Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,591 members, 7,944,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

‘cooking Is Not For Me Because I Hate Sweating’ -toke Makinwa Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘cooking Is Not For Me Because I Hate Sweating’ -toke Makinwa Confesses (578 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘cooking Is Not For Me Because I Hate Sweating’ -toke Makinwa Confesses by pourhall: 8:29am On Apr 04, 2020
Controversial OAP and slay queen, Toke Makinwa has made a big confession on twitter about why she hates to cook. According to the fashionista, cooking will make her sweat and smell and she hates anything like that. She added that junks always comes to her rescue because they do not require stress i guess. In her words ” I walked into my kitchen ready to cook and walked out with a glass of wine in my hands, cooking is not for me, all that sweat and smell yuck, crackers to the rescue..maybe I’ll try tomorrow’

Re: ‘cooking Is Not For Me Because I Hate Sweating’ -toke Makinwa Confesses by pourhall: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2020
Re: ‘cooking Is Not For Me Because I Hate Sweating’ -toke Makinwa Confesses by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2020
The plastic in her body will get burned
Re: ‘cooking Is Not For Me Because I Hate Sweating’ -toke Makinwa Confesses by chii8(f): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2020
How does cooking make you sweat? Is she using firewood to do the cooking?

1 Like

Re: ‘cooking Is Not For Me Because I Hate Sweating’ -toke Makinwa Confesses by solofresh(m): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2020
Then its obvious you are not a wife material,u are just a flirty side chick with no common sense
Re: ‘cooking Is Not For Me Because I Hate Sweating’ -toke Makinwa Confesses by walexGodson(m): 9:04am On Apr 04, 2020
Why not confess u can’t cook,oloshoooo
Re: ‘cooking Is Not For Me Because I Hate Sweating’ -toke Makinwa Confesses by Origin(f): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2020
Remember she was married and was a good wife and cook.

But when you live alone to cook go de hard. cooking for one no de sweet. That's y we resort to snacks or eat out.

1 Like

Re: ‘cooking Is Not For Me Because I Hate Sweating’ -toke Makinwa Confesses by Kingmoney7: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Waited For12 Years To Have Children Cries As Men Kidnap Them / Fans Around The Nation Mourn As Dare Best Alabi Laid To Rest / "I've Kept This Inside Me For Over 8 Years" Woman Accuses Peruzzi Of Rape On Twi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.