Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,955 members, 7,942,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Cute Daughter Of Bbnaija Star Turns Hairstylist For Mum In Quarantine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Daughter Of Bbnaija Star Turns Hairstylist For Mum In Quarantine (1547 Views)

My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant / Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) / Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cute Daughter Of Bbnaija Star Turns Hairstylist For Mum In Quarantine by TunezMediaBlog: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2020
Nigerian reality star, Venita Akpofure getting interrupted during intervals by her adorable daughter who only wanted to help during one of her recent haircare tutorial videos.

Mother and daughter have been stuck together at home due to the lockdown in the state and self isolation imposed on all AMVCA attendees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RmnsWNbf0Q

Lalasticlala

Re: Cute Daughter Of Bbnaija Star Turns Hairstylist For Mum In Quarantine by RuggedSniper: 4:51am On May 22, 2020
TunezMediaBlog:
Nigerian reality star, Venita Akpofure getting interrupted during intervals by her adorable daughter who only wanted to help during one of her recent haircare tutorial videos.

Mother and daughter have been stuck together at home due to the lockdown in the state and self isolation imposed on all AMVCA attendees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RmnsWNbf0Q

(1) (Reply)

Ifuenneda: I Prefer Dating Older Men Like Regina Daniels They Don’t Do Tiktok / Endsars: Wizkid To Lead Protest In London / Sure Plug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.