Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,154 members, 7,903,820 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 09:29 PM

Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? (773 Views)

Reason Why Modern Nigerians Will Not Speak Their Native Tongue / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Most Plausible Reason Why Some Binis and Igbos Have Fairer Skin Colour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by rover321: 11:33am On Dec 31, 2010
“The story is this: A girl was out with friends having drinks.  This guy approaches her and won’t leave her alone -saying how cute she was. She finally gives in  and hands the guy her business card to get rid of him. 
The audio below contains not one, but TWO voicemails this guy left. This goes down  in the history books – especially the second voice mail. 
After hearing them you can clearly see why she didn’t call him back - instead  she called in to a radio station and had them play this on the air. 
Ladies: He is out there… ”

CLICK Link below to listen to the voicemails
http://www.myweku.com/2010/11/is-this-guy-the-reason-why-some-women-are-single/
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by amarachi23: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2010
that guy is vey stupid to think that anyone would be intrested. his self absorbed and the truth is clear as to why his single. ive never heard a guy that set as many rules for a girl than him. what is he retarded, and that girl is crazy just acting easy and acting as if its okay for a guy to do so. im fouteen and this is actually quite shameful. the difference is i have and show my intellect and have common sense. no guy bosses a girl around with out gettin smacked.
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by rover321: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2010
hahahaha when i first started listening i thought , ok this is a confident guy doing what some men couldn't do. after a couple of minutes, i thought, what in goodness name is this guy on!! he is on a different planet. i actually don't think he is well. One thing bothering me though is this. Was the lady right to make the voicemails public?

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Our Differences Is Our Strength In Nigeria? / Culture / How Many Of You Greet Your Parents After A Meal Which You Did Not Eat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.