Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,676 members, 7,885,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:32 PM

Darkness I - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Darkness I (315 Views)

“The Darkness Around A Rope” By Gentle Eyisi / Born Of A Dragon (Blood and Darkness) / HIDDEN DARKNESS By Jon Doe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Darkness I by NikkyIvy(f): 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mercy eyed the diamond studded watch gracing her wrist as her frown deepened.

Bola was late again and sitting inside her car for nearly an hour has never been on her to-do list of fun events. Despite the comfort of her C-Class, she was beginning to feel claustrophobic. She had suggested waiting at an exotic restaurant but Bola, for some unknown reason had insisted on the scary location.

Pulling down the sun visor above her head to block out the piercing beam of the early morning sunlight, she caught sight of the tired eyes staring back at her in the mirror. You need more rest, a small voice in her head pointed out.

Trying to ignore the obvious dark circles beneath her eyes, she focused on the white mask covering part of her face. It clung to her like an ugly appendage and reminded her of aliens in sci-fi movies...

[url]nikkyivyblog..com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Pls Check Out This Lovely Piece / Ficool Offers 300,000 Free Books To Africans During COVID-19 Lockdown / "Scared Scars: A 100 Poetry Collection Vol. 1" Free 100 Copies Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.