul: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
WeJCKs:
For the Males, moving on after their (love) advances gets turned down is quite easy.

But coming to the females, they seem to act weird especially when they truly like the guy

From blocking him online and unblocking. Stalking him, trying to know the new lady he talks to, crying all day, checking when he's online and acting cold etc

So guys share your experiences if you've ever rejected a lady's advances

Gracias
wink
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by AlphaSoul: 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Farki:
Because women are almost never told no. After years of having men suck up to them and give them attention, money and favors for free a guy standing his ground is enough to drive some mad.
Word!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by wealthtrak: 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
WeJCKs:

So guys share your experiences if you've ever rejected a lady's advances

Gracias
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by BluDesk: 1:33am On Apr 05, 2021
Curious07:
It really hurts.
The hurt is indescribable.
She wonders what went wrong.
She assumes he found someone better.
If she perceives the new girl to be better, she hates herself for not been the better one.
If the assumption isn’t as good as her, she curses the day she said yes to the lowlife who doesn’t know how to value the good he had in her!
All these and many more, still assumptions oh!
But, with each assumption, she hurts deeper.
If she really loved him...

I see

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex / Beautiful Lady Wears Hijab In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.