Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,309 members, 7,950,580 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't (1797 Views)

Why Women Envy Women / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men / Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by Sixfeetbelle: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
listen as a woman in a home.. you should give your opinion to your husband when he asks you, or you suggest a solution.. he's not obligated to listen to you...

From this comment, it's clear you believe women are inferior. There's no need, then, for me to say more.
Re: Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't by Kennedyiheme02: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

From this comment, it's clear you believe women are inferior. There's no need, then, for me to say more.
yes just if you needed me to tell you what you already know.. women are inferior.. unless you show us proof women aren't

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? / Reactions As Nigerian Man Proposed To A Mad Woman On Valentine / The Joy In Giving Your Girlfriend Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.