Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,262 members, 7,920,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:35 PM

Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't (1778 Views)

Why Women Envy Women / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men / Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by Kennedyiheme02: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Its a no brainer...

Men are strong, resourceful, better at everything cooking, hairdressing, fashion... i mean even the mist female dominated jobs you find men doing better, men are the best cooks... everything a woman does a man would do better, even the part of cross dressing which i find funny, I've seen cross dressers slay bettet than women...

Lol men are good looking without makeup, men do not go through menopause, an 80 year old man can impregnate a 20yr old woman.. i mean men are gods... for every top position a woman is.. there is a man higher....

This is why women envy men... this is why we have metoo and feminists... they just dont understand why they have to bleed every month, they dont understand why theres an age where they cant have kids anymore... they don't understand why when a man and a woman is employed to do the same job, the man ends up better and get paid more... this infuriates them....

They just cant understand why a man doesn't have to stress himself about marriage and get married anytime he wants... i understand, if i were a woman I'd be angry too...

But you really dont need to compete with men because its a fight you cant win... use your femininity to your advantage.. leave the jobs to men... learn a home making skill... taking care of kids, sowing... any skill that would make you a better mother and wife.. only then would you win ... but using strong head to fight for positions men should dominate will only lead you to nowhere... can you fight God?..fighting a man is like fighting God

"MAN is God..

8 Likes

Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by THUNDER4real(m): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
@op, they're coming for you...

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by Kennedyiheme02: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
THUNDER4real:
i know grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by IAMBlesssed(f): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
You still have time for all these irrelevant epistles for this corona period??

Nawaoo
Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by AstroG: 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Association of Nairaland Evening Newspapers of Nigeria won't like this cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by Kennedyiheme02: 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
IAMBlesssed:
You still have time for all these irrelevant epistles for this corona period??

Nawaoo
what exactly do you do during this corona period?
Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by Stacyomolola(f): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
THUNDER4real:

Na we aren't
Sometimes u must not argue over everything
Let's just agree wink wink

1 Like

Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by Stacyomolola(f): 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
Its a no brainer...

Men are strong, resourceful, better at everything cooking, hairdressing, fashion... i mean even the mist female dominated jobs you find men doing better, men are the best cooks... everything a woman does a man would do better, even the part of cross dressing which i find funny, I've seen cross dressers slay bettet than women...

Lol men are good looking without makeup, men do not go through menopause, an 80 year old man can impregnate a 20yr old woman.. i mean men are gods... for every top position a woman is.. there is a man higher....

This is why women envy men... this is why we have metoo and feminists... they just dont understand why they have to bleed every month, they dont understand why theres an age where they cant have kids anymore... they don't understand why when a man and a woman is employed to do the same job, the man ends up better and get paid more... this infuriates them....

They just cant understand why a man doesn't have to stress himself about marriage and get married anytime he wants... [b][/b]i understand, if i were a woman I'd be angry too...

But you really dont need to compete with men because its a fight you cant win... use your femininity to your advantage.. leave the jobs to men... learn a home making skill... taking care of kids, sowing... any skill that would make you a better mother and wife.. only then would you win ... but using strong head to fight for positions men should dominate will only lead you to nowhere... can you fight God?..fighting a man is like fighting God

"MAN is God..

U can never be a woman
Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by adexpa(m): 12:14am On Apr 04, 2020
Sincerely, it is a fruitless efforts comparing women with men cus it is an argument that can't be won by women but I think it became issue when men showcases the advantage in an oppressive ways.
Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by OlawaleBammie: 12:16am On Apr 04, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Na we aren't
Sometimes u must not argue over everything
Let's just agree wink wink

Are u a woman??

She's talking about women and not a male(simp) disguising as a female using "f" moniker.

Besides, 99% of NL women would bounce on him, so why are u exceptional??
Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by Kennedyiheme02: 12:58am On Apr 04, 2020
Stacyomolola:

U can never be a woman
thank god I'm not
Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by Kennedyiheme02: 12:59am On Apr 04, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Guy guy guy guy guy!!! Eeeehhhhh!!!!

U re shaking a very biiiiiggg table, and those on the table are much more than u tink

I hope u can endure the pain wen all of dem fall on u cus the table will definitely tumble.

Guy bikiafu!!
lol i can handle the heat
Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by Sixfeetbelle: 1:27am On Apr 04, 2020
We agree. We can never be like men. There's no need to even wish we can be like them. It's revolting to even entertain such thoughts.

Now, Op, can you sleep better with this admission?

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by 2dice01: 1:38am On Apr 04, 2020
Everyone has their own Advantage

One of the major advantage is most offspring cares for their mothers than Fathers

In a Year we even have up to 4-5 mothers day grin

1 Like

Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by Kennedyiheme02: 1:46am On Apr 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
We agree. We can never be like men. There's no need to even wish we can be like them. It's revolting to even entertain such thoughts.

Now, Op, can you sleep better with this admission?
you seem to think i am tryna make myself feel better... if you understand this post well you should know all im tryna say is there are alot of women brainwashed to believe men are holding them back and they should fight men, atleast thats what the feminist preach
Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by Stacyomolola(f): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Are u a woman??

She's talking about women and not a male(simp) disguising as a female using "f" moniker.

Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by zexy2030(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
Its a no brainer...

They just cant understand why a man doesn't have to stress himself about marriage and get married anytime he wants... i understand, if i were a woman I'd be angry too...

"MAN is God..
Guy u r damn sweet, I love this write up
Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by Stacyomolola(f): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Are u a woman??

I agree am a male simp disguising with the f moniker.
To ur question, i dont see any reason explaining how equal women are to men cos they would still insist that, apart from sex what does a woman offer, (i know u are also of same view) and when u try to prove ur point, they tag u feminist, evening newspaper or wannabe.
I was tagged overnight newspaper when trying to prove a point (this guy doesnt even know my age), so to avoid troll just let the sleeping dog ly.
Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by cyprus000: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2020
What a perfectly useless thread.
Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by kazyhm(m): 9:10am On Apr 04, 2020
Lol
Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by OlawaleBammie: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2020
Stacyomolola:

I agree am a male simp disguising with the f moniker.
To ur question, i dont see any reason explaining how equal women are to men cos they would still insist that, apart from sex what does a woman offer, (i know u are also of same view) and when u try to prove ur point, they tag u feminist, evening newspaper or wannabe.
I was tagged overnight newspaper when trying to prove a point (this guy doesnt even know my age), so to avoid troll just let the sleeping dog ly.

Guy!! am not of same view and never would i be..

When u re with the right woman, then u re sure of ur fulfilment, upliftment, emotional balance, financial balance, even ur view about women wil b different. Tho reverse is d case if u re with the wrong partner shagrin

To me i dont know where they hav the theory from that the only tin a women offer in a relationship is sex.

If u see any man saying dat, just know that he had bn shown the other side of life by several women, likewise if its coming from a lady saying dat men are of no importance to her ,den b sure that she had bn used and dumped severely/severally.

To me women contribute much more to a relationship BUT that is if u re with the right woman and u treasure her. But they can also make ur life a living hell if u fall to the wrong hands like those in benin grin

Ekpa Domoh oo!!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by Skmoda(m): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2020
cyprus000:
What a perfectly useless thread.
you say?

Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by Stacyomolola(f): 10:31am On Apr 04, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Guy!! am not of same view and never would i be..

When u re with the right woman, then u re sure of ur fulfilment, upliftment, emotional balance, financial balance, even ur view about women wil b different. Tho reverse is d case if u re with the wrong partner shagrin

To me i dont know where they hav the theory from that the only tin a women offer in a relationship is sex.

If u see any man saying dat, just know that he had bn shown the other side of life by several women, likewise if its coming from a lady saying dat men are of no importance to her ,den b sure that she had bn used and dumped severely/severally.

To me women contribute much more to a relationship BUT that is if u re with the right woman and u treasure her. But they can also make ur life a living hell if u fall to the wrong hands like those in [/b][b]benin grin

Ekpa Domoh oo!!

Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by OlawaleBammie: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Why head dey comot smokes?? gringrin

Guy i just said the truth na
Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by Sixfeetbelle: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
you seem to think i am tryna make myself feel better... if you understand this post well you should know all im tryna say is there are alot of women brainwashed to believe men are holding them back and they should fight men, atleast thats what the feminist preach

Obviously you are trying to make yourself feel better. What's with the constant comparison between men and women when nature made them complementary?

Yes, there are in reality men holding women back. Not all, some. Eg in abusive homes.
Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by galadima77(m): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kind of guys who don't agree with the OP....

1 Like

Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by Kennedyiheme02: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Obviously you are trying to make yourself feel better. What's with the constant comparison between men and women when nature made them complementary?

Yes, there are in reality men holding women back. Not all, some. Eg in abusive homes.
feminists do not believe we compliment..
Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by Sixfeetbelle: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
feminists do not believe we compliment..

Your wrong perception of what feminism is really about is where the problem lies.

Feminism isn't fighting the authority of men in the home. She believes in complement where one person isn't regarded as inferior to another, that is, females. Feminism wants a woman to be able to air her views and be taken seriously irrespective of her financial contribution in that home. But here in this part of the world, men believe that if you don't contribute a dime, you're not entitled to an opinion, so Feminism convinces the woman to get her opinion heard whenever she posits it by getting that financial power, or knowledge or skill, whivhever will make her heard. Problem is, men don't like it. Well, some men.
Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by Kennedyiheme02: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Your wrong perception of what feminism is really about is where the problem lies.

Feminism isn't fighting the authority of men in the home. She believes in complement where one person isn't regarded as inferior to another, that is, females. Feminism wants a woman to be able to air her views and be taken seriously irrespective of her financial contribution in that home. But here in this part of the world, men believe that if you don't contribute a dime, you're not entitled to an opinion, so Feminism convinces the woman to get her opinion heard whenever she posits it by getting that financial power, or knowledge or skill, whivhever will make her heard. Problem is, men don't like it. Well, some men.
listen as a woman in a home.. you should give your opinion to your husband when he asks you, or you suggest a solution.. he's not obligated to listen to you...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? / Good Girls Don't Exist. / I Swear I'm Just Numb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.