Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,379 members, 7,901,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:41 PM

French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React (96138 Views)

China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials / Doctors Say Coronavirus Can Spread Through Farts / French Doctors Want Coronavirus Vaccines To Be Tested On Poor Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by LZAA: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2020
imhotep:

Other APC yes-men will just sit back and defend them grin grin
And blame ipob grin

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Talknochip(m): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2020
awon eyan esu.. Make dey come nah
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by hammer0: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2020
WHY WILL FRANCE NOT FEEL THEY HAVE RIGHT TO DO SUCH IN AFRICA?

THE FRENCH BEHAVE LIKE AFRICA IS THEIR CONQUERED TERRITORY.

THIS IS BECAUSE, AFRICA HAS NOT YET KICKED DEM OUT OF OUR CONTINENT.

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by chio: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2020
alezzy13:
People just hyperventilating over nothing. The French doctor is actually right, though he may have come off a tad racist

Even if the trial is to be held in Africa, there are strict and standard protocols that must be followed. It's not as if they just go and adminisiter it to anybody.
Let them try it in Europe and follow the strict protocols there. Africa has the lowest number of death when compared to Europe

7 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by achymmania: 9:11am On Apr 04, 2020
jayfolarin:

Uhhh are you well? Or is your brain leaking that you can't comprehend things?

Now, slow down, read what I wrote, understand it very well then go back to your comment and see if any of what you wrote make an iota of sense in response to mine.
I was wondering as well. Seems the guy is sick or something worst.

3 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by darexolu16(m): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2020
con test am nah.. make I dash you one blow for eye

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by babyfaceafrica: 9:11am On Apr 04, 2020
Illusioneffect:
Hey bingo, calm down, calm down, its my honest opinion

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by gambia(m): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2020
Do we really care about ourselves? A Nigeria soldier thats been with tax payer money filmed himself threatening to infect his fellow country citizens with HIV, so what do you expect the western world to think of us.

2 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2020
LZAA:

And blame ipob grin
grin grin grin

cc itooworwor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Karlifate: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2020
They turn Africa to dump site.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2020
Sanchez01:

Unfortunately, your parents wasted your tuition fees, I'm sure. In plain words, you are the foolish one so far.

Two French doctors exhibited normalised racism against Africans, you posted the piece but didn't realise it and thought our government is running to them.

For the record, what those French doctor implied is that Africans are Guinea Pigs.

France currently has 82,165 COVID-19 cases with over 6,507 deaths recorded so far and rather than the doctors suggest that they start with them, they needed to be sure the vaccines are working by sampling them on lab rats - YOU!

They readily ignore the fact Africa present has the lowest death cases of COVID-19 across the world but still feel the the need to see whether or not this vaccine works.

This isn't about the Nigerian government. Eto'o, Drogba, Demba Ba and other African players that are non Nigerians are reacting to the call of the two doctors. Egyptians, Algerians, Morrocans and other Africans have been reacting since yesterday across social media platforms, the first I have ever seen.

You should speak against this if you aren't a lab rat but you can't because you are likely one or uneducated enough to read the message clearly and would rather blame your government over the comment of your white superiors.

Please understand what you post before commenting. It is embarrassing.

Pfizer did this same thing in Kano in 1996, when they tested trovafloxacin in the wake of an epidemic.
My dear Republic of China was once regarded as a third class species but their exploit has changed their story.
It's high time we behave like a first class species . Our leaders should reason properly and put our nation in order , I promise you if this can be done we will gain respect .
Respect is earned not taken .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by shazam47: 9:16am On Apr 04, 2020
jayfolarin:

Uhhh are you well? Or is your brain leaking that you can't comprehend things?

Now, slow down, read what I wrote, understand it very well then go back to your comment and see if any of what you wrote make an iota of sense in response to mine.
I thought that I was the only one that noticed that guy has a comprehension problem cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Dangrace01: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2020
alezzy13:
People just hyperventilating over nothing. The French doctor is actually right, though he may have come off a tad racist

Even if the trial is to be held in Africa, there are strict and standard protocols that must be followed. It's not as if they just go and adminisiter it to anybody.

Look at this nonsense you are vomiting. Why don't they follow the strict standard on their citizens. Our bodies and theirs ain't d same

Pfizer did same people died

5 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by drsibz66(m): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2020
Jack500:
Ogun will kill all these Westerners, including that useless Trump(the most incompetent president, that USA ever had) and all those Nigerian motherfucker's sucking his ball.

PS: I can see some hypocrites lambasting them here, but these are the same people that said they will prefer to go to USA even as a slave than live as a freeborn in Nigeria. Tufiakwa

I will rather be a slave in heaven than be a freeborn in hell.

2 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by mvem(m): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2020
donjahsy:
Buhari with his Fulani soldiers has disrespected and killed us. So why won't the white racist say such a damnable thing
so racism started today ?

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by 989900: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2020
Next time when you collect kerosene and rice to sell your souls to devilish politicians, all these happenings are the sum results.

How can you think me a guinea pig?!
I feel like ripping apart all my travel documents right now, but I can't.

cry

2 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by MYHUBBY: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2020
instead of insulting the whites, why not channel it to your leaders?

we Africans are fúcking hypocrites. what's the different between what the French man said and how south Africa abuse Nigerians and How Nigerians abuse Ghana, how Igbo here abuse Yoruba somewhat of tagging them Yoruba Muslims because of trump another white man

I repeat again Africans are fúcking hypocrites. if we aren't guinea pig, we should prove it, instead of reacting

African need to get it right, this continent is far behind of the activity going on in 21 century. we have a good creation, we need good leaders but good leaders won't come if we don't educate the majority of idiots among us on whom to elect as leaders

6 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Ladycewhy(f): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2020
And our minister still thinks Chinese doctors really want to help . African leaders will foolishly allow these colonialists wipe out it's poeple.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by juman(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2020
They think africans are lower than animals.

The cursed african leaders degraded the continent to the lowest.

2 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by AreaFada2: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

You guys amuse me. If Ghadaffi was here what could he have done? Don't blame the white rather blame the docile black.

Bihari is still take instructions from Britain. Francophone countries still provide money for electioneering in France. African leaders still stash billions in white man countries, monies that at times they don't get to touch again. Blacks still buy houses in white man countries and lock it there uninhibited.

To tell you guys the fact whites are so generous to us. God deposited virtually everything here but we are not using our brains, always blaming the other guys there. Our lawmakers refused made in nigeria cars for Asian made and tomorrow they claim they want to move nigeria forward.

Across Africa which head of government uses home made vehicle, they go to hospital abroad, their children school abroad, shop abroad, holiday abroad.

Nonsense! Africa my foot.
Are you not surprised?
We Africans just rant for nothing. Has it just dawned on people that the West see Africa as nothing than conquered territory to exploit and then send charity stuff with many journalists to cover it?
It's not what others think of us that matter. But what we can do to confound them. Which right now is ...ehmmmm.. nothing.

In 1919, just after WWI, at the international conference to secure lasting peace, France and UK dismissed Japanese as yellow monkeys. Japan's suggestion to declare that are humans are equal was dismissed. Because it would have meant stopping colonialism. USA decided to stay neutral to please the Europeans. So Japan kept occupation of Manchuria within China.

Today Japan can make what anyone can produce. They are respected.

We want the West to do the vaccine tests on themselves and then we go beg them for free.

UK is looking for volunteers here to test Covid-19 drugs within UK. Soon we will be accusing them of not trying it in Africa too.

The French are rather Frank with things. Reason even the British regard them as arrogant. They just say as it is. Not deceive you to believe otherwise as other Westerners do.
Let's get our acts right so we cannot be playing victims every time.

6 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by mvem(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2020
gambia:
Do we really care about ourselves? A Nigeria soldier thats been with tax payer money filmed himself threatening to infect his fellow country fellow with HIV, so what do you expect the western world to think of us.
stop justifying anything...it is very foolish...Did racism start today...Racism has been there for hundred of years and you are using excuses to justify it

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by nograv: 9:23am On Apr 04, 2020
jayfolarin:
Foolish kids on here keep gagging on the white man's balls while they think of you as nothing but Guinea pigs. They want to test vaccines first on you to be sure it's safe before they use it on themselves.

Mental slavery is real. Free yourselfs.

Also for the government officials including the presidency that has refused to develop your nation, packing all of nigeria's money in foreign banks; they think of you as nothing but senseless baboons. You all should be ashamed!!!

Bros tell am again.

I have tried to get this through to thick Nigerians time and time again.

Now you have proof of what they think of us. Yet some fools will still profess their loves for Oyinbos..

Mtcheww...

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by mu2sa2: 9:23am On Apr 04, 2020
The racists want to come and test a vaccine on Africans, people that the virus is not killing. The so-called vaccine becomes suspect immediately, when they don't want to administer it on their own people the virus is decimating in alarmingly brutal consistency.

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by EdiskyHarry: 9:23am On Apr 04, 2020
This corona virus should be a very big lesson to Africa, but after this pandemic, buhari is flying to America to take pictures, shame on African leaders, THE BEST AFRICAN LEADER WAS GADAFI.

4 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Jack500: 9:23am On Apr 04, 2020
drsibz66:

I will rather be a slave in heaven than be a freeborn in hell.

Do as u wish, it is ur life.

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Razram: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2020
Any state in nigeria where a strange disease occur from now, d governor should be held responsible. This is an eye openner

2 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by bluefilm: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2020
This useless parasitic French fools that killed Gaddafi who actually wanted to liberate Africa from these monsters, are back at it once more!

Luckily for us, people are now wiser.

Coronavirus vaccine kill of una dia.

Una people wey dey die like fowl since the corona burst, e no reach for una to test the vaccines.

Idiots.

Nonsense. undecided

3 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by eyinjuege: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2020
Bill Gates is coming soon
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by prodigiousman(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2020
jayfolarin:
Foolish kids on here keep gagging on the white man's balls while they think of you as nothing but Guinea pigs. They want to test vaccines first on you to be sure it's safe before they use it on themselves.

Mental slavery is real. Free yourselfs.

Also for the government officials including the presidency that has refused to develop your nation, packing all of nigeria's money in foreign banks; they think of you as nothing but senseless baboons. You all should be ashamed!!!
the bolded,, don't mind our leaders/elites the whites doesn't see them as per anything to them, they have ridiculed this nation/continent. Just imagine; french summit they will all travel to Europe, American summit abroad, german summit abroad, even Africa summit abroad, they have no respect for us seriously until Africa as I whole get sense they will always see us same way their forefathers did

5 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Yakubu1310(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2020
It is not their fault, rather it is fault of our leaders, for giving them bad impression about Africa...

2 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by LordReed(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2020
The no filter scientist talking. This is why the study of ethics should be a must for all scientists, before pure science overtakes their good senses.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.